[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this turn out good? How does it compare to nehrim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Enderal.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Enderal.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
Did this turn out good?
How does it compare to nehrim?
>>
>>379806993
bump
>>
File: 1475698035160.jpg (878KB, 2165x2095px) Image search: [Google]
1475698035160.jpg
878KB, 2165x2095px
>>379806993
>Did this turn out good?
>>
>>379808570
so it was bad?
>>
File: 1487963025903.jpg (123KB, 963x718px) Image search: [Google]
1487963025903.jpg
123KB, 963x718px
>>379806993
It was okay, 8/13
>>
>>379806993
installed it, played a few minutes and uninstalled.
>>
>>379808831
One of the worst endings to a game I have ever had the misfortune to experience.

Seriously, it makes Mass Effect 3 look good
>>
>>379808934
what was bad about it?
>>
>>379809020
I honestly don't even care about spoiling it.

You spend the entire game building a device (totally not the Crucible) meant to stop the High Ones (totally not Reapers) from continuing their cycle of extinction that harvests a civilization to create a new High One (you can see where I'm going with this).

It actually turns out that activating the Beacon is what starts the cycle, now here's how it ends.

One second you're walking through the apocalypse, then there's a flash of light and you're in a frozen cave. You meet a giant metal robot (who appears out of fucking nowhere) who exposits the entire plot, then gives you a choice. You can either a) let everything die, but survive with your waifu in a magic sky city to guide the next cycle, or b) blow up the continent of Enderal but delay the cycle.

Metal robot then goes crazy for some contrived reason and turns into a shit final boss. He throws fireballs at you while you kill some falmer reskins that look like meatloaf. You then make your choice and the game ends, content with the knowledge that the High Ones won and nothing you did made any difference.
>>
>>379809704
>he was too stupid to get the true ending
>>
>>379809704
wow that really does sound bad, even worse than Nerhim's
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.