[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PlayStation 2:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: PS2-Fat-Console-Set.jpg (2MB, 2720x3300px) Image search: [Google]
PS2-Fat-Console-Set.jpg
2MB, 2720x3300px
What went right?
>>
>>379814957
comfy controller
GAMES
could play dvds
GAMES
dirt cheap (especially the sexy slim)
GAMES
>>
>>379815049
This
>>
>>379815049
fpbp
>>
File: mynig.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mynig.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>379815049
fpbp
>>
>>379815049
>comfy controller
But it's so goddamn small and when you compare it to the GameCube controller it's pure trash. Even the Duke was better unless you have tiny baby girl hands.
>>
>Using the same poorly designed laser that cooked your previous system.
>Have disk trays that wobble the disks in play and scratch shit up.
>Internet connection was shit compared to the original Xbox
>:Backwards compatibility" destroying hardware in the Japanese market before the US release. Still use some of the same shit and Firmware in the US release.
>Hardware not even as good as the two years older Dreamcast.

It had good games and I liked the controller, but it was one of crappiest designed systems ever and Sony was aware of a lot of it;s awful problems and ignored them anyway to rip people off. The Xbox 3shitty and US/Euro NES are the only comparably bad systems I can think of from a hardware failure rate ratio. At least I can say in their defense though that both of those companies weren't aware of how crappy their hardware was before releasing it, Sony was and they did this shit anyway.
>>
>>379814957
Not a lot in terms of system design. The laser went to shit quick, the case was a dust magnet, and the USB ports were underutilized. The hard drive bay was the best forward-thinking idea. But it should have had that to start with.

The Emotion Engine was also not the easiest CPU to work with from what I've read. The slim edition fixed a lot of this, but lost the hard drive bay.
>>
>>379814957
Sadam Hussein
>>
>>379814957
B A C K W A R D S
C O M P A T A B I L I T Y
>>
>>379814957
Even though it had shitty internal resolutions like 512x448 or 640x448, only a tiny fraction of the library supports progressive scan, the rest of them being forever interlaced or fucking line doubled, there's one thing that won everyone over: Japanese and western games.
>>
>>379814957
Teenage games a lot new thing before fever FPS.
>>
>>379816671
t. large hand freak

You better be using them to play Rachmaninov
>>
Metal Gear Solid 2
>>
I bought mine in 2003 and I'm surprised it still works.
>>
File: 1467236276576.jpg (32KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
1467236276576.jpg
32KB, 400x422px
It had Grand Theft Auto 3
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.