[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad siiigh 2.jpg (74KB, 1362x1050px) Image search: [Google]
sad siiigh 2.jpg
74KB, 1362x1050px
Really makes you think
>>
>>379772347
WHOA... SO DEEP
>>
>>379772347
Can't blame her. America has been and will continue to be shit for a very long time.
>>
America is a corporation owned by the British crown. All the war of independence did was change the name from the Virginia co. to USA which operates under British maritime law, that is what the gold border represents around the American flag at congress.

Every time the gov collects taxes of the citizens they are breaking the law, 99% of the population is too stupid to pull their heads out of the mainstream and look at the circumstances and think for themselves.

Pathetic really
>>
America should burn to the ground
>>
>>379773421
I didn't know yanks had reichburgers
>>
>>379766924
No, but you CAN stop acting like it's others' fault that you feel bad about someone's place in a society that has tried harder than ANY OTHER IN HISTORY to give every person an opportunity. Yeah, people can be dicks and every nation with a population will have its share of old-fashioned ideologies, but you are delusional if your idea of fixing social anxiety is to coup the people who exist in EVERY FUCKING STRATA of that society. Poor, discriminated, female, uneducated, they all have white people. It's a fucking blind, hate-fueled, idle-handed lash out for purpose in a peace-practicing population that doesn't need everyone it has.

Giving them your agency in the world won't solve anyone's problems, that's for fucking sure.
>>
>>379773421
Post of the year

Do some research faggots
>>
>>379772347
I agree, it should of been us, not the natives. Fuck...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.