[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

The Eventual WoW Old Gods Expansion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 636267989555596620.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
636267989555596620.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
I see a lot of people speculating so here's my theory;
>We beat the legion
>Old Gods up next
>C'thun and Yogg return expected, they didn't really die
>Everyone's really just here for N'zoth and Ny'alotha
>We beat Azshara
>We beat waves and waves of Naga and Faceless
>The gates of the sleeping city open
>Cinematic starts playing
>We see Elite Tauren Cheiftain
>Beside N'zoth?
>With ETC Shredding it N'zoth begins to Sing a masterful rendition of 'Paradise City'
>That's it
>That's the expansion
>Still better than WoD
>>
>>379736198
Blizz is at gamescom again this year, prepare for the announcement of the next expansion
>>
I think it's gonna be mainly N'zoth centered, and rather than going onto another planet like at the end of this expansion, we are gonna be deep in the sea. There's a lot of stuff from the Eye of Ilgynoth fight, the Star Augur fight, and the Shadow Priest artifact that are implying this. Not to mention that we might have a traitor among the good guys who's gonna be responsible for it all (some..."boy king" that may be Wraithion). I hope we see more of the possibility of players temporarily becoming third Old God faction for PvP purposes.
>>
File: giphy.gif (602KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
602KB, 320x213px
>>379736
If it happens, I'll be able to die happy desu
>>
>muh content
WoD has some of the best PvP.
>>
>argus patch
>final boss of legion is some incarnation of sargeras
>dies saying something like "our burning crusade was to stop the corruption of worlds by the old gods and now with us gone there's nothing to stop them"
>old gods take over argus and the next expansion starts there with new zones and shit to do
>final fight on azeroth with their demise restarting the cosmos and gives us legacy servers
>WoW has legacy servers until the end of time
>>
>>379736198
Old Gods are old and busted, Void Lords are the new hotness. Get with the times, grampa.
>>
File: 1491659702503.png (105KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491659702503.png
105KB, 1024x749px
Probably concerning the Naga Empire and how Ny'alotha is there somewhere which is Z'noth's prison. Xal'atath does say that his cell is breaking. Almost everything points to the Old Gods/Void Lords concerning next exp.

I don't think we'll end the Burning Legion (That future Anduin comic implies so) but we'll put a hard stop to the at least temporarily.

I'd hope the Naga Empire would be underwater but I'm going to be due to low praise and reception of Vashj'ir, it'll rise up on land or something.
>>
>>379738328
Ashran was a half baked Alterac Valley. It was awful.
>>
how does wow manage to make eldritch abominations so boring design wise
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.