[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

METAL GEAR SOLID RUSE IS CLOSE BY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: cscsc.jpg (126KB, 1357x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cscsc.jpg
126KB, 1357x1920px
A lot of people are going to feel like complete tools once this is all over. Konami allows authority for Sony to have Hideo Kojima exclusively showcase the Metal Gear movie with Jordan Vgot Roberts and Metal Gear: SurviVe is practically certain to be self contained in its E3 time slot along with it, as will BRIDGES. I mean work out what's happening here people... The alternate dimensions and separate realities will connect.
o Death Stranding because we are too busy working on the game but he has time to be at E3 to have a conversation with the director of the Metal Gear Movie when he is officially done with that game series and konami. Bullshit.
>>
>>379766129

It's not happening man. Give up.

And even if it is, it will be a shitty empty open world anyways. Unless you believe Kojima purposefully released a bad game as part of an epic ruse.
>>
>>379766129
fishy shit, that is true
>>
WARNING: This thread is for fictional events only.

Do not attempt to make sense. Do not state facts. And do not argue with any of the posters in this thread.
>>
>>379766641
well if you actually did read the post, tell me that does make sense, hideo is still involved with Konami's supossedly lore which kojima can't touch anymore... right.
>>
File: The Ruse Was Real.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Ruse Was Real.png
1MB, 1280x800px
How will non believers ever recover?
>>
File: kok.jpg (15KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
kok.jpg
15KB, 480x444px
>>379767220
they won't, and I will spam the shit out of this website with I Told You So Kid.
>>
>>379767220

>Trusting HighDio CODJewMeh
>>
>>379766129

Fuck off with this Kaufmanian ruse shit. Kojima is a hack, got fired by Konami, and is now working on a shitty PS4 movie. The ruse threads were funny pre-MGSV, then sad post-MGSV, and now pathetic pre-Death Stranding.
>>
>>379766129
Will you let a mod ip ban you if you are wrong?
>>
>>379767610
yeah mate, got fired by the company that has the rights to the name Metal Gear Solid which the hack is helping on, sit down boi.
>>
File: 1478733935688.jpg (171KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
1478733935688.jpg
171KB, 1000x833px
KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 1406129585949.gif (670KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
1406129585949.gif
670KB, 400x213px
>>379766129
I said it last time I saw this thread and I'll say it now
>Open Ground Reconnaissance Endeavors
>>
>>379766129
the ruse continues
>>
I wonder what Kojima thinks of the rusecruise fags. He honestly has to be laughing.
>>
File: truth2.jpg (514KB, 1889x1426px) Image search: [Google]
truth2.jpg
514KB, 1889x1426px
They aren't going to make the third entry of the MGSV trilogy a PS exclusive when the previous two entries were just released as multiplats. Anyone who believes OP is a fucking idiot.

Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP has one more ending where we revisit Camp Omega.
The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
Kojima was never fired.
>>
>>379768045
wtv just insert tactical operations something wtv the point is the what I typed not the image
>>
>Occam's Electric Shaver
>>
>>379768357
you're talking like Metal Gear Solid has never been playstation exclusive before, it may as well be again.
>>
File: 1496406513059.jpg (3MB, 2368x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1496406513059.jpg
3MB, 2368x10000px
please do not laugh at these people

they need our help
>>
At this point I think Kojima fans have no self awareness. You guys are pretty dumb.
>>
it's so obvious

BRIDGES
PT
Silent Hills
Death Stranding
MGSV
MGS5

the web has 5 corners. the end.
>>
>>379768727
actually the one who needs help is the one who created this img shitpost, if it was you, you need help L O L
>>
THE RUUUUSE NEVER DIES!
CAN'T WASH THESE KEKS OF HIS HANDS.
SO LET J-SAN PLAY ALONG
PRETEND THE DREAM AIN'T OVER YET
>>
just imagine being this autistic
>>
It's obvious that Death Stranding will get a new name here. Maybe it's not MGS, but it'll have a new name. No way Kojima is going all the way to LA just to chill on a youtube show.
>>
File: C3oDtW6W8AEFMwG.jpg (34KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
C3oDtW6W8AEFMwG.jpg
34KB, 638x360px
>>379768727
>>
File: White Privilege.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
White Privilege.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
Reminder that Caramel will try to hide his humiliation by saying he "rused us all"
>>
>>379769801
yeah Kojima going to E3 just to have a chair talk, E3 the biggest videogame show, sure LOL
>>
File: IMG_0099.jpg (90KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099.jpg
90KB, 640x880px
I have a very strong suispicion, building over the last year or so, that a number of media creators wanted to put together a conspiracy. For fun, you know? To raise their status as artists. Make some money, too, because if there are "hints" to the conspiracy in their creations... folks have to buy the creations to figure it out. Which explains how publishers and such were persuaded to get on board, if any sacrifices were made to the product to incorporate this conspiracy.

Some of the participants could just pay lip service to the concept with some lines about "conspiracies" and such. Others, like I suspect Hideo Kojima and Andrew Hussie did, may have gone all-in; written their stories to be intentionally unsatisfying... despite the "endings" being technically, visually, and otherwise professionally incredible.

Seriously, the behavior of the two fandoms, Homestuck and Metal Gear, was basically identical when those things ended. People said: "what about this list of unresolved plot points?" and "what about this blatantly obvious foreshadowing that never got cashed in?". People said "how could this incredibly talented author allow this to happen?" People pointed out that the "Phantom Pain" felt by Metal Gear characters mirrored that of the fans... and the malaise felt by a handful of Homestuck characters in the mini-epilogue mirrored that of the fans.

Intentional by the writers, in my opinion. Because neither of those things are over. It's a false ending in both cases.

Just for two examples of what I'm talking about. I have others.

Maybe it'll be like an ARG, and it'll have thematic connection to a real-life issue the participants feel is being overlooked. Climate change, media manipulation, something like that. There has to be a "point" to doing something like this, besides the pragmatic ones I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>379768603
this is different though. If MGSV is a trilogy, it would be retarded to release the final part on one console only. Why even release the other 2 parts on other platforms if you aren't giving them the full story?
>>
File: 3hnqzwwo38gx.jpg (117KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
3hnqzwwo38gx.jpg
117KB, 852x1136px
>>379768357
do you literally spend your entire day on /v/ looking for Kojima threads you fucking loser
>>
>>379771373
well calling it an exclusive may well be a lie too, you never know with Kojima
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.