[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

witcher 3 ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
I got the bad ending...
>>
>>379810625
My condolences. Newgame+ that shit, anon. Have a snowball fight with ciri, let her talk to the sorceresses alone, trash avallach's lab, dont try to stop her from dealing with the white frost and generally be a fun and loving dad and that wont happen the second time around. .
>>
>>379810625
i cried when i got that ending, because desu its not deserved
>>
File: 65666.jpg (84KB, 287x421px) Image search: [Google]
65666.jpg
84KB, 287x421px
Hahaha
>>
>being worst dad
>not understanding ciris character at all

Dont have kids OP.
>>
File: 1495262058990.jpg (83KB, 363x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495262058990.jpg
83KB, 363x464px
>>379810625
That happened to me on my first playthrough as well, was so sad when the camera zoomed out of the swamp house
>>
>>379810625
I got the dick ending
>>
I got the bittersweet one. :(
>>
>>379812568
my fave ending . happy one is way too happy
>>
wew lad how did you fuck up so badly
>>379810949
You forgot visit the quasimodo's grave with her and don't take shekels from the emperor dude.
Not all of these need to be done precisely like that, getting most of them right is enough for Ciri to not die.
>>
>>379812285
>entire dialogue from reawakening her to the post kaer morhen battle fight is about how shes sick and tired of being used and wants to make her own decisions
>retards actually took her to Emhyr and tried helicopter parenting a woman in her 20s

Lovin
Every
Laugh
>>
i got the bloody baron ending because i couldn't be fucked to 'play' anymore beyond that point, not that there was much gameplay to speak of in the first place

nice interactive movie you have there lads
>>
>>379812979
>WRPG
>Good combat

Spot the underage.
>>
>>379812979
lol thats the same ending i got
for the first time in 25+ years of gaming had to turn down the difficulty in a game for that bloody baron fight against the cheap ass ghost things

game is a conversation simulator and the combat went backwards from tw2, in 3 games they failed to make good combat one time
>>
>>379813148
>the combat went backwards from TW2

Wanna know how I know you havent played either game?
>>
I didn't go to Emperor
I went her friend's grave
I stole those horses with her
everything else was bad
>>
>>379810625
>there are people on vee that got the bad ending
How the fuck are you guys this bad at parenting?
>>
>>379813491
i don't have kids...
>>
>>379813312
jesus christ you deserved it for being a massive faggot then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.