[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so berfect, pros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8262.jpg (41KB, 322x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8262.jpg
41KB, 322x457px
Why is it so berfect, pros?
>>
It embraced the coiner of the whole genre, and just polished it to mirror sheen. It didn't stop there though; it also expanded the experience in order to surprise the old fans, and to make it click better with its later sequels.

In short: it's was a true work of love.
>>
>resident evil
>the zambos aren't even residents of the house
shitty title
>>
meanwhile resident evil 4 killed the series
>>
>>379729000
Nope. RE4 literally revitalized the series.
Capcom killed the series with sub-par rehash sequels and by distancing the series from the horror and survival roots.
>>
>>379730190
resident evil is now a hollywood action movie instead of a horror game
>>
>>379728162
It's a remake of a good game that builds on things that made it good instead of a remake of a shitty game that tries to make it good or a remake of a good game that just makes it look prettier
>>
>>379730424
RE7 turned it into a Blair Witch style "live action" VR trash though.
>>
>>379730424
Resident Evil 4 is not a person who burst into Capcom offices and ordered them at gunpoint to make games that AREN'T Resident Evil 4 play a certain way
>>
>>379730568
Did you even play the game? Literally the only 'Blair Witch' part in the game is a ~10 minute tape
>>
>>379731326
>Did you even play the game?
Yes. For fucking 21 hours at that.
>>
>>379731448
I guess you enjoyed it then? Took me 11 hours to finish the story
>>
>>379731724
>I guess you enjoyed it then?
No. I hated it, all the way through.
I just don't rush my games, and on top of that I did also get "stuck" with the game a handful of times. Chainsaw dueling, etc.
>>
>>379732138
I didn't rush it either dude, if it took you 10 hours more than me you clearly had some serious trouble with the game.
What about it didn't you like?
>>
>>379732471
>What about it didn't you like?
The gameplay. The writing. The MC. The pacing. The overall patronizing tone and predictability.
It's clearly a mere LP-bait and a product aimed for way too early adopted VR gadgets, latter which do result some of the gameplay issues.
>>
>>379730190
>Revitalised the series

>Sold worse than PS1 games
>Ruined the formula
>Paved the way for 5 and 6.

RE4 is a good game but it's not perfect in any way and it did more damage than good to the series.
>>379730424
And 4 turned it into a third person shooter.
What's your point?
>B-but the new game changed things to shit!
>4 already turned things into shit
>>
>>379729000
4 is a pretty good game, you could say it was the Aliens of the RE franchise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.