[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no Mass Effect Andromeda DLC news Is this game dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mass_effect_andromeda.jpg (236KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mass_effect_andromeda.jpg
236KB, 1920x1080px
>no Mass Effect Andromeda DLC news

Is this game dead?
>>
File: 1483046818719.jpg (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1483046818719.jpg
4KB, 205x246px
>>379756425
>mfw they killed the Mass Effect serie by making a rushed piece of shit garbage game
>>
>>379756664
and then they had to rub it in by making ME3!
>>
>>379756425
the only news they would have is to announce that they added even more homosexual romances because that is apparently what the game needed the most
>>
>>379756731
dohoho

i liked me2's gameplay but the plot and characters sucked
i enjoyed me3 more than 2 as a whole but the big finale, no exaggeration, ruined the whole fucking series for me. i knew the ending was controversial but i was not prepared for a solid hour of "what the fuck is going on and how on earth does a single fucking thing I've done up to this point have any gravity if it's just going to be magical space ghost child pick-an-ending shit"
>>
>>379757316
Play KOTOR, anon. The endings don't suck and the characters are all great (or you can violently murder them).
>>
>>379757480
it's on the absurdly long list of shit i want to play through
>>
>>379756664
the first director was just tech retarded and wanted shit that was technically impossible wasting at least two years of production

couple this with frostbite inexperience and toxic office politics and you have a recipe for disaster
>>
File: 1496773499915.jpg (255KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1496773499915.jpg
255KB, 500x498px
>>379757316
they wrote themselves into a corner, ME was pretty much done after 3. andromda was just shat out to cash in another time risk-free on the name, hence the "literally who" devs in a studio EA just named bioware to fool normies.

if would've been successful, great, more milking
if not, who cares, real bioware has already cooking their next IP up.
>>
>>379756425

Where the fuck have you been? They said there'd be no DLC for it like a month ago. The studio got shut down.
>>
>>379757316
i recently saw a video with the original endings (not that the extended crap is much better) and i still cant believe that this shit got greenlighted

the ghostkid tells you next to nothing and then the relays blow up you get some out of place scene with a old guy talking to a kid and then EA asks for DLC shekels
>>
>>379758247
>they wrote themselves into a corner

Not really the only shit they went full retard with was the crucible not just being a super weapon but a magical device that can control/reprogram the entire milky way

Should have just made a destructive superweapon that targets electronics with the goal of putting the entire milky way into a technological middle age (aka destruction ending)
>>
>>379758378
>(not that the extended crap is much better)
The extended ending is significantly better. It adds a clip show at the end, showing the results of your decisions on major character/races throughout the franchise.

It is still a bad ending. Bit isn't a literal fuck you anymore.
>>
>>379758990
>The extended ending is significantly better

All it did is create more problems like the normandy pick up where harbinger stops shooting until the ship is gone and add stupid filler scenes that serve no purpse

>It adds a clip show at the end, showing the results of your decisions on major character/races throughout the franchise.

Its the same pictures on all endings with no comment on what we are supposed to take from it.

Its also incredibly insulting that they give no information on the fates of our crew or shepard when he survived in the "best" destruction ending despite showing a timeskip to a point where the citadel was fixed up

>Bit isn't a literal fuck you anymore

No the fuck you was the added refusal choice
>>
>>379758990
>It adds a clip show at the end

Not him but i didn't saw any new clip at the end.
But it was probably because i made sure that everyone in ME2 and ME3 died.
>>
>>379759876
Ironically the "worst" ending aka destruction only has some of the most interesting custom made cutscenes and is the most believable ending out of them all

They should have gone with this for a sequel. Reapers are "mostly" wiped out but the cost for it was destroying all tech in the process
>>
>>379760267
It'd make the faggy "research blueprints to farm animals for your workbench construction" aspect make sense, at least.

Hell, they could've even had some fledgling species that became the most advanced species since they were developing FTL travel on their own and were unaffected by the loss of the relays.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.