[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's right you know, you're just being entitled manchildren

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_20170610_223146.jpg (107KB, 1080x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_223146.jpg
107KB, 1080x835px
He's right you know, you're just being entitled manchildren
>>
File: 1450193267817.gif (2MB, 383x204px) Image search: [Google]
1450193267817.gif
2MB, 383x204px
And they don't watch EA you fucking numale faggot
>>
Twitter threads shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>379761973
*E3
>>
>>379761765
HOLY SHIT I TOTALLY WASN'T EXPECTING FIFA 2018! EA REALLY SURPRISED US THIS YEAR!
>>
>literally who twitter screenshot
threads like this should be banned site-wide
>>
>>379761765
That dude looks like a fucking gremlin or some shit.
>>
>>379761765
>implying projewed or his opinions matter
those normie faggots dont watch e3
>>
>>379762116
doesnt make his point less right doe.
>>
>>379761765
And those people arent spending Friday night staying in and watching fucking E3. Sports is obviously a big deal, but putting it such centre stage misunderstands the audiances for these
>>
>>379761973
This, E3 is for people who don't give a fuck about sports games. Woah they're making another madden... amazing!

I love sports but I couldn't care less about sports games.
>>
>>379762190
E3 is about showcasing new games.

Everyone KNOWS there are yearly installments of Madden and FIFA and what the fuck ever. NO ONE WATCHES E3 FOR SPORTS.
>>
awesome, they dont watch E3 and will buy the next fifa regardless
>>
>>379762190
Of course there are millions of people that care about FIFA and Madden, they're the ones that fucking buy the games every year. But they don't give a fuck about E3, or competitive FIFA, or any of that bullshit, all they care about is going into the store every year and picking up FIFA every year and going online to play with friends. I can guarantee you that of the 84,000 people watching EA's event live, I'd say only 20% of the people watching actually intend to buy those sports games
>>
>>379762287
>friday night
what retarded timezone are you living in?
>>
>>379761765
I care about sports, but EA presentation was terrible.
>>
>>379761765

(((Knabenbauer)))
>>
His head is shaped like Crash Bandicoot's body
>>
>>379761765
ya and they are all wrong and have wrong opinions and need to kill themselves

if you're such a boring human being you like to watch people throw a ball around then at least go watch real people throw the ball around
>>
And they all have shit taste
>>
If I wanted sports, I'd watch real sports not fucking games in the sports genre.
>>
>>379761765
Theres a new FIFA/Madden title out every year, and the basic gameplay rarely ever changes that much. Everyone knows what to expect from pretty much every major sports franchise at this point, even the major fans. It's just not really worth spending the time on at E3.
>>
E3 is in a weird position.

It's supposed to be a conference for investors and industry insiders. In that way it makes sense for them to talk about boring sports and shit, because that's a big part of their business and something they want to show to investors.
At the same time they've tried to make it more and more appealing to public audiences over the years with live streams and loads of marketing.

It ends up as this weird soulless combination.
>>
And those millions of "people" aren't people. Just because you're a human doesn't make you a person. There's plenty of people that are soulless husks of a person.
>>
>>379761765
Sports are the original e-sport. I.e. SHIT FOR AUTISTS
>>
>>379761765
>twitter screenshot
>entitled
>manchildren
Too bad mods don't do public permabans anymore
>>
>>379762650
>It ends up as this weird soulless combination.
That's pretty much what marketing is.
>>
File: 1465256954779.jpg (59KB, 550x730px) Image search: [Google]
1465256954779.jpg
59KB, 550x730px
NOBODY who plays sports games even knows what E3 is!
>>
>>379762385
>E3 is about showcasing new games.

It's about showcasing new releases.

Everything you're saying about Fifa or Madden can be applied to Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed or Final Fantasy.
>>
>>379762648
The changes in yearly sports games are about as significant as Ass Creeds and yearly shooters, and nobody questions their presence their
>>
>>379761765
There are 3 Twitter threads up right now.

Fucking sage
>>
File: Literally Who.png (37KB, 634x153px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Who.png
37KB, 634x153px
fuck off eceleb poster sports games dont deserve conference time. I'd rather not watch a trailer for shovelware: current year + 1 edition
>>
>>379762287
You know E3 is mostly to put the investers on check and telling them "yeah we gona realeze another game of this multi million dollar franchise" right?
>>
>>379762523
>>379762609
>>379762521
Fucking pussies. Utter cowards. Fake men.
>>
File: happy end.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
happy end.webm
3MB, 480x480px
>>379761765
It still shouldn't even be at E3.

