[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced literally 4 years ago today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: KH3-Fami-Interview-Nomura.jpg (51KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
KH3-Fami-Interview-Nomura.jpg
51KB, 600x338px
>Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced literally 4 years ago today
How the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>379815236
Square wanted to drum up interest in the series since the remasters were coming, so they announced KH3 sooner than they should've. Doesn't help that they dumped a shitload of work on Nomura soon after
>>
>>379815236
You mean 10 years ago. Oh wait.
>>
>>379815236
They said it would release within 3 years. Like fucking hell I was expecting a realease window soon. If youre "hyped" for something thats more than 2 years away youre a fucking faggot
>>
File: misconception.png (83KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
misconception.png
83KB, 684x577px
>>379816730
If you fell for the clickbait you're the biggest fucking faggot

http://www.dualshockers.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-kingdom-hearts-iii-three-years/
>>
File: fiscal_years.png (1B, 486x500px)
fiscal_years.png
1B, 486x500px
>>379817135
>>
>>379817227
>>
>>379815236
They should've stick with the luminous engine. It looked so much better. I won't even be mad if it took another 20 years for them to master it but at least it would look good and the Tokyo team would've developed instead of that bullshit BBS team.
>>
>>379818440
This is my issue too. Everybody else is lapping this shit up, but it looks like BbS combat with II's menu slapped over the command deck.
>>
File: vee.jpg (1MB, 1667x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vee.jpg
1MB, 1667x1080px
>>379818440
luminous is shit though
>>
>>379819405
What's scary is the palm tree is exactly the same.
>>
>>379815236
>having your expectations met by SE, ever
>>
>>379818440
>It looked so much better

You know that the reveal trailer was all pre-rendered right? I'm pretty sure the only games that actually used the Luminous engine were the FFXIII trilogy.

>Tokyo Team

You mean the team that made FFXV? Stop falling for dumb YouTube memes. KH2 released 12 years ago.
>>
>>379819835
Well yeah, they kept all the assets from before the shift to UE4
>>
>people unironically believe KH3 is actually being released

Lol
>>
>>379815236
Just when people were finally starting to forget how dumb the Kingdom Hearts series is, they pull us back in.

Keyblades, what the hell were they thinking?
>>
>Junior in high school when I beat 2.
>Remember talking with my friends about how great 3 is gonna be
>we talk about what worlds/characters we'd like to see and how the story could go
>11 years later and I'm married with a kid
>this shit is still not out

I don't give a rat's ass anymore. The whole thing is convoluted anime bullshit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.