[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: zelda-hd-experience.jpg (875KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zelda-hd-experience.jpg
875KB, 1920x1080px
How did we go from this...
>>
File: Zelda-BOTW.jpg (298KB, 1344x742px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-BOTW.jpg
298KB, 1344x742px
...to this
>>
BotW is still a 9.5/10 no matter what you say.
>>
>>379784218
haha
>>
>>379784218
haha
>>
>>379783507
So you mean how did nintendo blow the fuck out of our expectations and completely make one of the best LoZ of all time? idk man
>>
File: dsitance yourself.png (147KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
dsitance yourself.png
147KB, 400x319px
>>379784218
>>
>>379784218
haha
>>
idk, TP sort of proved why a "dark and gritty version" isn't always better. I feel like after OoT everyone wanted a bigger version of that and we got it twice /v/ was like meh. BOTW basically said fuck it lets try a new direction and for the most part it worked. even if we did get >>379783507 you would probably feel like you were playing a different version of OoT and just get bored eventually.
>>
>>379784218
xD
>>
>>379784218
Just beat it today on Cemu. The random crashes sucked. Just like TP, the story and characters all sucked and freeing the towns did nothing outside of the towns. No NPC noticed or cared that the world was steadily improving as you cleared dungeons.

The only NPCs with any story at all were long dead for 100 years.
>>
>>379785984
distancing yourself from weebs is a better title.
>>
I'll never get over the piss filter in every screenshot
>>
>>379783507
>>379783554
The final boss of BOTW is a spider.
>>
>>379788863
Actually you're wrong in BOTW NPCs react to you when you defeat the divine beasts
>>
>>379790428
Only the ones in the specific town, little guy. People from other towns don't notice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.