"Let's announce the game we release every single year for the past 20 years gee I wonder if it's going to get released again this year it's a big mystery let's get sherlock holmes on this case"

It's not an "announcement" the stupid fucking game was going to come out and we all knew it anyway so what is the fucking point. It's not like you are showing off new features or innovative gameplay, it's the same fucking shit as last year + the 20 years before that. It's virtual dudes with mediocre graphics kicking a ball around wew lad big deal. Weak E3 presentation. People aren't hating it because "it's sports" they're hating it because it's boring as FUCK. THEY ARE NOT SHOWING ANYTHING NEW
>>
>>379761765
The point is every year we know there's going to be a new installment of every popular sports games. There's nothing to really announce except maybe some added gameplay shit. We want to see new games
>>
>>379763081
sportscuck detected
go play fifa, this time with ronaldo on the cover!
you fucking retard
>>
>>379762959
No, the changes are much more monumental than the ones in AssCreed and yearly shooters, it's just the core game is the same. They do massive overhauls to systems and add entirely new ones every title, because they have to otherwise the people who actually buy Madden/FIFA/NBA2k would just be getting roster updates.
>>
>>379763081
at some point normalfaggots have to come up with better insults for men. Every single insult you have for men is just "o ya well ur masculinity is lower than it should be LOL!!!"

"Insults" for men:
>fag
>pussy
>bitchboi
>virgin
>fake man
>>
>>379762650
It's harder to justify a yearly in-person conference when a game studio can tweet a reveal video to millions of fans around the world, whenever they'd like. Other industries that hold trade shows are usually demonstrating physical products to journalists and their potential business partners, pretty much anything with gaming can be shown and distributed digitally.
>>
>>379762287

E3 is a trade fair. The point of a trade fair is industry focused. Building anticipation for upcoming releases inspires shareholder confidence and allows industry insiders to make deals and connections.

The fact that a bunch of NEETS want to watch is just icing on the cake, but ultimately this isn't really about you.
>>
Can we ban EA from next year E3?
>>
>>379762650
It honestly felt more soulless than ever today. Maybe it's because I actually paid attention to the audience this year instead of the games, but most of the people at the EA conference were people in suits who have no clue whats going on, and considering E3 feels more like a conference for the average consumer it just feels weird like you said. Especially when even other corporations like M$ posted Twitter ads saying
>Want to avoid Heartbreak this E3? Favorite this tweet, you'll get a notification tomorrow, and you can watch our conference live!
>>
>>379762932
Yes?
I dont wanna hear about the next yearly sequel of any game that gets shit out of a AAA studio's ass like last week's meatloaf.
Its to be expected, no reason to dedicate half of the conference to this shit.

Also Final Fantasy doesnt get yearly sequels? Unless i've been missing them.
>>
>>379763541
They should just end E3 then. It's a huge waste of resources. It made sense back in the 90's and early 2000's, but not anymore.
>>
File: MTG Players.png (1MB, 1022x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MTG Players.png
1MB, 1022x1080px
>>379761765
Is this nerd serious?
>>
>>379761765
>literally who
>>
>>379761765
>you can't get more subhuman than being named "Jared Knabenbauer"
White trash ossi saxon.
>>
>>379761765
I like the UFC game. Its probably one of the better Fighting games out there that don't get any love
>>
>>379764178
Is this the kid who reviews pizzas?
>>
>>379761765
Shut the fuck up Jared good lord.
>>
>tfw like sports but still dont care about the sports games
>>
>>379763181
>THEY ARE NOT SHOWING ANYTHING NEW
Madden has a literal serious big story mode now
>>
>>379761765
He is, but it's still pointless.

What a surprise, FIFA, MADDEN, and NBA have yet another yearly release.

Whoda thunk?

Focus on important shit.
>>
>>379761765
And they're going to buy those games regardless of whether or not they're shown at E3.
>>
>>379761765

>defending EA under ANY circumstances

fuck you Birdjared
>>
>>379762823
BAD marketing.
>>
1. Theres litrally nothing new or intresting about sport games. The're the same boring thing year in, year out and it's annoying as fuck.

