[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is E3 off to a great start? What do you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ki.jpg (714KB, 2268x2704px) Image search: [Google]
ki.jpg
714KB, 2268x2704px
So, is E3 off to a great start? What do you think?
>>
>>379806620
well I've seen literally no threads about it so it's probably boring shit so far. It doesn't get good until Beth/Sony/Nintendo anyway, everything else is usually garbage.
With luck MS' show might be a giggle
>>
>>379806620
Every fucking year most gaming sites and /v/ start with the E3 fanfare days before the start to build maximum hype. Apparently EA already had their E3 conference and I didn't even hear about it until an hour ago. Major gaming sites barely covered it as well.

This seems extremely lackluster.
>>
>>379806620
worst ea conference ever, so off to a bad start. but the dbz fighting game is huge news for me, so it makes up for anything bad other companies do.
>>
>was sad i'd miss some E3 w/ /v/
>hardly any threads
>general consensus is it's just boring so far
>only meme i've seen is "n-need for speed... uh... p-payback"
>>
Is it because EA already talked about battlefront 2?
It was the first time I saw it and I only played the open beta for the first and now I'm actually excited for the sequel.
Spawningn as a class and getting rid of the power up pick ups fixes my main gripes with the first game
>>
>>379806620
no ea is always one of the worst
>>
>>379806620
i think i woke up yesterday with natural unusual strong signs of death
then the end of the day was the same
can't escape causality
>>
>>379807321
>worst EA conference ever
did you forget yesteryear and the year before that? SPORTS was only 40% of the conference instead of the entire thing
>>
>>379806620
>>379807426
A Way Out looks good.Thats about it.
>>
>>379806620
Is justin beiber going to a meltdown again?
>>
>>379807861
You know /v/
if it's boring, it's the worst ever
if it's bad, then it's the worst ever
if it's good, then it's the worst ever
if it's kawaii uguu anime girls or nintendo, then it's 10/10 best conference ever
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.