[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fucking trash at this game. Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: itZpwXy.png (61KB, 3640x696px) Image search: [Google]
itZpwXy.png
61KB, 3640x696px
I'm fucking trash at this game. Help
>>
its all rng to give you good item combos
>>
get really good at the beginning floors. get devil deals (damage). coast the rest of the way
>>
>>379796658
Get better at looking for tinted rocks for those sweet soul hearts.

Always go into curse rooms if you have soul hearts. If you can manage, use a Bible or a Hanged Man card before entering to minimize damage.

Position yourself directly above The Bloat when fighting it.
>>
Avoid bad damage and take devil deals 90% of the time
>>
Go to shops as often as you can. Sack Boy makes the game fucking easy mode.
>>
>>379796658
Once you unlock Azazel you will be well on your way to becoming a professional ass-kicker
>>
always have this open and check it whenever you pick up something new http...://...platinumgod.co.uk.../...afterbirth
learn where the highest chance of a secret room is
>>
>>379796658
Git gud with Blue Baby and beat the Chest so you can unlock the D6 for Isaac as a starting item. The game will practically beat itself once you have it.
>>
>>379796658
play azazel for 30 hours until you learn the game more
then start unlocking other shit
>>
Try your best to avoid any damage taken, so you can get yourself a devil deal. Learn which devil items are better, so you can pick the best ones. Seriously, some of those items can win you a run.
>>
Do the vanilla challenges, they unlock the most useful items and consumables. Don't bother with the dlc challenges, they all unlock items that dilute trinket, consumable and item pools.
>>
I feel like the biggest challenge in this game is that it doesn't fucking tell you anything. Items have no description, etc
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.