[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of censorship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>379814246
Why did they replace Hitler with some totally radical guy with a trenchcoat and mustache? That seems inappropriate.
>>
>>379814448
it was because of some law in japan
>>
>>379814246
It makes obnoxious weebs ultra mad.

I kinda like it.
>>
>>379814246
The Hitler in the left is way cooler.
>>
>>379815246
So you're willing to sacrifice your freedom, for the amusement of the elite? Who is anyone to tell another person what they can, or cannot say?
>>
>>379814615
Yeah if hitler shows up in jap work he must be either a cute girl or the coolest mother fucker ever
>>
>>379815975

>2017
>actually believing you have freedom

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here
>>
>>379814246
>Hitler
>The Cooler Hitler
>>
>>379815975
See, even a simple post like mine managed to get an obnoxious weeb like you ultra mad. I like that.
>>
>>379815975
>freedom of speech = censorship
>>
>>379816138
>using age as an argument
I never said you had freedom, I asked if you were willing to sacrifice it. None the less another individual shouldn't have control over what you may, or may not say. I'm 20 btw.
>>
>>379815975
Entertaining comments like these remind me why censorship is good sometimes.
>>
>>379816358
>weeb
>mad
I'm rather calm, this is just a discussion. I'm not all that into anime, or jrpgs. I do enjoy video games however, and discussion.
>>
>>379816476
How do you sacrifice something you don't have?
>>
A company changing content to meet another countries culture and demand is in and of itself freedom of speech and not censorship. It is their right. The government is not forcing them to change, its the free market.
>>
>>379816502
Censorship is never good
>>
>>379816721
>hey should we tell the enemy where are submarines are?
>no, let's not
>but censorship is never good
>ok, tell them where they are

hurr durr
>>
>>379814448
Something about laws regarding the depiction of real individuals in fictional works that was either implemented or changed between the game's original release and PSP port.
>>
>>379816998
Classified information was clearly not what I was referring to, and would be an exception. I'm speaking in terms of normal citizens. Even so leakers of classified information are nessacry at times. Snowden for instance.
>>
>>379816998
what are you trying to prove ? what you said is fucking retarded
>>
>>379816689
So you're okay with it being illegal to criticize islam?
>>
>>379816998
>posting shitty retarded analogies that have nothing to do with what was said to defend shitty practices
>>
>>379814246
Censorship should of never existed, it's a way to control people and information
>>
>>379816998
>thread about censorship in a video game thread
>uses censorship in a totally different context
inb4 merely pretending
>>
People get mad about boobs in full view but forgot you can't even discuss Mr. Adolf or Mr. Marx's book without Youtube cancelling your contract. It's shit really.
>>
>>379814615
It was because Europe and US are a bunch of pussies. Mostly Germany.
>>
File: 1497105302681.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1497105302681.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>379816998
this is some next level retardation
>>
Giving Hitler sunglasses doesn't really do much.
I mean seriously, that would be like 'censoring' a character by swapping the color of her bikini.
>>
Giving Hitler sunglasses was one of the few times I thought the censored version was superior.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.