[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have a lot of Empire vs Stormcloacks thread, how come the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Forsworn_Looter.jpg (124KB, 533x845px) Image search: [Google]
Forsworn_Looter.jpg
124KB, 533x845px
We have a lot of Empire vs Stormcloacks thread, how come the Forsworn never get any attention?
They are the true natives most of Skyrim, won't attack anyone unless provoked and just want to be left alone, not to mention they, unlike Nords, are facing actual discrimination and are willing to stand up for themselves.
>>
>>379768621
Because the Forsworn did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>379768621
>>379768779
t. Madanach

They are unnecessary evil savages. Don't forget that both men and mer came from Ehlnofey since dawn era. Tamriel is for every folk
>>
>>379769307
>They are unnecessary evil savages.
How are they evil again?
>>
>We're gonna start killing everyone
Why?
>Just for asking that, we're gonna kill you, too
Why?
>Just for asking that, we'll pin all the murders on you
Why?
>Just for asking that, we'll let you join us

Fuck the forsworn.
>>
>>379770642
>things that never happened
>>
>>379768621
They're just another variety of bandit with horns glued to their heads.
>>
>>379771083
Have you not been to Markarth? That is exactly how that dumpster fire of a quest line goes.
>>
>>379771394
Except they can't join civilisation if they wanted to because they'd be killed due to religious and ethnic discrimination.
>>
>>379771394
>mfw murdering everyone involved in that quest after killing madanach
Should have been able to kill that silver blood guy before the end of it too, and strong-arm the Jarl into letting you go free, but Bethesda doesn't like player choice
>>
>>379771394
Except it doesn't? You can totally let them live in peace and keep to themselves.
>>
>>379770642
That was literally all the Silver-Bloods, though. Thonar is the one who has you arrested, and the one who orders the guards to keep people from looking into the "Forsworn" killings.
>>
>>379771618
meant to go to >>379771243
>>
>>379770642
Except the Forsworn didn't do anything and it was all a Silver-Blood conspiracy.
>>
>won't attack anyone unless provoked
>attacked by Forsworn on my way to markath
WOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>379769307
>Tamriel is for every folk
Fuck off imperikike.
>>
>>379773934
Nord racism made them do it.
>>
>>379768621

What part of "Skyrim belongs to the Nords" do you find hard to understand?
>>
>>379775354
I wasn't even a nord, I was a fellow breton. If they're going to attack anyone by anything then the "won't attack anyone unless provoked" statement is simply wrong.
Fuck the Forsworn, go back to high rock.
>>
>>379768621
Claim discrimination based on the fact they worship Talos
>Not a single Talos statue or book in sight.

Claim to be "true nords"
>Leaders are hargravens and briarhearts

Face it, they're a cult of apeshit savages that got driven off for good reasons.
>>
>>379775980
Wrongo. They are outcasts because they worship the Old Gods instead of the Nine (even though it's all the same shit).
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.