[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 535
Thread images: 72

File: afdbfda.jpg (122KB, 1090x938px) Image search: [Google]
afdbfda.jpg
122KB, 1090x938px
What happened to them?
>>
You really need to ask?

They let women work there
>>
>>379717464
Do you think the straight people in Bioware are forced to become homos?
>>
>>379717571

The submissive cucks stay. The proper men either leave or get fired for not being cucks.
>>
>>379717571
man Im gay and even I think this pandering bullshit is annoying as fuck Im not going to like your shitty games just because you put in "gay" characters
>>
File: 149760113452.jpg (57KB, 510x326px) Image search: [Google]
149760113452.jpg
57KB, 510x326px
>>379717464
Karl Marx
>>
>>379717854
>tfw I know a chick this happened to
she was just a cute nerdy chick and then took one feminism class in college and did a complete 180. shaved her head, became an ass to everyone. it was pretty sad.
>>
>>379717464
Reminder that next to no one who ever worked on Baldur's Gate/Neverwinter Nights/KotOR still work at Bioware. It's now primarily run by a bunch of millennial chucklefucks who weren't spanked enough as children.
>>
>>379717464

They're Canadian.
>>
>>379717464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHkdRwiolbY
>>
they havent always been like this?
>>
>>379718114
I don't understand gardener talk, did someone claim a cobra bite causes the gay?
>>
>>379717464
>Leafs
>Fags
>Hyper Liberal to the point that their next villain is probably going to be called 'Bonald Bumf'

They deserve to crash and burn, but they have just enough of an audience to stay afloat.
>>
>>379717778
yeah man youre totes gay
>>
>>379718219

They were. Jade Empire had full gay romance options, and before that they had implied gay options.
>>
as a gay man I enjoy it when games portray homosexuality in a good way and can bother to include gay romances if it has romances in the first place.

however, the way bioware insists on being the poster-child of gay-inclusive company is pretty obnoxious. not to mention that their games are shit so none of it matters anyway.
>>
>>379718401
>before that they had implied gay options.
Have you got a single fact to back that up?

Hard mode: No Juhani
>>
File: Legion_cover.jpg (48KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
48KB, 250x354px
>>379717464
>Original founders left after ME2
>Most of their team went with them

>/v/ still thinks Company = the same creators year after year

Agenda pushers invade the gaps left by the exodus of talent, because they get the most financial backing. The bigger question is why are they leaving?
It's pretty simple. The game industry has gone to shit. Enjoy your E3.
>>
Didn't Andromeda sell like ass? Why are they still a thing?
>>
videogames have always been gay
>>
>>379718724
Bioware Montreal did Andromeda. Bioware Edmonton went completely unscathed.
>>
>>379718724
Wasn't Andromeda made by one of the subdivisions?
>>
French people are degenerate and canadians have the eternal anglo blood
French degeneracy + anglo blood = the most degenerate people on earth
>>
>>379718372
believe what you want, what I said is the truth I dont know why you're even being a faggot about it
>>
>>379720415
That is disturbing.
Like, I hate using bible references, but that sort of shit is how Gomorragh starts. Kids have no business being in an adult entertainment industry like that.
>>
>>379720841
but without the Bible this is normal and acceptable, that's exactly why this things like this are happening in the most anti-Christian place in the world (Quebec, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Paris, Sweden, etc)
The next step is raping babies and then only God knows what they will do to them
>>
>>379721024
>but without the Bible this is normal and acceptable
Yeah, just look how all the African and Asian countries are full of 8yo drag queens.
>>
>>379717464
overrun by SJWs and faggots
>>
>>379717464
Serious question:

Why is Bioware promoting man on man anal sex? That doesn't have anything to do with video games.
>>
>>379721024
>Bible
Except all those African countries that slaughter goats and murder each other in the name of the bible. Look at the Congo, you had Christians slaughter over 100,000 muslims.

The problem isn't religion or no religion, it's liberals. Bullshift leftism that says "No, everything is okay, there are no standards. Fuck kids, it's natural!"
>>
>>379717854
>Join OkCupid
>It's filled with """""women""""" like this
I'm unironically considering falling for the 2D meme.
>>
File: two tran and a hamburger.png (431KB, 840x404px) Image search: [Google]
two tran and a hamburger.png
431KB, 840x404px
>>379717571
They sure as hell did with Anet. Those of these "woman" were guys when they start working for Neo Anet
>>
>>379721689
>lesbian trans-woman
So, he's a guy that thinks he's a girl and likes women?
>>
>>379721473
Bioware is trying to suck up the the media. By putting this stuff out there the media will think "all video games are bad, except the ones Bioware makes because they are progressive" that way they get some free advertising and they get a pass when the media tries to campaign against video games again.
>>
File: mopedophileaishatoon.jpg (193KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
mopedophileaishatoon.jpg
193KB, 1024x570px
>>379721479
>you had Christians slaughter over 100,000 muslims.
What is taquiya, ahmed?
>>
>>379721309
in africa they rape and kill babies if they suspect the kid is born with a plague and in asia outside Japan killing kids and using their flesh is not uncommon
They have no sense of humanity just like the anti-Christian westerns
>>379721479
Liberalism was born as a movement against the Church, to ''free men'' from the oppressive morals of the Bible
>>
File: get the fuck out normalfags.png (332KB, 447x638px) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck out normalfags.png
332KB, 447x638px
>>379721585
>he hasn't already
>>
I actually kind of like that ship logo. It has a retro feel to it.
>>
They lose many fans after a bad game they made release, I think me3. and being with EA made it worse. They prey on gay people for money because their original fans are gone. radical gay people, gay people who are super gay and make everyone know it, the annoying gay kind, not the less annoying gay kind, will pretty much buy any item if it has the word gay on it. English not my first language please understand
>>
I seriously hope you guys realize this:

Bioware is just doubling down on the diversity/SJW trend. It's purely a business decision. They want to be the videogame company that that demographic turns to first when they purchase games. If they pander to those people enough, they think they'll have a large fanbase that will buy their games day one with no questions asked. It's purely business. Just like how nintendo markets to kids, but kids wanting to buy the new mario game day one hasn't happened in a while.
>>
>>379721863
wow such a vial religion, the best part is the sandniggers are rallying around trying to find ways to defend this.

THESE ARE LEGIT PEOPLE.
>>
>>379722249
Wow. What's the context or story of this?
>>
>>379722364
Muslims
>>
>>379722364
how do you expect me to know? would you like me to ask them why they did this?
fucking americans
>>
>>379722249
yeah muslims really need to be nuked off the fucking planet, its a shame ive grown with a few of them even been friends. Im gonna miss the decent 2nd generation american ones.
>>
>>379721863
>Slaughtering a bunch of random African villagers with machetes
>Acceptable because Muhammad was a pedophile

Quit being an edgy 14 year old anon

>>379721996
Thats not even remotely true. The roots of Liberalism were formed in ancient greece, before any of the abrahamic religions were formed. The problem is that while ancient liberalism was the foundation for personal freedom and responsibility, the modern day liberals have bastardized it to mean "I can fuck children and the government takes money from you and gives it to me." The concept of liberalism, at it's heart, is very much similar to libertarianism, but liberals don't like the idea of no welfare because they might have to actually work.

