[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Gaiden being remade and released to the West, you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Thracia 776.jpg (31KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Thracia 776.jpg
31KB, 400x240px
With Gaiden being remade and released to the West, you think Thracia 776 or other games in the Fire Emblem series that haven't been released in the West get a chance?
>>
The upcoming dynasty wars type game gives you an idea of the legacy characters they actually want to continue forward with.

Anyway is there a newfag's guide to getting into Fire Emblem? I've only played 2/3 of the first 3DS game and I'd like to play them all if they're good.
>>
File: 1385520427452.jpg (282KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1385520427452.jpg
282KB, 1000x1000px
>Thracia gets remade
>difficulty is greatly toned down for the fans that started with Awakening
>>
>>379725558
>actually thinking they wouldn't implement harder difficulties that are just as hard, if not harder than the original.
>>
>>379725558
>Lunatic
>Lunatic+

what the FUCK were they thinking
>>
>>379725720
Not all games can be as well designed as conquest
>>
>>379725558
>thinking artificial difficulty is a good thing
These games do not have the depth to be genuinely challenging. If you want that then play Tactics.
>>
>>379725287
4 and 5 will get remade. Changes are that neither will be released in NA unless treehouse is in charge
>>
File: 1494622477202.jpg (19KB, 310x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494622477202.jpg
19KB, 310x230px
>>379725884
>same difficulty just now enemies have 2 or 3 different skills
>>
File: FE Superiority.jpg (228KB, 1391x1828px) Image search: [Google]
FE Superiority.jpg
228KB, 1391x1828px
>>379726293
>Tactics
>JRPG on a grid
I'm keking. FE is an actual strategy game and not just big numbers vs bigger numbers.
>>
>>379725287
>genealogy remake
>my unit implemented
>instead of picking + and - stats, you pick your holy blood because fuck lore
>Sigurds best friend
>a new female and male unit that will become your love interest
>will survive the bbq and join again on chapter 6 with your child.

It will happen you'll see
>>
So i was playing echoes and just beat the first crappy desert level, I didn't save and left the 3ds on the bed to check my phone, suddenly the game card ejected out by itself! What the fucking fuck?! I didn't touch it and there wasn't any sydden moves. Now i have to beat the desert levle again.
>>
>>379725558
>FE games have been harder than they've ever been due to multiple difficulty levels
>lel they'll make it easy
I hate you people. Echoes is harder than Gaiden ever was, the only reason it's still easy is because Gaiden was easy.
>>
>>379726987
Awakening Lunatic was just bloated stats and artificial difficulty and Conquest Lunatic still isn't as hard as Thracia, though it is a good challenge.
>>
>>379726806
what the fucking fuck?!
>>
>>379725287
yes. fire emblem echoes is going to be a new series of updates and they will milk it for everything it's worth. just like with pokemon
>>
>>379725287

Are these Fire Emblem games any hard or do you just faceroll everything with 3 units?
>>
>>379725542
I'd try out Blazing Sword or Sacred Stones
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.