[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope they will go bankrupt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Square-Enix.jpg (13KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Square-Enix.jpg
13KB, 500x250px
I hope they will go bankrupt.
>>
>>379719098
They are allowed to when,
>chrystal dynamics is make tr games forever (the new ones, not old ones)
>KH is finally completed
>TWEWY remake, sequel and third game
>FF6 remake
>every FF is on pc

Anything else donĀ“t matter for me.
>>
>>379719098
no fucking way they're going out of business. they have way too many successful properties and might be getting that console exclusive money soon according to rumors.
>>
At this point--every developer deserves bankruptcy.
>>
>>379719098
Why do so many people hate square enix? I'm genuinely asking as someone who is pretty ignorant of their company practices. I just like DQ and the early FF games, so I don't have any beef with them.
>>
>>379719269
You can emulate ff1-12 on pc with better frames and resolution. The other ff games are trash. All kh are fucking retarded. Nomura is a hack
>>
>>379719612
"early"
Now they are cash grabbers. They even can not complete 1 game within 10 years. Ffxv was fucking garbage plus they killed hitman
>>
>>379719617
>you can emulate
sure, but why not having a remake also for it. Also FF12 zodiac is jap only.

>other ones are trash
for you maybe.

>kh fucking retarded
Nigga, I still want to know the fucking end of the franchise and what the Kingdom hearts really is? Did you learn nothing from Half life?!
>>
>>379719982
We all know that kh3 is a myth
>>
>>379719612

They are one of the most incompetent video game companies I know of. I've never been a fan of them or their games for the most part. I like a scant few, but they're mostly not that great. The company is also known for constantly making bad decisions and never learning from them. Just recently I think some of their meddling with Mankind Divided's development caused poor sales, which caused them to shelve the series, and they fucked up Hitman as well.
>>
>>379719098
>being mad

Why anon?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.