[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a twist!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: G_Senjō_no_Maō_cover.jpg (61KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
G_Senjō_no_Maō_cover.jpg
61KB, 354x500px
ITT: Games and/or characters that were ruined after the true ending's big twist.

>Your mc is a young tortured orphan that has to repay a large debt to survive
>He's resorted to making underground business deals to secretly undermine his friends for money to repay his yakuza leader foster dad
>Find out he's an awesome dude with Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde identity crisis that is secretly plotting to kill his foster dad to easily eradicate the debt
>Tons of awesome scenes of alter ego doing shit like breaking a dude's fingers in order to get his way
>Main heroine appears and trusts mc to help her find and kill the mc's alter ego
>Story continues as an epic game of cat and mouse with everyone being bamboozled and not being able to catch the mc's alter ego
>True ending time
MC is actually just a guy that makes phone calls and harasses school girls
your never-before-mentioned older brother is the real badass villain of the story
MC lands in jail and is released years later because he kills his evil bro after he was threatening to kill heroine gf

Why does this happen?
>>
yea but that ending tho, I cried like a little girl
>>
>>379726467
Because Looseboy is a shitty writer, that's about it

It's clear he wrote most of the game without the twist in mind, and decided later to include the twist without patching up any of the work he had already finished
>>
File: 1492179644421.gif (1MB, 220x178px) Image search: [Google]
1492179644421.gif
1MB, 220x178px
>>379726638
It was a heartwarming since it leads to a happy family ending after all of the bullshit that happened, but I don't think it was worth having Maou be a completely different character apart from the MC. I would have preferred a Gone Girl esque ending with the two of them being bound to eachother through their kid and accepting their shredded pasts.

>>379727223
And true, I think it was a "wait but how is this gonna end" type of shoehorn that killed all character development for the mc
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.