[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (2MB, 775x1048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 775x1048px
Hey, guys. Just started playing the open beta this past week and I'm addicted.

Anybody playin? What deck do you use?
>>
>>379823412
milfgaard reveal deck, sorry OP but the shill posts will be inbound any minute
>>
hearthstone player here, I hate hearthstone
do I have to put money into this game? or can I grind out to get cards?
>>
>>379823412
Maining monster at the moment, taking advantage of the biting cold effect and the stat boosts of giants and the wild hunt
>>
>>379823412
I'm playing, I don't want to spend money so I don't have enough cards yet to make a decent deck, I vary between using a slightly modified nilfgaard/skellige starter deck.

What is the proper way to play elfdwarf deck? They seem underwhelming compared to the others.
>>
I'm having problems building a solid deck.

Any new player tips or nice combinations ?
>>
Dagon fog, since I rolled Geels as my first leggo. I got the OP fucker Tibor last night which I will premium and scrap for 2 Monster golds.
>>
>>379823584
I dunno. I milled all those to make a powerful Northern Realms. I hear now that the elf/dwarf decks are among the strongest.
>>
File: 1497000420930.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497000420930.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>379823412
Monster is the new meta starting monday
Nilfgaard players are the scum of this world
Skellige is nerfed as fuck but still useable
Noone takes Scoia'tel seriously
Northern Realm players are gentlemen with refined taste
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 390x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 390x320px
>>379823610
Complete all the challenges against the A.I. and pay attention to how each deck works. Pick 2 least-favorite deck types and mill all the leader cards. Open the collection and use the materials for milling to buy everything else you need
>>
File: gwentob-005.jpg (128KB, 700x510px) Image search: [Google]
gwentob-005.jpg
128KB, 700x510px
>>379823526
0 money, game is very f2p friendly since the open beta. You get all leaders for free, start with 6 legends and a bunch of silvers, and you can get a shitton of cards and scraps from dailies alone (dailies go up to 40 round wins).
>>
>>379824451
TRUTH
>>
>>379823610
>>379823584
>>379823559
>>379823526
>>379823412
reminder to everyone to avoid scrapping cards until the patch hits, on order to get maximum value from nerfed cards. Also make sure to pick these nerfed cards from kegs.

list of changes:

http://www.gwentdb.com/news/114-gwent-balance-and-game-changes-coming-soon#
>>
>>379824451
>swimfag talking about scum
I just like spies and Fringilla mang
>turning one ambassador boosted unit into two
>fucking boosted enemies by setting their power to 2
>short haired qt who didn't deserve to suffer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.