All of the "morals" the bible teaches are just logical to anyone who isn't a sub-saharan African with 65 IQ. Don't steal, don't lie, don't murder, don't rape. All pretty easy to understand. The degeneracy of dressing children in drag or gay pride parades are liberals purposefully pushing the homosexuality community as far as they can. Doing so creates a rift in a nation (Pro/Anti gay), but Liberals already know that most people are pro or neutral on something like homosexuality. If they push homosexuality to the extreme, it causes those who are against it to become more extreme, which furthers the leftist agenda. This is easily seen in the late 90's and early 2000's where the Republican party in the US was slaughtered politically over its opposition to gay marriage.

>>379722249
They aren't, but I bring up this point to show you what it's like when Christians and Muslims are in their natural habitat. When removed from the modern world both regress into what are essentially barbarians looking for any excuse to kill something that isn't exactly like them.

I'd much rather live around Christians than Muslims, but that doesn't mean that the bible is necessary to having morals.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being supportive of LGBT pride and if you disagree you're a fucking muppet
>>
>>379722359
It's an idiotic business decision. There's no market there, I'm a faggot and I would never consider buying a Bioware game because I'm not literally 10 years old and I am also actually capable of relating and connecting with characters who aren't faggots.
>>
>>379722463
I was just asking, calm down.
>>
>>379722648
Don't forget that Catholics make up a large chunk of the liberal voting bloc. You may start screaming about how the pope is a marxist, but they clearly are religious and still support this degeneracy.
>>
>>379722648
>All of the "morals" the bible teaches are just logical
that's why Freemasons "The fathers of reason" are nothing but liberal jews promoting all leftists/social-democrat movements all over europe
You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>379718694
best post in the entire thread
>>
>>379717854
>Capitalist imperative of pandering to the media crowd and having a good rep is literally cultural marxism
No matter what /vee/ think, the new target demographic for video games either don't care or will buy product because of LGBT marketing. It's pure, undiluted capitalism at work here.

>>379717464
They let interns do their games.
>>
>>379722708
Being supportive of LGB is one thing, being aggressively supportive is another. If people want to suck each other's dicks or finger each other's cunts more power to them. I'm a dude and I have a boyfriend. But that's a far difference from forcing the "culture" into everything. Because as far as I'm concerned there shouldn't BE a culture. Sexuality is sexuality. When you make it more than that you might as well be a furry too because that's the same shit that they do.

Also there's nothing acceptable about the T in LGBT. They're mentally ill and need genuine help, not indulgence of their delusions. 40% suicide rate.
>>
>>379722972
Yeah, and bioware has obviously lost touch with that. Maybe because the people that they hire don't actually play games. They really are just doubling down on the meme, either they sincerely think there's a lot of superfags playing games or they're predicting there will be in the future. Either way, they're reaping what they sow though, right? They're a shadow of their former self, both in quality and sales.
>>
>>379723017
Did you not even read my post?

Liberals purposefully push this stuff because the backlash it creates gives them more power. When most of your population is ambivalent towards gays and a group of people start shouting about how gays are going to go to hell or should be killed or homosexuality is going to be outlawed, they are going to naturally side with the gays/the party that represents gays.

It has nothing to do with religion. It's about power and money.

You can see the exact same thing happening with muslims and BLM. Most people in America, for example, are not going to be anti-black. So they have BLM go out and riot to cause a push back, and they use the push back to paint their opponents as racist. They believe that if the average American is choosing between Democrats ("We support black lives matter! Black lives DO matter!") vs Republicans ("BLM are just domestic terrorists") that they'll win because people will naturally vote for the pro-black option.

The difference is that in America we're at least a tiny, teensy bit right wring.
>>
>>379723158
But anon, don't you know of the secret straight culture? It just isn't fair for straight people to have a culture and gay people to not get one!
>>
>>379723097
When educational facilities push a single ideology, refuse and brow-beat anyone who doesn't follow that ideology and then proceeds to sell to those people based on their values it's in fact exactly what that is.
It's diluted in that they're poisoning the wells of other opinions by not allowing anyone to publicly adhere to them, and so when the market must pander to someone there is only one time of person publicly displaying their views.
Into the fucking garbage can you go.
>>
>>379717854
why do germans always ruin everything?
>>
>>379723258
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a corporate business decision that Bioware hire like they do. Otherwise it would seem like they have an unrealistically long leash to do whatever the hell they want, and I don't believe that for a second.
>>
>>379723405
You ever notice how the only people with "cultures" are the ones crying about equality? There's no white culture, there's no straight culture, because they're just people. If people were just worried about being people and not being black people or gay people or which ever differentiating people everything would be much less obnoxious. But no, they'd rather complain and bitch about being excluded from things while they actively subjugate themselves and ostracize people that aren't the same as them. HMMMM. IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY'RE RACIST/SEXIST/BIGOTED.
>>
>>379723493
>everything I don't like is the fault of the Jews/Marxists
Read a god-damn book

The free market has spoken
>>
>>379723664
>not christianity
Objectively wrong. African Christians slaughter non-believers all the time. Or do they not count and aren't "real Christians?"

You seem to be confusing me with a muslim. I am heavily anti-muslim. I'm not for Christianity, but I can take it or leave it in a first world country, as long as it doesn't dictate our laws. I don't care if there is a church near my house, but I DO care if there is a terrorist-creating mosque.
>>
>>379723795
Low-tier bait, I didn't mention jews at all you mongoloid.

As I explained previously this is nothing like a free market.

It is you who are either horrible under-educated or baiting.
>>
File: C37vcKCVMAAqDvC.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
C37vcKCVMAAqDvC.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>379723664
>muslims regularly kill people because their worthless religion commands them to do so
More than 90% of Islamic terrorism's victims are other Muslims. This religion of cannibalism is strange.
Or maybe, just maybe, ISIS vision of the thing differs slightly from the norm.
>>
>>379721585
Well duh.
The sjw cunt feminazi is probably as much a loser as the fedora typping autist.
And those are generally the types that nobody wants to date and end up online dating.
>>
>>379723726
*jews
>>
>>379723920
But it is. You are free to launch your own "SWM studios" to publish games against degeneracy, see how that will work.

