[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why religion fags hate SMT and Far Cry 5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1438389310145.jpg (469KB, 1517x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1438389310145.jpg
469KB, 1517x1017px
Why religion fags hate SMT and Far Cry 5?
>>
>>379793510
Take a guess, you fucking retard.
>>
SMT is pretty cool fiction, I don't think that many religionfags are mad about it, only the heavy devoted ones.

But FC5 is trying to pass off this crazy shit like it's what's really out there. And while I'm sure there is a crazed cult like this, it couldn't ever grow big enough without someone investigating the shit. It's so farfetched, but it's trying to paint it as "This is real and bad" like some SJW game.

Now that makes me sound like a /pol/fag, and while I do love political discussion, this isn't the place for that shit. So let's get off of politics. Didn't we JUST see this plot in Outlast II? And many other media? Far Cry games are supposed to be crazy, unfamiliar situations. But I don't see how they can make this plot compelling enough for me to care.
>>
>>379793510
Golly gee I fucking wonder.
>>
>>379794015
I don't know the plot of Far Cry 5, but
>it's trying to paint it as "This is real and bad" like some SJW game.
isn't it supposed to be fiction?
>>
>>379793510
religion days hate smt?

they don't even know it exists
>>
do religionfags really hate smt? I come from a religious family and I think all the mythology and the craziness from bible in the game is pretty awesome.
>>
>>379793510
Remember all that shit with DnD being devil worship? Remember all that shit with Pokemon being devil worship? Remember that time a guy was found guilty for playing pokemon go in church and put on like 4 years probation?
People who are really religious are basically cult followers who are just fucking mentally insane. They can't stand their views being questioned and murder people for doing it.
>>
>>379794015
t. dumb amerilard
>>
I hate christcucks
>>
>>379793510
because SMT takes the gnostic approach which is considered herecy.

basically the god christians and jews and muslims believe in, according to gnosticism, is the demiurge. a false evil god (which is why he's an asshole in old testament). SMT just makes you kill him. there's a higher power in SMT tho called the great white so christfags shouldn't really be pissed off.
>>
>>379793510
Read a fucking book your moron and maybe one day you will understand
>>
>>379793510
I'm catholic and SMT is one of my favorite series
>>
>>379794406

Fiction can be commentary. But commentary on American religious cults is irrelevant. There aren't any violent cults like this out there that aren't being investigated. There's aggressive and toxic ones like Westboro Baptist Church but Ubisoft is saying this is some "vague Christianity" shit.

That's all anyone's focused on. I care more that it's gonna be extremely boring. How can they POSSIBLY make it interesting? Shock factor? I've played this game already.
>>
>>379793510
I grew up in a rural west Texas town that was basically like Moralton from Moral Orel, and I think its hilarious that FC5 has mad so many people butthurt
>>
>>379795019

but the Great Will isn't tied to a specific faith so religionfags are assravaged that they ALL lost the Creatorbowl.
>>
>>379793510
> SMT-literally who
> pokemon-REEEEEEE!!! SAATAANN!!

If it's not popular, fundies won't bitch. same thing happened to world of darkness back in the 90s. Was more occult than d&d but they lost their shit over the popular game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.