[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Generations of video game handhelds has revealed one truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: nintendo-switch.png (129KB, 945x536px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch.png
129KB, 945x536px
>Generations of video game handhelds has revealed one truth about the industry: That the more expensive, fancier handheld never beats the cheaper handheld that more people can justify buying and more devs can easily make games for
>Nintendo suddenly decides to make a handheld with the power of a weak console in it
Are they just counting on nobody else entering the handheld market this generation?
>>
Yeah, because the Switch is such a failure, right? Its sales are abyssmal man, of course a weak handheld will be more appealing to the general consumer and developers, Switch has no demand or appeal at all and its games like Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, Animal Crossing and Splatoon aren't really that famous and acclaimed, am I right?
>>
>>379720532

It's doubtful any other company will make a competing handheld. Sony confirmed a little over a year ago that there won't be a Vita successor, and the main handheld market was captured by smartphones. Things can change about Sony of course, but I won't bet on it. I HIGHLY doubt MS will enter the handheld market either.

The Switch was a phenomenal idea by Nintendo considering their handheld sales were always great while their console sales were generally sub-par (disregarding the Wii) and even still couldn't compete again MS and Sony on a technical level anyway.
>>
>>379720532
That's not exactly the truth, it's simply the handheld with more games that always wins.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.