>horrible under-educated
Nice grammar there friendo
>>
>>379723726
Something something, frog, scorpion, fable.
>>
>>379723765
That's what I mean by doubling down. EA has got to make an entire company based on the pride rhetoric. Straight white people can't make games about diversity, right? And it's a common trend in the minority/SJW community to seek out companies/business that are diverse and support those over less-diverse ones. EA saw that, and decided to cash in on it. Bioware really isn't a videogame company anymore. They're basically a marketing experiment at this point. Thank god they haven't done so well, otherwise we'd see other companies doing the same thing.
>>
>>379717854
Marx would not approve of any of this
>>379720841
>but that sort of shit is how Gomorragh starts
I doubt you know how Gomorragh started
>>
>>379717778
If you were REALLY gay, you'd love this and support them.
>>
File: BsyEbIfCQAAqrV_.jpg_large.jpg (100KB, 670x628px) Image search: [Google]
BsyEbIfCQAAqrV_.jpg_large.jpg
100KB, 670x628px
>>379724386
>Marx would not approve of any of this
Silly rabbit, Marxism = everything that threatens my sense of superiority, ESPECIALLY gay people in videogames.

t. /pol/
>>
>>379717571
Its like reverse shock therapy .
>>
>>379723726
(((germans)))
>>
>>379717571
If you hang around these people for long enough they will slowly indoctrinate you.
It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>379720415
It's shit like this that makes me want the old testament to be literal truth. We need a good old fashioned fire and brimstone.
>>
>>379724386
Literally every communist regime has put queers against the wall.
>>
File: IMG_1512.png (452KB, 559x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1512.png
452KB, 559x540px
>>379717571
>all the straight non-cuck people leave
>game quality drops drastically
>Mfw

Really makes me think
>>
>>379724208
SWM? What does this mean?

It'll work out poorly because they have a stranglehold on the market from a multitude of angles. It's like talking to a wall. They money is behind these studios because they are pre-establish and existed before lifting up a political agenda. Why the fuck can't video games be fucking video games and not giant pride parades?

>Nice grammar there friendo
Nice punctuation, mouth-breather.
>>
>>379723931
Fuck off
>>
>>379722648
>muh crusades were unjustified and what's more they were unprovoked
Every time.
>>
>>379724597
Lenin legalised homosexuality in the 1917 though. And if anything, it shows that Communism is rather a spectrum, if you will, of ideologies rather than a single coherent program to exterminate white people.

In the real world, things are more complex than in vidya.
>>
File: 1491505917133.png (114KB, 502x503px) Image search: [Google]
1491505917133.png
114KB, 502x503px
>>379717464
everyone of skill and talent left to work on new things

fangirl diversity hires took over

it's pretty simple, look at the credits if you don't believe me. BioWare is just a brand to EA, it doesn't even refer to any single studio anymore.
>>
>>379724761
Who are you even talking to? The Crusades were a natural response to hundreds of years of muslim incursions into Christian territory.

Quit being a fucking autist

>"MUSLIMS ARE EVIL AND SLAUGHTER PEOPLE BECAUSE RELIGION AND CHRISTIANS DON'T DO THAT"
>'Here are some Christians slaughtering muslims'
>"MUUUUUUUUUUH CRUSADES YOU FUCKING MUSLIM AHMED I BET YOU ARE READING THE QURAN RIGHT NOW WHERE IS YOUR PRAYER RUG AHAHA I REALLY GOT YOU"
>>
>>379724668
>SWM
Straight white male, of course.

> they have a stranglehold on the market from a multitude of angles
It's called the invisible hand. Pull yourself up your bootstraps, lad.

> Why the fuck can't video games be fucking video games and not giant pride parades?
Because, apparently, giant pride parades sell better, or were better at winning the market. The free market has spoken.

>>379724679
Sorry, I forgot to put a trigger warning. Did I hurt your feelings ?

>>379724761
You mean the ones that burned Constantinople ?
>>
>>379717464
I really don't understand why Bioware can't accept that I want to fuck a Krogan.
>>
>>379725223
FOUR
>>
>>379723886
>Africans
You have your anwser
>>
>>379725223
HOW CAN HUMANBOIS EVEN COMPETE

BIG

KROGAN

COCKS
>>
>>379717540
Fpbp
>>
>>379717464
most gamers are gay, just look at the CS:GO community
>>
>>379724646
Believe that if you will. The real explanation is that they give all the work to interns and inexperienced people, while changing managers very frequently.

ME was released in 2007, DA:O in 2009. Already in Mass Effect there was a Lesbian romance, and a gay one can be retrived in the game files. In DA:O there is a gay romance.

In other words, they used to make good/ok games and still be SJW.
>>
>>379725134
>be a shitty knight
>constantly roaming the land and stealing from the serfs, be shitty Christian
>pope says I can go to heaven if I go kill Muslims
>do a pretty fucking terrible job at it and end up fucking with the local serfs more than anyone else
The Crusades we're pants on head retarded
>>
File: tumblr_orbe0eQfB21sl7gimo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orbe0eQfB21sl7gimo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>
File: grunt.jpg (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grunt.jpg
276KB, 1280x720px
>>379725315
Being concerned about dick size is a woman thing.

I just think they're cute.
>>
File: 1492312262623.jpg (518KB, 1548x1545px) Image search: [Google]
1492312262623.jpg
518KB, 1548x1545px
>>379717854
oh boy are we posting mind virus before/afters
>>
>>379725303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ims7_3wud7A
They don't do that alone
>>
>>379718694
There are a lot of computer science students who wanted to work as game developers. Theyd often do an internship with Ubisoft, EA, Bioware etc and learn that its shit and that they could make amazing money from google or facebook instead.
>>
>>379725462
Because you've been fed a bunch of Marxist bullshit your entire life.

The Crusades were centuries delayed response to the Arab invasions devastating Christendom, and finally conquering its classical home: Syria. It doesn't make the 4th crusade not retarded, but the Crusades were absolutely just.
>>
>>379723158
Hang yourself faggot, you're scum of the earth
>>
>>379725462
I didn't say they weren't retarded, but the concept of the Crusades came because Muslims were constantly attacking Christian lands in Iberia, Sicily, and Greece/Turkey.

Obviously the Crusades were fucking stupid because the christians made horrible decisions that lead them to losing nearly every crusade, except for the 1st and the ones in Iberia.
>>
File: 44e.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
44e.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>379724386
>Marx would not approve of any of this
>he doesn't know what "normalization" is
>>
>>379721835
Yes. Its literally a straight guy larping as a special snowflake.
>>
File: 1496277554148.jpg (113KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496277554148.jpg
113KB, 528x480px
>>379717464
>>
>>379723931
That's mainly because they're taught to kill those who do Islam wrong. You end up with all of these different forms of it who all hate and kill each other.

I heard about a reformist Muslim group called "Bahai" or something that got pretty much exterminated because they wanted to change Islam to fit in with the western world.
>>
>>379725689
How cute.

