[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/oZ8EaW5tz58 Are you happy now /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1497125042494.png (226KB, 562x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497125042494.png
226KB, 562x583px
https://youtu.be/oZ8EaW5tz58

Are you happy now /v/?
>>
>>379749418
It looks really bad
>>
I think it looks pretty decent but /v/ will hate it obviously
>>
>>379749418

That was instantly blocked. LMAO, how fucking cucked can you get.
>>
Maps are too small
>>
>>379749418
Can't see shit.
>>
Battlefield heroes was also free and that game was ass blasted by op and bullshit paid weapons
>>
>>379749418
looks boring as fuck until phase 3
>>
I'm not going to buy it unless they have an option for first-person only servers. I don't know why they went to all the trouble of making models for first-person if you can't even use it in multiplayer without being at a huge disadvantage from everyone using third-person wallhacks.

There's no reason not to have an option for some first-person servers for those that like to play in first-person, just like the have the hardcore modes in Battlefield games.
>>
>>379751264
>third-person wallhacks.
I cant believe faggots like you still exist
>>
>>379749418
>Clone Army from Ep III
>Officer
>Not in Clone Armor

I'll pass again, tell me when Battlefront III will comes out.
>>
>>379749418
>6 views
>blocked
Honestly impressive
>>
Rey, Boba Fett, Darth Maul and Han Solo in the same battle
>>
>>379749418
Looks like the shooting is more or less like the first and it didn't feel good to me in the first. Also did they switch the vehicles from picking up coins to buying it in a menu? I saw the vehicle sections but not how they go into them.
>>
File: 1497072587574.jpg (138KB, 400x367px) Image search: [Google]
1497072587574.jpg
138KB, 400x367px
>>379749497
>>379749579
>>379750576
DROIDFAGS PLEASE LEAVE
>>
>>379749418
>vehicles do not spawn on map
>vehicles get destroyed as soon as you get out
>all vehicles only have one seat
>at-at still on rails
>guns still do not use ammo

Fuck no this game just added campaign mode and classes, you can not even fucking land any ships
>>
>>379751264
I second this. First person > third person
>>
>free content
this is EA, it means theyre making the money back some other way
theyre doing lootbox shit, i guarantee it, they already do this shit in their sports games so EA isnt above that
>>
I didn't see any commandos senpai
>>
>>379752368
>thinking it's from ep III
>in phase one armor
hmmmm
>>
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-14.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>You have the entire city of Theed on the most beautiful planet in star wars
>the entire level is literally just a straight line from 1 mile away from the palace, into the palace. a straight tunnel.
>the 'strategy' is just throwing bodies at eachother in the middle of the tunnel, whoever wins this war of attrition wins the match

I am so mad. Where are the venetian styled plazas and canals and fountains you weave through? where are the lush forests and giant waterfall on the outskirts? where is the variety?

fuck, when i saw the concept art for this map i was so hyped.
>>
>Thinking you can appease /v/
lol sure
>>
>>379753414
they already said you can buy battlepoints and skins, so yes enjoy kids buying the ability to play darth vader.
>>
>>379749418
Not really, it really pissed me off on how they were trying there hardest to make it seem like having droids and a lot of other shit that battlefront II did TEN YEARS AGO.
The gameplay was boring too.
>>
>>379753502
We just gotta hope there's a conquest type game-mode. This is just walker assault 2.0
>>
File: Rey.webm (1MB, 1232x703px) Image search: [Google]
Rey.webm
1MB, 1232x703px
Guess who joins the battle and dies
>>
>>379752368
Although I only remember them being on ships that is how they dress,

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Republic_officer
>>
>>379752317

I'm just a bit salty that third-person is taking over PC gaming and is hurting a lot of PvP multiplayer games. Third-person means that people are able to see you when you can't see them, because they are behind a wall. People sit completely hidden behind cover, and can effectively see "through" objects/walls by using the camera to look over or around them. IMO it's not good for gameplay. A lot of people can't even play many games in first-person anymore because they've become so dependent on the floating third-person camera. Regardless, there's no reason not to have servers for people who want to play in first-person.
>>
>>379749418
I'm not happy until I've played a beta or pirated it for the campaign
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>379752870
IT BROKE NEW GROUND
>>
>>379753779
>they were trying there hardest to make it seem like having droids and a lot of other shit that battlefront II did TEN YEARS AGO.
>game has thing
>other game thats on a completely different level technologically and engine wise and comes out a decade later, also reintroduces thing
>omg why are they trying so hard!
>>
>>379752984
this plus
grenades are still on a cool down

just fucking add ammo you lazy fucks, overheating is not canon to star wars
>>
File: 1422065744899.jpg (4KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
1422065744899.jpg
4KB, 126x122px
>>379752870
I KNOW WHO THOSE ARE!
>>
looks like dogshit

battlefront was a one-hit wonder, you give a good game to EA and they're bound to make it soulless and vague and edgy so they can sell as hard as possible.
>>
>>379749418
fuck you for getting my hopes up for republic commander 2 with that image.
>>
Wait, all of the dlcs will be free?
like with titanfall?
>>
>>379757112
per the battlefront 2 twitter, all heroes, maps, vehicles, and more post launch content will be free

i imagine weapons and customization stuff won't be but that's hardly a big deal because you'll be able to unlock it normally
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.