[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suffering from severe burnout has me left wanting to catalog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: VH map.png (322KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
VH map.png
322KB, 1024x768px
Suffering from severe burnout has me left wanting to catalog all the games I played, in the hopes that I can work through my backlog faster, add more games and leave a mental note on how bad they were.
How do you keep track of all the games you played?
>>
File: qv8cu.jpg (10KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
qv8cu.jpg
10KB, 320x235px
>>379757641
>tfw it will never be finished
>>
>I don't want to play this game, but I want to have played it because all the cool kids say I should
Stop torturing yourself, faggot.
>>
>>379757641
I have a spreadsheet. It doesn't have every single game I've played, but everything since I've started counting. Different tabs for backlog, futurelog, gaveuplog, etc.

This way, I can look at a spreadsheet and be uninclined to play anything instead of looking through steam.
>>
>>379757641
What RM game is that OP? I'm a sucker for RTP.
>>
>>379758148
I'm not a sheep, I play games to escape boredom.
This is just so I have a quick way of remembering if a game whose title I barely remember years down the line was shit or not.
Yes, I played so many titles that I keep losing track of some. I don't want it to be a simple txt file.
Best case scenario I can put the cover next to my short description.
>>
>>379758554
Could you take a screenshot of it? I want to have a general idea of how to structure this, maybe you got something neat in there. Even if you don't, please cap it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170610-170925.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-170925.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>379757641
I use that My Game Collection app. It's like backloggery except not shit
>>
>>379758610
That's the map of Violated Heroine, you should have heard of it before if you're not entirely new.
Get your info in the 2D hentai games general.
>>
>>379758869
Does it have any utility to keep a personal note visible beside those covers? The stats you're showing would be pretty useless to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170610-171917.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170610-171917.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>379759153
You can add custom tags to shit and it also has a section to write longer notes when you tap the game
>>
>>379760085
That's fucking perfect, downloading right now.
Thank you anon!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.