The first Crusade was a show of force and nothing more. The rest was just to keep territory, acquire wealth, and incidently to slaughter other Christians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynald_of_Ch%C3%A2tillon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma%27arra

The crusade are more or less directly responsible for Islam in Anatolia. Good fucking job.
>>
>>379723493
>When educational facilities push a single ideology, refuse and brow-beat anyone who doesn't follow that ideology and then proceeds to sell to those people based on their values
that literally doesn't happen
>>
>>379721689

>both have lines about how their opinions are unique

lol
>>
>>379725845
A word that Michel Foucault came up with?
>>
>>379717464

They changed their business model from

1) Make games
2) Sell them
3) Profit

to

1) Virtue signal
2) ???
3) Profit
>>
>>379726031
it does though, he's just confusing "cultural marxism" with neoliberalism. most uni professors are pretty anti-marx
>>
>>379725535

Nazi scalp girl did porn?

lol
>>
>>379725990
>and incidently to slaughter other Christians.
Which incidently happened a lot during the first crusade
>>
>>379725954
You won't find any serious leftist looking at Saudi Arabia and say "Yeah that's great, that's how things should be", not even the liberal islamophile idpolsters.
My point is that the idea that Islam is an ideology that is hell bent on killing everything and everyone without any internal contradictions, complications and the rest is baseless and demonstrably wrong.

Religions in vidya work that way, religion in fictions also work that way. The real world is infinitly more complex.
>>
>>379722648
please have this conversation somewhere else you idiots
>>
File: 1483856656756.jpg (213KB, 800x732px) Image search: [Google]
1483856656756.jpg
213KB, 800x732px
>>379725315
>>379725531
>dicklets posting small penis propaganda
>>
>>379725531
>Being concerned about dick size is a woman thing.

You're just a low tier homosexual.
>>
>>379721835
IIRC that's also what Chris Chan calls himself nowadays
>>
>>379726214
not the anon you're replying to, but once again good fucking job.
>>
>>379717993
I know your pain

>Got in contact with an old high school friend
>Nice English girl, smartest girl in glass. I was always behind her academically.
>Meet her out for lunch
>She's a hambeast now! She now writes fanfiction and surfs Tumblr all the time
>She believes in all that crazy gender and sjw nonsense.
>She's done nothing with her life because the patriarchy

It just feels really bad man.
>>
>>379721024
I'm a lifelong atheist and I think this shit is disgusting. Your move, Christians.
>>
>>379726349
>not even the liberal islamophile idpolsters
Those aren't serious leftists and yes they do. Islam is an ideology that is hell bent on killing infidels and westeners is a lot more of a compelling argument than the "religion of peace" shit that neolibs try to counter it with, even if it's wrong.
>>
>>379726392
dicklets btfo
>>
>>379726349
Religion in vidya is barely potrayed and most games that are labeled muslim killing simulators are really just generic arabs who aren't the main antags
>>
>>379726214
The first was a bit different, I've admitted it.

By the way, it is stupid (in both ways), to look for a "good" or a "bad" guy in history, it's a simplistic vision, used to further an agenda, that ignores the complexity and depth of history.

History is "this happened for those socio-economic, geographic, and so on reasons. It had those effects, it influenced this things. We can compare it to this other things."

It's not "muh crusades were right/wrong".
>>
>>379725138
Retard.
>>
>>379721996
>rape a baby if it's diseased

that seems counter intuitive
>>
>>379725954
Baha'is are an entirely separate religion, though they did emerge from Islam. They're still very much alive though.
>>
>>379726392
>tfw 12 incher

Am I gonna make it, bros?
>>
>>379726830
>Islam is an ideology that is hell bent on killing infidels
Wrong. Islam, in the middle ages, was actually about keeping the infidels alive as long as possible to give them a chance to convert.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book
I'm far from an islamophile but you should really look more into it than a macro on /pol/ or other website.
> "religion of peace"
A term that was invented by George W. Bush, paraphrased by Donald J. Trump when he went to Saudi Arabia with that funny globe thing, and is almost exclusively used by alt-righters.
>>
>>379725535
NO
FUCKING
WAY
>>
File: grunt.png (334KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
grunt.png
334KB, 500x472px
>>379726570
I am a top tier homosexual.
>>
>>379727524
Why are /pol/sters so gullible ? It's obviously not the same girl. Look at the chin, for fuck sake.
>>
>>379726392
I'm 8 and I can't do my favorite sex position because apparently its uncomfortable.
I'd swap for a 7 or a 6.5
>>
>date history teacher
>her area of expertise was the civil right movement
>
>at her house rubbing dat dere inside leg as we watch the news
>a rare and elusive chimpout is on screen
>we start removing each others clothes
>then a story about renewable energy is on
>"why don't they just harness the energy of MLK spinning in his grave at the state of modern black people"

Guess who didn't get laid?
>>
>>379727685
Hence the denial...?
How to you hold a conversation, anon?
>>
>>379727927
Misunderstood it.
>How to you hold a conversation, anon?
By looking at non-verbal cues to understand sarcasm.
>>
>>379727131
>largest penis is brown
nice attention to detail. what /pol/ needs to realize is that minorities aren't loved for being oppressed or cultural or whatever. Everybody knows they have pretty savage and anti-lgbt third world cultures. No, racemixing is the future because brown men have huge cocks, any arguing of oppression or racism is a shallow attemtp at justifying themselves because they are scared of being considered a slut if they say the real reason. Why do you think asians get pretty much no affirmative action, minority points, etc. They are trying to get blacks more opportunities to be educated and financially fit to take care of children because they will undoubtedly be the fathers of our future generations.
>>
>>379728234
You wrote so many words to not realize the image is fake?
>>
Weren't Bioware the "fully gay" people, or was that someone else?
>>
>>379727404
You might want to read my post again in its entirty instead of quoting one line of context. Posting wikipedia links to prove Islam doesn't slaughter infidels in the name of Allah is pointless when you've already admitted the religion is full of contradictions (ISIS certainly doesn't adhere to the concept of Dhimmi). Also "religion of peace" is a term used by alt-righters to mock islamophile liberals, and while GWB was cushy with the sauds Clinton/Obama are just as guilty if not even moreso, and Trump is the only president to have sold more weapons to the sauds than Obama.
>>
>>379728484
>Nice bullshit
Answer by posting the same retarded videos who explains in 2 hours what could be said in a one meme

When will you understand that the world is hard to understand, and that there is so simple explanation to everything - in this case, to what Islam is
>>
>>379728453
>the image is fake
oh mr dicklet...
>>
>>379728234
Minorities?
White people make up 11% of the population globally, technically they're the minority.

Blacks are 23%
>>
>>379728484
your posts are being deleted because you didn't read the global rules
>>
>>379717464

Never cared for most bioware games in general but why is supporting pride stuff bothersome to you?

