[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MICROSOFT SHILLS EVERYWHERE E3 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1489778591249.png (771KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489778591249.png
771KB, 800x600px
Anyone seeing the shilling/fanboying VERY hard with the games press this year? Most surprising with only EA so far?
>Guys new Battlefront will fix everything and have a campaign plz ignore microtransactions
>Bioware Anthem at Microsoft! Microsoft guys. First they paid Polygon $750K for biased coverage, now you're going to be told it's the second coming once Xbone Scorpio is shown
Any non Microsoft shills to follow?
>>
>microsoft finally does a smart thing and releases strongest hardware on the market
>hurr why are people talking about it :((((
Go fuck yourself, retard. It's new hardware.
>>
Is this your first E3 on /v/ or something? Fuck off.
>>
>>379801643
i'm unironically interested in buying the scorpio if it isnt shit
>>
>>379801817
It's new hardware.... That only 4K televisions will see.... Got it, great value.
>>
>>379801643
This. The ONLY E3 conference you guys should be discussing is Sony's. Anyone else is a guaranteed shill.
>>
>>379801817
>PS3 was smart
lel
>>
>>379802675
Yeah. Because downsampling is not real. Or double the FPS for most games is not an improvement. I don't know where you retard come from but go back there.
>>
Cant wait to see what is in store for PCm either halo 6 or maybe fucking MCC

I doubt either the whole show will be about hardware that I dont care about
>>
Lots of people are actually excited about Scorpio though. One of my buddies is a full Nintentoddler and the conference he's most looking forward is Microsoft's. The reason is a bit fucked though, hes expecting it to be in the 450-500 price range because he wants to get it as a dedicated 4k player.
>>
>>379801643
baby boy upset his brand isn't getting attention

They're releasing a new console, people are gonna talk about it
>>
I know /v/ hates games is a popular meme but what do you want us to do?

these new games are shown off for the first time and you want us to immediately only discuss what we hate about them?
>>
File: 1493965027656.jpg (8KB, 312x231px) Image search: [Google]
1493965027656.jpg
8KB, 312x231px
>>379801643

Its out of control this year with this over hyping of the scorpio.

>THE SCORPIO ALONE WITH CAUSE SONY TO PANIC AND HURRY UP AND RELEASE THE PS5

No one has ever considered the viewpoint of:

'Wow, MS has a powerful system, now sony and nintendo might actually have some healthy competition for a little while'

But no everything is 'One company JUST HAS TO WIN' e3 now. So year, there's going to be shilling here and there

As for my own two cents:

EA's presentation today: Nothing exciting, they're EA, its hard to 'Expect' anything from them since they usually just shell out battlefield or call of duty or modern warfare or sports games.

Xbox will show the scorpio and we'll finally find out what the fuck they'll charge for it so everyone can stop making speculation threads about it. My personal guess is it needs to be at -LEAST- $400-$500. Any less than that and they'll be selling it at too great a loss just to give the impression of 'catching up' to sony's sales

Nintendo: There was a thread a little while ago of some pretty nice, pretty convincing art of an alleged Metroid game made by From Softeware of all people, if it turns out to be real then they have something else to print money for them. I don't have anything against nintendo

Sony: I own ps4 so this is what I'm looking forward to the most, I'm not gonna say 'DURR HURR SONY WILL AUTOMATICALLY WIN AGAIN' but I will say I'm expecting good things. They just have to keep the hype from last year rolling I guess.

We can all take some what of a break after this week passes from all this drama thank god.
>>
File: 1464216258391.jpg (234KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
1464216258391.jpg
234KB, 640x467px
>>379804348
Thanks bro, you're very level headed about E3.

Rest of you wipe that cum out of your ears EA sucked.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.