[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think Sheev's orders are going to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Battlefront 2 Sheev.png (873KB, 1353x719px) Image search: [Google]
Battlefront 2 Sheev.png
873KB, 1353x719px
What do you think Sheev's orders are going to be?
>>
>>379796845
Probably giving the order to scuttle the empire.
>>
>>379796845
to find his missing pantaloons
>>
>>379797981
so does this take place after he's dead then?
>>
>>379796845
is he wearing the hood under the helmet
>>
>>379798378
it's a hologram you brainlet
>>
When Vader threw him into the chasm, couldnt he just force levitate or something?

How high is Sidious on the Sith powerlevel scale anyway?
>>
>>379796845
Remember that weird science fantasy film from the seventies? I don't... I don't remember anything anymore...
>>
Reminds me of the Mouth of Sauron for some reason.
>>
>>379798274
They said it takes place in between Episodes VI and VII so yes.
>>
>>379796845
He will remind the main character that spinning is a good trick.
>>
>>379798378
really dude...
>>
>>379798545
Considered one of the most powerful. Top 3 easily if not top period.
>>
>>379796845
AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH
>>
>>379798378

Fuck you, that was a good laugh
>>
File: red droid 2.jpg (80KB, 564x553px) Image search: [Google]
red droid 2.jpg
80KB, 564x553px
>>379798545
>How high is Sidious on the Sith powerlevel scale anyway?

>"Though seen with the eyes of the dark side itself, Palpatine was an event horizon"

pretty damn strong.

Originally Anakin was supposed to become stronger than him, but after he fucked up in his duel with Obi-wan and lost all his limbs he was weaker than palpatine.

>>379798378
>is he wearing the hood under the helmet
It's a droid.

After Palpatine died he sent out droids with contingency orders to dismantle the empire. If he couldn't have it, nobody would.
>>
File: 2891319-ch0cwq5veaa023f.jpg (26KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
2891319-ch0cwq5veaa023f.jpg
26KB, 600x330px
>Sheev realizes he's been wrong the whole time
>orders empire to stop destroying planets and start respecting women
>begin work on a respecting women star
>>
>>379796845
What the fuck
>>
>>379798637
but I thought part of it took place before Endor and obviously on Endor
>>
>Sheev
>Dead

>Implying he didn't have a cloning facility where he swapped his soul in and out of when his current body died
>>
>>379799139

Wait, so by that command, what the First Order is doing is going against Palpatine's orders huh? Seeing as how Kylo is in the game, I can imagine that black stormtrooper and the Empire's remnants will have a civil war against those who seek to restore it.
>>
He's going to tell her to be a stronk independent woman
>>
>>379798545
>How high is Sidious on the Sith powerlevel scale anyway?
He's practically a self-taught Sith lord that hid his true powers from his master because he was THAT powerful.
>>
>Brown, female lead to appease SJWs
>Disney's "Star Wars"
>No straight, white male hero
>You can mind trick Battle Droids

Why is nu-Star Wars dragging Star Wars through the mud?
>>
>>379799139
what is this from?
>>
>>379799605
That was the old canon

In the current canon the majority of the imperial navy tore itself apart above Jakku and a small contingency went out to the unknown regions in search of something that had been calling to the emperor through the darkside

That contingency disappeared for decades and eventually resurfaced as the First Order
>>
>>379800324
shattered empire
>>
I just wanted Jedi temple shit in these new movies and training of new jedis.... idk where this story is going
>>
>>379796845
>Do it.
>>
>>379799946
>You can mind trick Battle Droids

Wait, what?
>>
>>379800995
thanks anon i thought this was new didn't realize its established canon
>>
>>379800751
but if the red robot is in the new canon now, what does that mean?
Is the new EU about to get bizarre?
>>
>>379799540
this EU garbage needs to stay dead
>>
>>379796845
In the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest, Chancellor.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.