Why does it make you so uncomfortable?
>>
>>379728803
minority doesn't mean literally numbers you retard. they hold the minority of power or wealth in the world
>>
>>379727893

>date

I'll take things that never happed for 500 Alex
>>
>>379728483

Something like that. There was a big deal how Dorian was the first "fully gay" character they made (which isn't even true).
>>
>>379729061
Definition of minority
>The smaller number or part, especially a number or part representing less than half of the whole.
>>
>>379726392
tfw 4.5

feels micro
>>
>>379728741
>reduces Islam to single sentence - "hell bent on killing the most infidels"
>say it's full of contradictions

"Muslims" don't do something, Saudis, ISIS terrorists, Morrocans, and the like do. While an analysis of the religion in general is possible, it's fair to say most analysis provided by alt-righters are biased, forget about things like Ahmaddism, reforms and reformism, the history of the relgion and the "Islamic Golden Age".

I'm willing to bet a fair sum that 60% of /pol/sters don't know which European country has the most Muslims in percentage, which country (in the world) has the most Muslims in general, and what the differences between Shiites and Sunnis are.
>>
>>379726392
>tfw 4.75
where is rope cheapest, Home Depot?
>>
What an ugly ass shirt
>>
File: 1493998361658.jpg (27KB, 394x434px) Image search: [Google]
1493998361658.jpg
27KB, 394x434px
>>379729061
>Only 11% and they hold the majority of the power and wealth in the World
>>Somehow NOT superior?
>>
>>379729426
that's the mathematical definition you idiot. why do you want white people to be a minority so bad anyway? as I've already said, it won't matter because it's all an excuse. Whoever has the biggest cocks will get the most benefits anyway
>>
>>379729856
I never said anything about superiority. I just said they get benefits because women want their big cocks.

Also by that logic, you are saying that jews are superior to whites. They hold more wealth, AND make up a lower percentage of population
>>
>>379729585

>trying to actually debate on 4chans /v/

Man, you're just yelling at a wall, don't ever take shit here seriously.

This thread is a prime example

/v/ likes to spam hot button topics because they are controversial, so even if the person going "huh muh gays am i rite lolol" is just kidding and didn't post the thread to be serious, people who may actually be homophobic will come in the thread and continue to push it and then everything just gets mixed up and lost in context, and then none of it matters because the thread gets deleted and the cycle continues

This place isn't good for discussion
>>
>>379730157
>>379730194
>>379729585
>reddit spacing
hmmmmmmmmm....
>>
>>379717571
>Work at Bioware
>not that well known but we try
>accidentally make a successful game
>suddenly new people everywhere
>All with weird coloured hair
>see cutie new to the office
>show her around
>flirt with her
>"Maybe this isn't so bad"
>go for a piss
>she follows me in
>'Kinky toilet sex.webm'
>she stands next to me at the urinal
>whips out an 9 inch monster
>so long it slaps against the bottom of the urinal
>the fuck
>march into my bosses office
>he is literally sucking the cock of some guy in a suit
>who are you?
>Your new masters
>we are working for EA now
>walk out into the break area
>everyone is now either a woman or some weird abomination
>boss hands be a bottle with 'female hormones'
>"Do the right thing"
>Fuck No
>I punch my boss in the face
>kick the big dicked tranny in the balls
>take out like 30 otherkins as i make for the window
>tell them that mass effect belongs to me and that they can't get rid of me

And that's how i ended up working on The Old Republic
>>
>>379729856
History, geography, and so on.

>feels threatened when one white women so much as look at a black man
>feels threatened by a group which makes 0.3% of their population
>still believes they are the master race
>>
>>379729959
Wow, anon... I'm not talking about cocks.
I just think that its funny when some humans pull the minority card to try and excuse their own worthlessness. Especially when globally white people are in the minority and they're doing easily the best. So anon, if you're doing shit in life its not because you're a minority, its because you're just shit. Just something to think about...
>>
>>379726392
>tfw decent
Feels decent, bro.
>>
>>379730493
>>reddit spacing
What is making your post more readable Alex
>>
File: 1495655055570.png (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495655055570.png
150KB, 500x500px
boy I sure do love videogames
>>
>>379730493

>reddit spacing

Is this some new level of autism?
>>
>>379729585
>>reduces Islam to single sentence - "hell bent on killing the most infidels"
Yeah you're forgetting the part where that's taken out of context of what my actual post was saying. Which I literally just told you.

>>379730194
>This place isn't good for discussion
Case in point.
>>
>>379730764
You'll notice this thread was started by an anti-bioware austist
>>
>>379717464
Maybe instead of going to lala fag parades they could focus on making games good?
>>
>>379730725
GTFO with that shit lol
>>
>>379731062
There's literally nothing wrong with being anti-bioware you autistic cunt.
>>
>>379730532
Projecting this hard.
If you like cuck porn, thats ok! Good for you!
But don't group as all together in your disgusting little bubble.

Seriously though, what is it about you guys and skin color? You're so desperately trying to make your skin color your only identity. Thinking that its gonna make up for you being an absolute faggot... its not.
>>
>>379731297
I'm not black, nor do I like cuckold porn. I'm just saying that to that any race is """superior""" to another is pretty baseless.
Just try to improve the world and live your own life. You shouldn't need to identify to your race to feel happiness or pride.
>>
>>379730521
Made me exhale air through my nose.
>>
>>379730606
but I was talking about cocks and you responded to my post about cocks
>>
>>379731179
I agree, they make shit games. Shitting on them because of muh Kultural Marxism boogeyman is retarded.
>>
>>379717778
Shut up fag. I'm not even gay and I'm able to appreciate what Bioware does for the gays
>>
>>379731828
Oh, so you're not a nigger. You're just a nigger apologist. White people invented nearly every device that is used today, they have the most secure and profitable countries that are at the forefront of science technology and human rights.
Right now in a black country, a human is eating another human because he thinks that he'll cure his aids that way... and an arab country, a woman is being stoned for being raped.
but yeah, we're all totally equal.
>>
File: 113423423.png (48KB, 152x166px) Image search: [Google]
113423423.png
48KB, 152x166px
>>379717778
>I'm x but...
>>
>>379733194
you should stop reading clickbait fake articles man. also asians invented pretty much everything
>>
>>379733623
>Asians invented everything
>build houses out of paper
>too beta to fuck their own women that their countries are starting to get overrun with niggers

