[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casual Smash thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1466106966376.png (209KB, 407x406px) Image search: [Google]
1466106966376.png
209KB, 407x406px
Let's have a casual Smash bros thread, guys. No competitive allowed. What would you like to see in a Smash 4 Switch port if there is one? What single player content would you like to see get added or changed? What custom stages or characters have you made? Let's get comfy and have a nice discussion, /v/.
>>
File: lemme tell ya about.jpg (64KB, 647x627px) Image search: [Google]
lemme tell ya about.jpg
64KB, 647x627px
I want cloud with better alts, a nerfed bayo, new stages, a fixed samus and jr, and ice climbers or snake
>>
>>379787579
I just want another adventure mode like Melee, just with all the new franchises added. I don't need long levels or fancy cutscenes like Subspace Emissary. Just give us that.

And make 3DS classic mode the Classic Mode on Switch.

And maybe a good break the targets again too. Andmaybeboardtheplatforms.
>>
File: GO.png (104KB, 230x158px) Image search: [Google]
GO.png
104KB, 230x158px
Fun fact! You can give Wario his shoulder bash using custom equipment. It even makes him a good character!
>>
File: #bro listen - Copy.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
#bro listen - Copy.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>379787579
>pushmo stage
>pacman alts where his skin changes colour
>game & watch alts (pink and orange?)
>olimar alt as louie or hocotate president or just make louie a new character in smash 5, he deserves it
>nerfed bayonetta
>>
>>379787579
I want Decidueye and an Adventure mode akin to Melee's.
>>
File: snek.jpg (149KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
149KB, 800x1600px
>>379787579
I just want my Snake back.
>>
>>379788520
Speaking about custom stuff, have you ever tried using custom moves when playing with friends? When I meet up with my pals and play Smash 4 we've always been against using custom moves but at the same time we've never tried using them to start with. Is it incredibly imbalanced or will it just make some characters better and others worse?
>>
>>379787579
A few (~4) actual big-request 1st party characters (two being Icies and Wolf), a handful of stages and an adventure-esque 1p mode.
AKA Same as what I wanted from DLC.
>>
File: yourbladeitdidnotcutdeepenough.jpg (65KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yourbladeitdidnotcutdeepenough.jpg
65KB, 500x281px
>>379789809
Some characters are a lot more interesting with customs. Palutena and Mega Man are huge examples. Seriously Palutena is garbage because all of her good moves are customs. Customs are pretty well balanced and make things pretty interesting.
>>
Dedede added back to the game after his removal from Brawl.
>>
>>379790175
I see. I was actually gonna play smash next week so I'll ask them to give custom moves a shot. And if we find something OP we can just make a house rule or something banning it.

And for the record, I've heard that Palutena has all of her good moves as custom but I play her quite a bit actually. The only thing I don't like in her normal kit is Neutral B, It just seems really weak and borderline useless. Though I understand why some people might want to get rid of reflect, I quite often get to use it however as I tend to play against Samus, Corrin and Cloud since they are some of my friends favorite characters.
>>
I want Meta Knight to become the literal best, most broken character in the game, but only I'm allowed to use him.
>>
>>379787579
If I weren't going to work in an hour and a half, I'd play with you bros.
>>
any good sm4sh webms? with customs?
>>
File: .jpg (121KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
121KB, 1080x1080px
>>379787579
Make Ganondorf's face not fucked.
>>
>>379787579
I want tech like in melee
not a competitive fag
I just like playing PM casually because it's cool to play fast, that's all I want from the next smash
>>
>>379793442
this, look at how great his TPHD artwork is

also make him different from captain falcon
>>
>>379795573
They should give Ganon a new unique moveset and add Black Shadow from F-Zero so they can give him Ganons old moveset.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.