2. The kind of people who buy and play sport games, aren't watching E3.
>>
>>379761765
I thought his Madden video was supposed to be an April Fools joke.
>>
>>379763982
>I dont wanna hear about the next yearly sequel of any game that gets shit out of a AAA studio's ass like last week's meatloaf.
Then dont watch E3
>>
>>379761765
And he's being a hypocrite for pretending his online soapbox is different than anyone else's

The problem is social media making everyone think their voice matters without backing it up in anyway.

Also sports games are some of the main contributors to the muh graphix and muh realism as well as cash grabs making ok to sell almost pretty half assed vidya

Check
>>
The problem isn't even that, the problem is that there is so much fucking talk jesus
>>
>>379761765
>Uses a cute avatar that does not have to do with ugliness in real life
>>
>>379762507
ive been telling everyone for years that he, along with mew2king are all aborted clones of spoony that escaped into the real world
>>
What's the point of these sports games? Do these people lack imagination so much that their idea of a fun game is a 1:1 recreation of a sport they could just really watch or play? Or is it lazy/disabled people that can't actually go outside? I like to play tennis every so often, but I never felt inclined to play a tennis game. I'd much rather play something like Deus Ex or the King of Fighters since I'll never be a cybernetic cop or have the power of flames.

>inb4 someone brings up Virtua Fighter
Real combos and ringouts in martial arts don't look like that, nor are mixed martial arts events where people use Bajiquan to fight Vale Tudo competitions common.
>>
>>379761765
I watch sports religiously but fuck modern sports vidya
>>
File: 1488157896012.gif (293KB, 1006x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488157896012.gif
293KB, 1006x800px
>you will never go back in time and prevent twitter from ever happening
feels bad
>>
>>379764483
1. A new roster every year isn't new enough? The same has been said for literally all sports on the face of the earth
2.EA and game makers would think otherwise but there are a good amount of bored chads wanting to become part of the video game community but they can't cuz all the nerds are in there
>>
EA has been the ass cancer of the industry for like the past decade, and somehow they found a way to make themselves even worse. BF1 was a WWI shooter filled with niggers and mudslimes, and Mass Effect Andrmadea was the biggest joke this year. I'm not interested in anything they do so I'm not even watching their conference. As far as i'm concerned E3 begins tommorow. Where we find out how bad Microsoft is going to fuck up with the Scorpio, and what we have to buy to keep Todd at bay for another year.
>>
>>379764776
>is a 1:1 recreation of a sport they could just really watch or play?
The experiance of playing proper sports and sports games is 100% different, with completely different non transferable skills. This is just the Guitar Hero argument again
>>
>>379761765
Ok, and?

Should I now find EA's conference interesting because other people care about something I don't care about?
>>
>>379764536
???
Except E3 is perfectly fine when they dont shoehorn in the yearly release title games?
>>
God damn how the fuck did this guy go from getting fired for not liking CoD to actually DEFENDING EA?
>>
A good chunk of the sports stuff had nothing to do with sports video games and was either actual athletes or e-athletes. If people care about that shit maybe they can find it somewhere that isn't the video game convention.
>>
>>379761765

hey Jared? Remember when EA put out shit that weren't current year sports meme games? Oh right because they killed them all. Fuck you jared beak nosed hack.
>>
>>379761765
what would those people do on a video game stream then?
>>
>>379764908
If it wasn't for twitter then we would never get that Kurt Eichenwald shitstorm
>>
People that like sports games don't give a fuck about E3 and the ones that do don't give a fuck about EA's basketball games because they know the 2K games are the ones that are actually good.

I mean, I like the WWE games. They're dumb shit but they're fun dumb shit. I would never want to see a ten minute presentation about them at E3 because that isn't the time or place for that shit.
>>
>>379761765
The fact that third worlders eat up Fifa every year doesn't make it anymore interesting to watch
I don't have much interest in seeing how the textures on the players faces are 3.5% sharper and how they have a story mode this year
>>
>>379763712
>It honestly felt more soulless than ever today
That's only because it's EA.
>>
>>379761765
People forget that E3 is about appeasing the shareholders and not your average fanboy
They love to see FIFA because it prints money
>>
>>379761765
Yeah, and most of them have shit tastes in games. I'm a consumer, I pay your checks, I'm fucking obligated to be entitled. Fuck you and your defense of anti consumerism shill.
>>
>>379763660
Who in their right mind has invested in EA and doesn't know that there will be a new soccer, football, hockey, etc game every single year until armageddon?
>>
>>379761765
So what? There is no argument. People have different opinions. Whoop di doo
>>
>>379761765
>Implying these faggots who like muh sports games are actually watching the E3
>>
>>379764536