The only thing they have invented is their own demise as the rampant monkeymen tear their culture to pieces.
>>
>>379734124
monkeys have tails, dumb-dumb
>>
>>379733194
Source for all these inventions?
Also... Over the years, Asia is slowly abandoning their own culture and become westernized. They tend to be extremely xenophobic to other races but they idolize whites. ...They're not going to be profitable for you in this argument.
>>
>>379734835
>>379733623
These together, misclicked on my phone.
>>
>>379734835
Chinese had canon powder centuries before us, as well as paper, efficient administration, and are now leaders in some sciences.
Even /pol/sters claim that Asians > Whites > Blacks. And yet, the books which define those "races" clearly say that "Mongoloid" are inferior to white men. They were wrong about Asians, so it's fair to assume they were wrong about black, and the difference is only due to poverty.
>>
>>379717464
They went from bioware to bioflair.
>>
File: 1491219725565.png (596KB, 560x589px) Image search: [Google]
1491219725565.png
596KB, 560x589px
>>379735168
>/pol/tard is a dumb phoneposter
the memes are real
>>
>>379735895
> only due to poverty
Not even a written language was made, nice try
>>
>>379736761
English isn't my native language. If I did a mistake, point it.
>>
>>379736761
you know egypt is african right? you know papyrus, one of the first materials to be used as paper to write documents and announcements, was first used by africans right?
>>
>>379737365
>WE
>>
>>379737935
haha classic. you have to resort to memes because the existence of countries like egypt blows your narrative out of the water
>>
>>379722972
The market they're targeting isn't really fags though, it's SJWs. This pride thing isn't so much about supporting gays as it is virtue signaling to other virtue signalers that this is the company to support if you want to virtue signal about how progressive you are.
>>
File: Races2.jpg (91KB, 972x402px) Image search: [Google]
Races2.jpg
91KB, 972x402px
>>379738914
Ancient egyptians are their own race, not white either black. Actual black pharaohs were the last.
>>
>>379739628
I'm glad you have realized that grouping all africans together as just "blacks" is an overgeneralized and inaccurate assumption
>>
>>379717778
Agreed

As much as I like gay shit in my games, Bioware pushes it too damn far
>>
>>379723795
Then why every single progressive pandering game/movie/comie book is always a comercial failure? Just look at the current state of Marvel or Ghostbusters 2016.

Despite the maistream media shilling hard for those kind of products, they barely have any financial return. The free market has spoken, and he said he is fucking tired of this shit.
>>
>>379740909
Wonder Woman seems to be doing well. Which is nice, because now I can throw it in the face of any faggot who wants to pretend that the new Ghostbusters wasn't shit.
>>
>>379740376
You said "they were wrong about black, and the difference is only due to poverty" not "they were wrong about africans".
>>
File: 1440721231293.jpg (11KB, 332x335px) Image search: [Google]
1440721231293.jpg
11KB, 332x335px
>>379717464
>get on tinder in Sweden
>1 out every 20 is brown
>3 out of every 20 includes their pronouns or are in "open relationships"

not that bad for Sweden 2bh although the snowflake genders are an American meme. I want a cute tattooed and pierced goth girl who thinks modern feminism and pronouns are stupid un-scientific bullshit. but they wont swipe left on me, probably cause I'm so plain. all I get is plain lookin' 5-7/10 girls. its allright.
>>
>>379739628
>there's people in this thread who believe egyptians where pasty white meanwhile they mock "we wuz kangs"
>>
>>379728945
just ani-sjw poltards getting their rage fuel. nothing to see here
>>
>>379725456
>In other words, they used to make good/ok games and still be SJW.
All of the games you mentioned were mediocre.
>>
>>379741604
that was another person. I just said non-whites and non-asians have big cocks
>>
>>379726694
you can literally tell who they are just from looking. it's insane. they all have the same style and with that style comes the same insane attitude. honestly I feel slight pity for them but also not when they reveal that side. a part of me feels sad and a part of me wishes them death because that seems to be what they project to the world.
>>
>>379741703
>2018
>/pol/tards screaming "we were pharaohs!"
>>
>>379717854
I don't see BioWare seizing the means of productions, nor promoting it nor anything at all.
I wish they did, but they are rich liberal elitist snobs, so it's bloody unlikely.
>>
>>379717464
It´s the only thing they have going for them anymore.It´s their gimmick, being the "LGBTQTZUZUZSUZ-friendly" developer. The are a joke nowadays.
>>
>>379717464
Every time I see their logo around I get a little chuckle.
>>
>>379725531
We need more Krogans in our games
>>
>>379717464
they got bought by ea and most of the og team left/was fired
>>
File: Bioware.jpg (33KB, 495x372px) Image search: [Google]
Bioware.jpg
33KB, 495x372px
>>
>>379737365
Equating egypt to the rest of africa is retarded. Prior to colonialism, Egypt and most of north africa were considered Mediterranean. I guess Carthage was also African even though they were made up of Phoenician immigrants. I guess the Umayyad dynasty was African since they owned South of the Strait of Gibraltar. I guess Mexico is American since Central America isn't actually a continent.

Nevermind that ancient pharaohs were more Arabian than anything, then they were Ptomelaic greeks for a while, and then back to pseudo-Arabian.

If you want to prop up African culture, use Abyssinia or Songhai or Mali, instead of trying to appropriate an entire culture for your shitty identity politics.
>>
>>379737365
WE
>>
>>379747632
GOT LONDON ON DA TRACK
>>
>>379717690
Proper men don't relate themselves to videogames.
>>
>>379718724

grapevine says EA boots came down hard on Bioware HQ because of how utterly incompetant the Andromeda team where.

Like genuinely embarassing, blowing money outsourcing so much stuff because they didn't know how to do it themselves and when the outsourced assets returned they couldn't implement it.

so yea, Montreal most likely won't be handling a major product on their own again. They already got rid of the project lead guy who fagged everything up on twitter.
>>
>>379717854
Marx dindu nuffing, it's """"""Marxists"""""""who didn't actually fucking read anything he wrote
>>
>>379744826
That can't be what she used to look like.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>379717464
Im gay and this offends me.
>>
>>379717464
15 years ago, that logo with the rocketship would have been a really cool logo.

I miss when the Rainbow didn't belong to fags
>>
>>379751657
She even made an article about it
>>
>>379739628
The pharaohs were "white" as in greek/south italian white. commons were brownish, no more brown than semetic peoples at the time.
>>
>>379725535
I know that the unshaven pit and snatch hair is associated with feminism but... I really wish more sane women would sport the bush at least.
>>
>>379726392
>unironically posting actual, labelled b8 posing as feminist propaganda
>>
>>379717854
Marx would probably bitchslap them with the Kapital for making video games instead of planning the world revolution
>>
File: 1475850673311.jpg (124KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
1475850673311.jpg
124KB, 800x583px
Former Bioware employee here

When EA took over there was a lot of sweeping changes. There was an EA corporate culture reform when some heads got moved around and their number one most important mandate given to us was that- no matter what the project was we had to include a positive, progressive theme somewhere in the game to coincide with the culture that corporate thought was going to change public opinion of EA.
>>
>>379748730
Proper men go for the longroad for their passion.
A man without a passion to pursue might as well cut off their dicks.
>>
In general computer science fuckos and game devs are some of the biggest cucks out there, so it's no surprise you have studios like Bioware and Naughty Dog going full SJW in their games and social media presence.
>>
>>379724498
thanks for the input Tumblr
>>
>>379755418
Next time change the filename so we at least don't know it's just a saved 4chan image.
>>
>>379723795
>The free market has spoken
>post-modernists decry the free market
>>
File: facepalmMeme.jpg (9KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
facepalmMeme.jpg
9KB, 236x188px
>This whole thread pic related

there's nothing wrong with Marxism.

