[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is the final map even possible? >trio of overpowered gold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1496881913946.png (1MB, 798x730px) Image search: [Google]
1496881913946.png
1MB, 798x730px
how is the final map even possible?
>trio of overpowered gold knight and dread fighters
>swarm of eyeball faggots coming nonstop that can't be expelled
>half the area is a poison swamp
>jedah's 4 attack bullshit
>duma having upheaval
>the witches that won't stop spawning
>one of the mages in the back of duma having fucking medusa
>those bow knights that oneshot my characters
I thought this game was "piss easy". you fucks lied
>>
Reminds me when I first played Shadow Dragon. My final team was so fucking bad that the last map was virtually impossible.
>>
>>379788972
Same, my team was filled with pre-promotes and I hadn't used marth at all for 90% of the game.
>>
>>379788536
>Bait Bow Knights with your own Bow Knights
>Dread Fighters are literally unkillable and murder everything with Brave Swords
>Bow Knights with Killer Bows can basically one-shot almost anything in the game
>Barons are literally unkillable if there are no mages around
>Tatiana's Fortify can easily heal your entire team at once
>>
>>379788536
Git gud or go back to Awakening
>>
I got close after days of struggling. I abused the shit out of invoke and made sure to keep my distance.

It takes forever, but you can wear them down. The only reason i lost last time was because I did not realize Duma's eye laser was actually much stronger than his regular attack, and then he OKHO Alm.
>>
File: 1496781320682.png (59KB, 200x217px) Image search: [Google]
1496781320682.png
59KB, 200x217px
>>379788536
As long as you have a few decent people on each team, its fine. Send Alm's physical party to the Gold Knights and have Tatiana/Silque hang back to heal them. Meanwhile, Celica's group should be gaining a foot hold near Jedah. Don't advance last him until Alm's group catches up and the cavs are dead.

Use archers and mages to poke down Jedah's 4 attack shit, then try to kill him in one attack round: Alm can Double Lion with the Royal Sword and probably kill him easily. Otherwise just use Tatiana's Fortify and another healer to heal her. Take the time to kill him.

After that, lure the witches/medusa guys away with Archers and take them out one by one. When Duma is alone, send only Alm and Celica in, and only Alm attacks with Celica adjacent. Use Genny's Physic to heal and Tatiana's Fortify to keep everyone's health up and you should win.

t. Tactician
>>
>>379788536
>Kill enemy DFs with Killer Bows or Barons
>Send Dread Fighters to deal with magic units
>Gold Knights with Blessed Lances/ Falcon Knights to deal with eyeball faggots
>>
>>379788972
>Warp in Tiki to kill Fire Dragon
>Warp in Marth to kill Medeus

Literally the most anticlimactic FE final boss I've ever seen.
>>
>>379788536
How the fuck did you even make it this far?

Mogalls have low movement, Jedah and Witches get wrecked by Dread Fighters,
>>
>>379788536
>Final map isn't an army of Dread Fighters fucking up everything

ANON, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I BET YOU DON'T HAVE AT LEAST 5 DREAD FIGHTERS ON YOUR TEAM.
>>
>>379788972
My Marth scored a crit and one-shot the final boss. I was expecting to have a badass struggle where I heal him with multiple Physics every turn, but that was pretty badass, too.
>>
>>379791226
I only had two Dread Fighters (Grey and Saber) and I still managed>>379790760
>>
>>379788972
Pleb.

My first playthrough, my only really usable units were Abel, Barst and Caeda, and yet I was still able to beat FE11 without any deaths.

Can't remember how I did it, especially since I didn't use any teleport staffs, didn't have any ballisticians, and didn't have the Starsphere, but I still managed to do it.
>>
I'm up to Duma Tower. How much further have I got to go? Getting a bit bored. Maps are shit and I hated those spawning armies from "Bases" that ran up to you on the map.
>>
I must be retarded because I didn't even bother killing Jedah. I remembered how he negated everything I threw at him last time I fought him and saw he still had the skill for it, so I just sent everyone around him.
>>
I can't understand why nobody in this thread didn't just grind their units to their highest tier with double-digit levels upon reaching Chapter 4.
>>
>>379792025
What was the last forced battle you did? You have to fight a Necrodragon, a Bow Knight, a Fiend, and a Mogall.
>>
>>379792205
Dude, he's not literally invincible. Every fourth engagement with Judah, he loses his invincibility.