>LOL DON'T WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO XD

EA is shit. Their conference was shit that barely went into software beside meme sports games and was just MUH E CELEBS. And don't go thinking I hate sports game or EA. Remember Def Jam? Remember Street? That seems like forever ago now.
>>
>>379761765
He is right. Getting upset that a game is being announced we all knew was going to be released is like getting upset over Nintendo announcing a new Mario, a new MK, a new SSB, a new Donkey Kong, a new Kirby, a new Zelda, or any of the other Nintendo rehashes.
>>
File: 1496614148885.jpg (34KB, 784x349px) Image search: [Google]
1496614148885.jpg
34KB, 784x349px
>>379761765
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>379762378
E3 is a platform for major publishers to generate hype for their upcoming releases. It's primarly aimed at gaming media.

It's all about marketing.
>>
>>379763081
>he pays 60$ (plus tax) every 6 months to see some of the players in different colors/positions (per sport that he likes)
you could play real sports for free with your friends... I mean if you have any fun equal to nes and sega genesis sports games
T.semi normmie
>>
NOT ALLOWED TO CALL A CONFERENCE BORING!

CONTINUE TO CLAP FOR OUR VIDEO GAME ADS, YOU BOVINE FUCKS!
>>
>>379763660
E3 hasn't been a trade fair in years dude. It's a consumer oriented convention, you don't even need credentials to get E3 passes now.
>>
>I AM LOUD
>I am reasonable response.

Fuck Jared.
>>
Not an argument.
>>
>>379761765
I don't doubt that he's right, I just don't know why EA needs to spend so much time on "sports game: the next one", I mean I do know the reason, there's a shitload of money in it, but c'mon jared, I can have an opinion too y'know
>>
>>379765613

>other Nintendo rehashes.

still waiting on a new Metroid, F Zero, or Golden Sun. JUST FUCKING SAYING.
>>
Wow what a fucking cunt
>>
>>379761765
And? Why does he think he can rule my opinion? I'm not going to suddenly like EA because some other asshole does.

They want to put on sports, good for them. I still don't buy their shit.
>>
>>379761765
>I have to like something because other people like it
>>
>People who just care about handegg and chickenhoops actually watch E3 conferences

'No'
>>
>betas with their e-""""sports"""" get triggered by real sports

makes the noggin ponder
>>
>>379766009
Even if they do I doubt all of them really care all that much

I like FIFA but I couldn't care less about seeing it at E3
>>
>>379761765
EA-developed Football J-style RPG featuring actual players, refs, coaches & staff, mascots, fans, etc., with the final boss being the Network CEO.
>>
The type of person who watches E3 doesn't give a shit about sports games being announced. I'm sure there is a little overlap there, but this isn't really "hype" inducing we know EA will put out Fifa and Madden every year until long after I'm dead and gone at this point.
>>
This is COMPLETELY the wrong argument to make.

People who care about Madden and NFL don't fucking watch E3, this is objective fact.

The ONLY actual argument you can make is that those game are there solely for the purpose of shareholders and media. Which is the actual reason.

But Jared and his ilk are too cowardly to make that argument because that doesn't make them seem like the good guy standing up to all the bullies since no one cares about the needs of shareholders or journos
>>
this is one those guys who needs to be a level above everybody in condescension. people are complaining about something? great, I get to smugly tell them off for having an opinion

>boy, that transformer's trailer sure looked shit
>okay, well, a lot of people disagree
>shut up Jared
>>
File: 1465239770268.jpg (16KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1465239770268.jpg
16KB, 292x257px
>>379761765
>mfw I will never be pathetic enough to depend on 'entitled manchildren' for income
>>
>>379766213

>never ever a followup to Barkley's Shut Up and Jam Gaiden
>>
File: 1335002990095.png (91KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1335002990095.png
91KB, 500x318px
>wow this "influencer" twitch youtuber shit is getting really obnoxious

Yeah well millions of viewers really care what their favorite content creators think!

t. very huge piece of shit irrelevant youtube e-celeb
>>
>>379766329
sourcE? and don't you dare link a reddit thread
>>
>>379762378
>I love sports but I couldn't care less about sports games.

