[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys sorry I'm late to the party. Which should I play FIRST?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Nioh_BB.jpg?fit=1024%2C731.jpg (216KB, 1023x731px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_BB.jpg?fit=1024%2C731.jpg
216KB, 1023x731px
Hey guys sorry I'm late to the party. Which should I play FIRST?
>>
>>379817506
idk bloodborne I guess
>>
>>379817506
Toss a coin, it doesn't fucking matter.
Just be sure to play BOTH.
>>
>>379819251
Do what this guy said

BB is overall a better game, but Nioh has better combat
>>
File: 1393276491767.gif (520KB, 230x326px) Image search: [Google]
1393276491767.gif
520KB, 230x326px
Ditch Nioh completely, Bloodborne is literally the only good game to ever come out to modern consoles.
>>
>>379817506
Both are great for different reasons you cant go wrong
>>
Play nioh first. BB is better, you dont want to have to go back to nioh after BB
>>
>>379820287

Wrong. Bloodborne is the vastly superior game, but nioh is not bad. It's simply not as polished, or atmospheric. But it is good.

Bloodborne may be one of the best games I've ever played.
>>
Ditch Bloodborne completely, Nioh is literally the only good game to ever come out to modern consoles.
>>
>>379817506
WOAH GUYS, SILENT HILL 3 Vs. ONIMUSHA WARLORDS?? WHICH SHOULD I PLAY FIRST??!

SH3 obviously, but this is what you faggots sound like every thread.
>>
Bloodborne
Nioh has great combat and is like a combination of The Witcher and Monster Hunter rather than a souls game, it merely has some elements of the series.
>>
>>379821496
Nioh is literally the only good game to ever come out to modern consoles.

God it must be boring being the fly on your wall watching you play video games
>>
>>379822612
What type of false equivalency shit is this? BB and Nioh are mechanically similar.

Atmospherefags be damned, once you move past that you have to actually acknowledge the gameplay.
>>
>>379822792
GUYS GUYS? WHICH ONE FIRST?? BATTLEFIELD 1 OR RESIDENT EVIL VII??
>>
Doesnt matter its the same shit with different cologne
>>
>>379817506
Bloodborne is still talked about and has threads every day, Nioh conversation died a week after its release.
That should give you an obvious indication of which one is the better game.
>>
>>379822865
>if I keep memeing it'll become true
>>
>>379823067
>if i don't actually make an argument he will leave, and i won't have to deal with this realisation

Guys guys, which is the better game to play first! Silent Hill 2 or Resident Evil 2? Will it matter?!

Anyway anon, im fed up with ukemi simulator fags who can't just talk about these games on their own merit. Pretty pathetic if all wach games is a full price expansion of Demon's Souls. You don't see people starting up Resident evil threads with the banner "ResidentHillsDino" every fucking day and then proceeding to argue wich rank they ought to sit in
>is Silent hill 2 the best guys?
>no way, Resident evil 2 did the guns better
>kek, whatever you say "virus-core" faggot, supernatural setting is superior
>can't we all agree the orginal was best and the genre should just he called "clocktower-likes" anyway?

Yeah nah, you guys are pure cancer as far as logic goes
>>
>>379823581
You sound pretty activated over what was a simple question.
>>
i played nioh for about 10 hours then dropped it

ive finished bloodborne 8 times so far

so yeah
>>
>>379823646
Because it's every. Fucking. Day. It's boring that a Nioh thrrad literally csnnot exist without bloodborne or Souls fags then blowing up the thread, and vice-versa and this shit encourages it. Seriously, no other series suffers this. You can have a whole silent hill thread without anyone bringing up super mechanically similar games resident evil and dino crisis. Imagine it:
>whats your favorite resident evil game anons?? Mine is Silent Hill 3 personally

But somehow if someone said

>whats the best souls? Im really liking Nioh to be honest, no one blinks.
>>
>>379823953
Okay I get it but you say all this under the guise that Nioh is way different from Souls games, which it isn't.
>>
>>379824212
OH GOD ANON AND SILENT HILL WAS NOT "TOO" DIFFERENT FROM RESIDENT EVIL, DO THEY NEED TO ALWAYS BE TREATED AS THE SAME, ALWAYS IN THE SAME THREAD?

Fuck it, you probably just think "yeah why not?" anyway
>>
>>379817506
Bloodborne.

As someone that platinumed both, you MUST play bloodborne first.

Stylistically they're different, but they're both fast-paced action hack'n'slash. The thing is, Bloodborne is 30fps and can, and will dip to 20-25 if you hit area with lots of fire effects (Like if enemies spam fire attacks)

Nioh in action mode is solid 60.

Going from 30 to 60, as you would imagine, is fine. But going from 60 to 30, its just jarring as fuck.
>>
>>379824409
I get it, fair enough.
>>
Both are actually shit. Play Dark Souls on Pc.
>>
>>379824817
Why PC? It has objectivley worse controls does it not?
>>
File: 1478228720570.jpg (886KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478228720570.jpg
886KB, 1600x900px
>>379824817
>>
>>379824616
This actually happened to me this morning. I picked up Bloodborne to replay after a while and it feels sluggish as fuck with the low framerate.

God I'd fucking kill for a PC version.
>>
>>379824817
>dark souls on PC
>the controls of that port

Nah thanks.
>>
>>379817506
>Suck at Hino-enma boss 7 times in Nioh
>Roll trough Bloodborne and Orphan of Kos 8 times easily

Am I missing something???
>>
>>379825887
anti-paralytic needles.
>>
>>379825887
As >>379825957 said, anti-paralytic needle in one of your quick slots to instantly dispell paralysis.

Or if you want, you can just put a couple points into onmyo and get Sloth talisman, it significantly slowls down all the boss animations for a set period of time. It'll let you kill most bosses before they even finish their full combo animation.

That being said if you don't want to cheese, just the needles and learn to dodge to the side, not back. She is literally the wall, all the bosses after her are easier.

Also if you have two different weapons with two different elements, you can do discord, here's an old video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSjhD1ikdC8
Its a different boss, but it gives you the idea. Used to call it ying-yang debuff during alpha/beta.

Basically if you can apply two different elemental debuffs (Doesn't matter which ones, just two different ones) to the boss and have them both active at the same time, they'll go into this drained state where they have no stamina and are staggered by every single hit.
>>
File: mwCNIWx.jpg (35KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
mwCNIWx.jpg
35KB, 600x404px
Play Nioh when the next DLC comes out
Until then play bloodborne
>>
>>379826601
>Sloth talisman
Combine with caltrops for maximum effect.
But seriously, that shit breaks the game, only use it in dual boss fights.
>>
If you want a game with great combat and meh everything else, get Nioh. If you want a game with meh combat, but pretty good everything else, get Bloodborne.
>>
>>379828621
What if I want both good atmosphere and gameplay? Any game comes to mind?
>>
>>379829816
Nier automata
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.