Just have 3 units with good resistance, evasion and/or high HP attack him, then throw your strongest unit at him on the fourth attack.
>>
>>379792437
>What was the last forced battle you did?
The swamp outside Duma Tower where Jedah is practically invincible and runs away.
>>
>>379792538
I'm talking about Duma's Tower.
>>
>>379792228
I was trying not to grind and to use everyone equally as possible. But once the last dlc is up, I'm gonna play on hard and do as much grinding as I want with the new characters.
>>
How do I get Gold Marks to upgrade special weapons?
>>
>>379792464
Well that would've been nice to realize, I probably didn't fight him enough times without rewinding. Oh well, I still beat the game.
>>
>>379792912
Exotic Spices and some other things sell for 3.
On Thabes Labyrinth B9F, you can cut the grass near the shrine blocked by the Fire Dragon for
>3 drops first visit
>2 drops second visit
>1 drop third visit
And each has a 1/6 chance at a Gold Mark.

DLC is the only other option.
>>
Is this FE worth getting? This coming from a GBA/GC/Wii FE fan who was mostly disappointed with Awakening and Fates.
>>
>>379792878
DON'T YOU DARE BUY THE DLC.
>>
>>379793382
>buying anything for the 3ds
lmao
did they released more dlc yet, i just pirated the first pack or some shit
>>
>>379792912
Well, once you've exhausted the main sources of Gold Marks, you basically have to grind up Silver Marks to an inhuman degree so that you can trade them for Gold Marks.

Honestly, it's not really worth it. You can beat the game without using any weapon upgrade that requires Gold Marks.
>>
File: mama mia.jpg (50KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
mama mia.jpg
50KB, 750x573px
>Thabes Labyrinth
>>
>>379793085
>DLC is the only other option.

How with DLC?
>>
>>379793856
It's just a stats fest. Grind on floors you can handle.
>>
>5 dread fighters
Saber, Kamui, Jesse, the non-canon choice, and who?
>>
>>379794181
gray, atlas, kliff, take your pick.
>>
>>379794095
One of the midgame/endgame DLCs, Wealth Before Health, lets you farm Silver and Gold Marks from enemy drops.
https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-valentia/miscellaneous/downloadable-content/maps/#s2-2

>>379794181
Deen, Atlas
And Kliff, Fork'd Boey, Fork'd Nomah, Fork'd Conrad
for 9 Dread Fighters. Alternatives are Valbar and Leon.
>>
File: 1484017986131.jpg (36KB, 432x418px) Image search: [Google]
1484017986131.jpg
36KB, 432x418px
>>379794350
I chose Tobin.
>>
>kill Berkut
>take his memento of his Mother
>sell it for gold marks
>>
>>379794548
That's savage. His mother didn't deserve that.
>>
>>379792912
Oh, I forgot about how there's 3 enemy encounters on B9F before that Fire Dragon, which have either a Silver Purse (20) or Silver Purse+ (50), and you can repeatedly reenter the floor to build up 500 Silver for 1 Gold.
It's way too much effort, though.
>>
>>379792228
>grinding in a already easy game
Why would you do this?
>>
>>379794852
I am become death
>>
>>379792025
After Duma Tower you have:
>regular map battle with Alm
>map battle with Rudolf, pretty hype music
>one last dungeon, sort of medium in length but you can skip mobs if you can dodge good enough
>a major story boss fight
>last story fight

then done
>>
>gaem is so ez
>normal casual no challenge at all lul
>>
>>379794178
You don't have to grind, you just need powerful ranged attacks. I didn't have anything with Invoke or Fortify and got through my first attempt on hard mode by abusing Killer Bows and Mage Rings.
>>
>>379795740
Hard/Classic is easier than Awakening and Birthright hard. Literally git gud.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.