Okay. But there are millions of players in the world that do.
>>
>>379761765
And normies couldn't give two fucking shits about E3 you faggot.
>>
>>379766329
>People who care about Madden and NFL don't fucking watch E3, this is objective fact.
I know three people who play sportsshit and watch E3. Anecdotal evidence, but better than the literal 0 evidence you gave
>>
>>379766518

hey I can gargle cocks too!

There are millions who DON'T.
>>
>>379766646

>anecdotal evidence

nice ad hominum broseph. I bet your dad works at Nintendo too.
>>
>>379766518
And virtually none of them are tuning into E3
>>
>>379761973
This wasn't a typo, nobody cares about EA
>>
>>379766827
Anecdotes arent ad hominum you tard
>>
>>379766518
Yes, I'm sure all six of them that watch E3 are thrilled for an announcement of a game they already knew existed and know what to expect from rather than dedicating that time to shit that isn't done the same way every single year.
>>
>>379761765

>the faggot watch E3 for sport games

mediocre
>>
>>379761765
I JUST WANTED A NEW FIGHT NIGHT
FUCK THAT GAY UFC SHIT, I WANT TO USE THE OXIGEN ON MY MUSCLES
>>
>>379762378
>E3 is for people who don't give a fuck about sports games
E3 is for investors mostly tbdesu
>>
Why would some fucking normie watch EA at E3 when they are just goin to buy the next sports game regardless?
>>
>>379764776
sports games are about as similar to real sports as war games are to real war

>whats the point of these shooter games, just join the military lmao
>>
People like sports. Half of my young twitter sports guys I'm following are talking about Madden or Fifa.

They're "normies" in the sense that they have xbox ones but fifa in particular is a big thing.
>>
File: 1307674335752.jpg (82KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1307674335752.jpg
82KB, 544x400px
>>379764908
>You will never go back in time to kill anon to stop him from disrupting the timeline.
>>
>>379767423

I buy them when they're on the discount shelf and I don't really give a shit that it's not recent. They're all almost exactly the same anyways.
>>
>>379767321

>he doesn't know why thdy stopped making Fight Night

all I have to say is fuck professional boxing from a business standpoint
>>
>>379767690

>they're normies in the sense that they are normies

fixed
>>
>>379761765
Literally only share holders care about what EA is doing
Videogames are a buisness ya know?
>>
>>379766148
>real sports

the "e-sports" part of the conference was probably some of the most autistic shit I've ever seen.
Why on earth would anyone watch someone else play a sports video game (competitively) instead of just watching the real god damn thing??

This is so fucking stupid.
It's like watching other people play fantasy football.
>>
>>379761765
I imagine sports guys watch actual sports and not a fucking E3 conference.
>>
>>379761765

I think everyone is missing the bigger picture. I think Projared is just assravaged that everyone was complaining about the e celeb focus and is using the sports rhetoric to pass the blame. YOU DIDN'T SHIT ON EA BECAUSE OF FORCED TWITCH SHILLS YOU HATED THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR SPORTS GAMES!
>>
>>379762838
i play sports games
>>
>>379764319
ReviewBrah, he was sadly killed in the Manchester bombings though.
>>
Wait, did the EA conference already happen?
>>
File: Dorothy.png (611KB, 539x707px) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy.png
611KB, 539x707px
>>379761765
Name 10
>>
>E3 is for the consumers and not for the journalists and other companies

holy delusion batman
>>
>>379768981
>he still thinks E3 is a trade show
>>
>>379762838
pes, fifa, nba, pga tour, nhl, madden, mlb

i play them all
>>
>>379762838
i never knew what E3 was untill i stoped playing sports games
>>
>>379769794

>playing games that are worth literal pennies within 6 months of release

kek
>>
Sports gam3rs are too busy bashing their heads on rocks or inhaling paint fumes during their spare time to watch E3 streams.
>>
File: ea-blood.jpg (10KB, 228x224px) Image search: [Google]
ea-blood.jpg
10KB, 228x224px
>>379768981
Except it is that, this isn't the 90's anymore, people don't want to hear Reggie talk about pleasing stock holders an d EA "announcing" a sports title. It's basically hype advertising and trying to out do your opponents in product awareness. The companies that haven't realized this like EA and Nintendo always have the shittiest shows.