there's nothing wrong with being gay.

there's nothing wrong with being religious.

get a fucking grip, and spend some time outside of 4chan for once.
>>
>>379755904
You are REALLY fucking stupid, aren't you?
Not only that, you are a lazy fuck too.
You really need to reconsider your life choices.
>>
File: 1495763085354.jpg (15KB, 276x413px) Image search: [Google]
1495763085354.jpg
15KB, 276x413px
>>379756191
>there's nothing wrong with Marxism.
>>
File: 1390243877083.jpg (427KB, 639x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1390243877083.jpg
427KB, 639x1078px
>there's nothing wrong with Marxism.
>>
>>379756191
>get a fucking grip, and spend some time outside of 4chan for once.
If you actually did spend any time outside, you would realize that letting people who whatever degenerate activity they want, corrupts society.

You are like those high-class, suburban, nigger-loving whites who only support niggers because they have never met one of them in their lives.
>>
File: 1278532348294.jpg (83KB, 634x461px) Image search: [Google]
1278532348294.jpg
83KB, 634x461px
>>379756348
>>379756351
He isn't wrong. There is nothing wrong with any of the things he posted until you identify your sense of self completely around them and become a fanatical retard.
>>
>>379755541
If you feel passion for videogames, might as well have no balls at all.
>>
>>379756713
All ideologies up until now have been cancer incapable of sustaining a civilization permanently.
And marxism already failed 100 years ago.
>>
>>379725535
This photo saddens me every single time...
>>
>>379727319
no enjoy not being able to go balls deep in your lover nurd
>>
>>379756972
>Up until now

Not sure if you're talking about democracy or capitalism but both have lead to the degenerate world you now live in
>>
>>379757250
>not zionism, islam, marxism
>oh yeah capitalism is evil
>>
>>379757250
I'm talking about all of them, including capitalism.
All of them have been failures, and marxism was a failure already 100 years ago, who the fuck is going to be stupid enough to follow the teachings of an ideology that we already know it doesn't work?
>>
File: 1364411578900.jpg (36KB, 497x358px) Image search: [Google]
1364411578900.jpg
36KB, 497x358px
>>379757385
Pretty sure Islam purges degenerates publicly for all to see.

But its okay because YOUR system of government is the good guys and THEIR system is government is the evil bad guys
>>
>>379757604
>shackling your government to your religion
>>
File: marx v.png (91KB, 1216x1137px) Image search: [Google]
marx v.png
91KB, 1216x1137px
>>379717854
Said the guy who's never read a single word of any of Marx's works.
>>
>>379717464
Devs go to shit in time as the talented people get scooped up elsewhere for better money/benefits and then there's just a name which people regarded well. Said name puts out a new thing with the expectations of the team that's no longer there and the product is shit. Fucking retards on the internet declare this is due to the staff including people with weird hair colored hair irl which is somehow objectionable despite their endlessly jacking off to 2d people with weird colored hair. TLDR things change and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>379758837
>the one game a year that is released is "Commune Defense Simulator" with several state sanctioned DLCs
>>
>>379758185
>implying its not the same in America

You can deny if you want but no president would be elected if he said he wasn't christian. Hell Obama had an entire debacle because of a rumor that he wasn't christian
>>
>/v/ hates communism
>/v/ takes property from developers and redistributes it freely amongst its users everyday
>mocks people who labor for wages and exchange currency for property in game markets

whoa...my almonds...
>>
File: 1496890630577.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496890630577.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
Don't worry Attack on Titanfall will save them.
>>
>>379759443
>Update
There's a difference between "Having a very christian voter base" and "Actually following religious text in governance".
>>
>>379759483
Me: high up in commie society that steals all the bread for myself and lives a life of luxury
You: proletariat slave working to death for a bowl of rice
>>
File: 1274022192251.jpg (125KB, 499x360px) Image search: [Google]
1274022192251.jpg
125KB, 499x360px
>>379759483
>Everything is politics, I cannot exist without seeing politics in shit

Find something else to dedicate your life to champ
>>
>>379759832
Bush II actively mocked evangelicals amongst his inner circle.
>>
>>379759483

It's called cognitive dissonance. Most people are Communists and they don't even know it. That's mainly because they've never read Marx, Engels, Hegel and other similarly important writers. Also, the libertarians have poisoned their brains.
>>
>>379760220
Nigger you must be baiting.
>>
>>379760220
Or because communism has been disastrous every time its been tried.
>>
>>379760505

Who told you it was disastrous? Your "history" teachers in high school?

>>379760409

Nah, I just read books.
>>
>>379760220
>2017
>hating personal liberty

As a libertarian I don't agree with what you're saying but appreciate that you are able to say it.
>>
>>379756972

Define Marxism.
>>
>>379760848
A failed ideology, like all that came after it, and the ones that came after it up until now.
>>
>>379760678
>who told you it was disastrous
The only large "Communist" country left is China, and I should hope you aren't going to try to say that they are following the core tenants.
>inb4 they only failed because they weren't /real/ communism
If real communism is so easily and often warped into being totalitarian, maybe the system itself is flawed and incompatible with humans.
>>
>>379760678
Because no one starved to death and there were no human rights violations in Soviet Russia, Maoist China, Cuba, or North Korea. Its a perfect utopia of endless bounty there.
>>
>>379760678
>Who told you it was disastrous? Your "history" teachers in high school?
Cuba, Russia, Stalin's purges, North Korea's dictatorship?
With communism we wouldn't even have videogames or movies.
>>
>>379760742

>implying I hate personal liberty

You're confusing personal liberty with private property.
>>
>>379760940
North Korea and Cuba are bigger examples of communism than the factory of the world.
>>
>>379760940
China is a technocratic National Capitalist country now.
>>
>>379761094
Personal liberty can only occur if you are not beholden to an outside entity at all times. If everything is public, you are never not beholden.
>>
>>379761094
What's wrong with private property?
>>
>>379721024

kuffar
>>
>>379761149
Well look at that, Communism failed again. Turns out it can't even get through the state dependent stage without the state becoming corrupt.
>>379761147
Yes but they call themselves Communist. I can't come up with anything good being produced by North Korea and Cuba is kind of a running gag, if not an actively self destructive one.
>>
>>379744436

This, they're not the same company they were before the acquisition.
>>
>>379723097
>muh ad hominem
>uses an ad hominem in the title of the book
LOL
>>
>>379717854
Marx literally kicked a rich suffragette and her cronies out of the first International for trying to hijack the thing with their bullshit. He wouldn't want anything to do with these blue-haired snowflakes.
>>
>>379717464
Can someone shop that dildo spaceship flying into goatse? its for a school project.
>>
>>379760995

>Famines in China

China suffered from famines long before Communism was even a thing there. North Korea is not a Communist state.

