[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I use the content restoration mod or play without it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].jpg (258KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
258KB, 800x832px
Should I use the content restoration mod or play without it?
>>
>>379769876
use it. Makes the game even better
>>
I didn't use it.
Maybe that's why I quit at New Reno.
>>
>content restoration mod
does include the cut/bugged ending of saving the intelligent deathclaws?
>>
>>379771716
REEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING UNDERAGE CASUAL GET OUT
RRRRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>379769876
I did my first complete playthrough of the game with it. I'm not sure what exactly it added back but for the most part the game was exactly as I remembered it back when it first released so I'd say go for it.

Oh wait there was some lady in the den who told me about her cat for free XP, pretty sure that wasn't there originally. Might be full of shit though.
>>
>>379771907
It wasn't fun, Fallout 1 was better.
>>
>>379772323
It was, I never played with the restoration mod and I remember that
>>
>>379769876
if first time, without
if not, use the mod.
im not saying the mod makes it better, but it makes it a bit different which is always fun when you've played the game a lot
>>
>>379772586
i'd have to agree with you, mostly. fallout 1 did feel like a demo version of a game compared to 2 though
>>
>>379771881
yes
>>
all of the content it restored like the orphan quest, the rival chosen one and EPA wasn't that great

i mean the rival was a funny idea but it's pretty fucking hard not to die to him right out the gates off arroyo and he makes high AG even more of a must if you actually do want to kill him, it's not fun
>>
Seeing as we have a Fallout 2 thread up and open what's another "fun" build/way to play through the game? I recently (like a week ago) beat it for the first time with an unarmed suave doctor, punching the shit out of everyone's eyesockets. I was wondering if throwing would be worth a laugh. I just couldn't help but notice in that playthrough I pretty rarely ran into throwing weapons until I got to NCR/San Fran. Which I suppose you can just go straight to, I took my time.

I definitely need to explore New Reno more, I did just a few quests there then had my car stolen so I stopped visiting after I got it back.
>>
>>379774849
10 Luck, Jinxed trait.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.