In EA's case it always feels like they're trying to punch out the clock and stop a competitor from having a time spot at the event, so they do a conference filled with nothing and playing grab ass with themselves until the timer runs out.
>>
>>379767579
Joining the military is dangerous. Playing soccer is only mildly dangerous.
>>
>>379763010
Bump
>>
>>379770698
what kind of sheltered faggot would think football is dangerous HAHAHAHA
>>
>>379761973
FPBP
>>
>>379770957
People get injuries all the time, dude.
My nephew doubled his feet size last year and inured his knee. Another friend got his hand fucked.
Anything that's not masturbating to your waifu is dangerous.
>>
>>379761973
I do you cucked nerd
>>
>>379768981

E3 pretends to be a tradeshow but it really, REALLY isn't, absolutely everything about it is built to appeal to the consumer demographic, not trade partners.

Do you think they would bother with any of this pomp and retardation if it was just for people who wanna hear about the numbers and be reassured about how it will sell?
>>
>>379771590
This. If they wanted to do that, they would do it in a boardroom with a slideshow presentation rather than spending buttloads of money on stage designs, e-celebs, actual celebs, etc.
>>
>>379761765
>Devil's avocado
Fucking worse than white knights and shitposters. Fucking cucks.
>>
>>379764385
Who cares? You play as a black person in every single EA sports game story mode.
It's like they forget other races can play sports too.
>>
>>379761765
I care about sport game singular. If it isn't MLB the Show it can fuck right off and die.
>>
>>379771886

People who claim E3 is just for suits and jounos must seriously never have seen a real trade show in their lives.

Even the more extravagant ones like the Consumer Technology Association's yearly trade show don't even come close to the levels of pandering crap that E3 is filled with.
>>
>>379762650

E3 has been shit ever since it was closed off to the public.

>No more booth babes.
>No more cosplays.
>No more actual convention.

>Now just private conference where a bunch of jews and SJW take naps because they have no idea what they are talking about and are only there to jerk each other off instead of actually doing things for gamers.
>>
>>379770396
>In EA's case it always feels like they're trying to punch out the clock and stop a competitor from having a time spot at the event
It's EA. I'd expect nothing less of them.
>>
>>379764931

1. Yes and specially with sports games where the stats matter even less.
2. Literally no Chad gives a shit or wants to get more in to video games. Even if they did it's piss easy to do. You don't need 1 of a 2 hour conference to get jocks feet wet in "le nerd culture"
>>
>>379761765
Thats dude looks like a numale. fuck him.
>>
>>379770396

>EA and Nintendo always have the shittiest shows.

I see what you did there.
>>
>>379772612

By the same token, the average consumer has a host of other options to see new vidya besides E3 between GDC, PAX, TGS and other conventions, so E3 doesn't really have the same stranglehold over vidya news it had in the 90s.
>>
He is right.

Expecting every conference to cater to your specific interest is idiotic.

If anything I was bored in the conference because I wanted NHL news.
>>
>>379771490
Yeah, and you clearly don't watch E3 for getting told about FIFA or MADDEN. Let's be serious.
>>
>>379772612

>No more booth babes.
blame the ugly women that got triggered by models
>No more cosplays.
see above
>No more actual convention.
can't have IRL shitposters ruining shit
>>
>>379761765
>waaaah, only positive opinions are allowed
fucking faggot. People who like them, will say good things about them , people who don't will say bad things. Why do these morons thing they only deserve rainbows and sunshine?
>>
>>379762686
>obvious weeb
>calling others autistic
>>
>>379773409
Anon this might be hard to grasp but try to think outside your small autistic comfort zone.
>>
Divegrass and Handegg are the only profitable things EA publishes, so it makes sense they'd focus on them instead of whatever piece of shit Bioware Montreal shits out (ie Mass Age: CISquisition: kill all white males digital deluxe edition)
>>
A strong E3 presence is important for stockholders who go to these events looking to see who has the strongest contention for the next few years. If EA failed to present their yearly sports titles they would lose a large portion of their shareholders who only care about them for the sports games.

An absence of sports games from E3 is also definitely how EA plans to exit that market in the unlikely event that they lose a lot of footing. Either by an exit of consoles from the market, or if they just choose to sell the division to another company. They don't need to say outright "Sports games will no longer be yearly" which means they need to explain a statement rather than an absence, which is just better for pr.
>>
>>379761765
>some eceleb faggot
Cool why should I care
>>
>>379772384
Because at least 90% of american football players are black. Not even stereotyping, just a statistical fact.
>>
>>379773984
So you're retarded then? Fifa and madden have been having yearly releases for at least the last two decades, you don't need to be told they're putting one out this year. People watch E3 to see new things, and annual releases getting yet another annual release isn't "new".
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.