Cuba is actually doing quite well considering the world is entirely against it (who knows why).

>>379761274

It allows the exploitation of labour.
>>
So are they actually announcing a video game?
Andromeda was an abortion I thought they would file bankruptcy after that. Inquisition was alright but it's 3 years old already
>>
>>379762267
>It allows the exploitation of labour.
So basically, goodbye to videogames, goodbye to movies, goodbye to pretty much everything.
No thanks.

Then again, it's not like you, or /pol/, will ever achieve anything.
There's no bigger political joke than modern idealism, people who think shitposting on the internet and flipping trash cans is fighting for what you believe in.
>>
>>379717464
Daily reminder the majority of Americans support homosexuality now (65% according to Reuters. Approval was 40% when the question was first asked in 2001). So getting in a moral outrage is mostly futile
>>
Bioware got bought out by EA who keep using the company name as a brand, even though all the talented people who worked there in the past have long left. Bioware as it once was literally doesn't exist anymore, it's a new team branded Bioware, because EA really just bought the name and there was a good rep attached to it. EA is also directly responsible for this heavy lean towards the liberal SJW shit, as they desperately needed to get some good karma points and good PR and many facebook likes, because they got a lot of shit when they were elected as the worst US company twice in a row, and social justice and political correctness was trendy at the time and they just put all their money on that horse. So what do you do when all your employees leave because they dislike your invasive, controlling management? You hire people like Manqueer Heir, because they are colored and that must be good for your PR, right? It doesn't matter that they are heavily racist towards all white people. It doesn't matter that your team of writers can't write for shit, they write about gays and transgender, that must be good for PR, right?
>>
>>379762267
Do you know what else allows the exploitation of labor? A state. You could try anarchocommunism, but then nobody can ensure labor isn't being exploited.
>>
>>379721473
>being pro LGBT means your support dick in ass
>there's only a G in LGBT
>>
File: youman nature.png (43KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
youman nature.png
43KB, 500x304px
>>379762449

>if you don't exploit labour you don't get work done

peak ideology m8
>>
>>379759853
ussr in a nuttshell
>>
>>379762449
Private property is not the same thing as personal property, genius. Commies don't give two fucks about your toothbrush.
>>
>>379762267
Mao was such an idiot he saw birds eating the bugs off crops and ordered all birds killed. Insects than ravished the crops and caused an even greater famine.
>>
File: 1482537570311.gif (432KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482537570311.gif
432KB, 720x720px
>people having moral outrage over gays in 4chan of all places
>>
>>379726039
That's an industry thing, not related to the gay shit.
>>
>>379762848
Private property IS the same as personal property, as without it the state owns everything you use, you are just permitted to benefit from it.
>>
>>379762267
Exploitation will happen either for a fee or for free.
Thats what communism is, the right of the gov to enslave you forever and ever... theres a reason why chinese protests by suicide.
>>
>>379762848
As I said, goodbye to videogames, goodbye to movies.
Take your dead ideology elsewhere along with capitalism.
>>
>>379762905
Nothing wrong with gay tbqh.

Dykes should be outlawed though as its a waste of resource.
>>
>>379762861
He told them later to eat the bugs and the people fucking did HAHAHAHA CHINESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDED HAHAHA
>>
>>379762848
>>379762802
>hey guise, the government is full of corrupt people
>LETS GIVE THEM CONTROL OF THE ECONOMY TOO XD
Great job, give more power to the people who are already fucking with us.
>>
>>379762968

No it isn't. Private property refers to property which you can privatize and hence use to exploit the labour of your workers. This is the core tenant of Socialism/Communism.
>>
>>379763207
You have better luck getting through commie skull by using live ammo.
They are zombies who believe the state lies.
>>
>>379763220
I can use anything I own to exploit a worker by leveraging it against their labor. If I own anything, I can exploit someone with it.
>>
>>379763067

>Exploitation will happen either for a fee or for free.

Wrong. Exploitation as defined by Marx occurs only in the Capitalist mode of production, where you do not own the products of your own labour.

>theres a reason why chinese protests by suicide

They live in an hypercapitalist state?
>>
>>379763423
believe IN the state's lies.

Boy i gotta my shitty english asap.
>>
>>379756972
Fascism also failed almost a century ago but the far right promotes it and defends it and it's even worse than communism
>>
>>379763096
But lesbos are easy on the eyes. Gays need to be fed into a fire for moving in on sexy lez territory
>>
>>379763075
People will still have the skills and desire to produce those things though. Not sure why you think they'd all just completely disappear.
>>
>>379763613
And fascism is sharing a tomb with communism, both dead ideologies, and for a good reason.
>>
>>379763543
You do not own the products of your own labor either in any communist state. You simply give up the product of your labor to recieve what the state deigns to give you in exchange. It is no different than a capitalist workshop but simply much, much more monolithic and far reaching.
>>
File: lelcommunists.gif (1MB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
lelcommunists.gif
1MB, 800x667px
There's a dangerous amount of communism in this thread. Of course since it's failing miserably the commies will just say it isn't real communism.
>>
>>379717464
nothing looks wrong with that picture. but their last 2 games sucked. thats what happened.
>>
>>379763425

Marx discusses these things in the FIRST CHAPTER of Kapital. Labour has to be useful otherwise it produces no value.
>>
>>379763207
You can't exactly give the power to the people. Most are low IQ morons who can barely take care of themselves, let alone run a business and be accountable for production on their own.
>>
>>379751657
>http://jeze bel. com/when-your-fat-pic-goes-viral-as-a-feminist-cautionary-t-1749947791

tl;dr she's completely unaware of how much her looks degraded and paints her antagonizers with an equally wide brush
>>
>>379763543
Don't believe his lies genius, someone will have to do the dirty work and just because the good guy gov who says represents 'the people' owns the factories doesn't mean you will see a profit from it, you fell for a meme.
>>
>>379763096
Dykery should be the norm and enforced by law. Also enforced is that each dyke has to be impregnated at least once with the donated sperm of a high IQ Aryan male. Dykes must raise the children but they get subsidies from taxes paid by men.
>>
>>379763929
Define useful labor. Describe a single item that cannot be used to leverage against labor.
>>
>>379763875
Good thing Soviet-style socialism isn't the only way of implementing worker-control, then.
>>
>>379763890
we are literally /v/eddit
>>
>>379763756
Why would they produce that?
You don't have money to pay them with.
>>
>>379763973
now i have no idea if you are pro-communism or anti-communism, isan't the whole idea behind it "power to the people"? what you said just contradicts that...

Is this the doublethink i been hearing about?

>this is not ok
>but now it is
>don't do it tho
>its not ok
>>
>>379764202
Would you prefer every worker be subjected to a barter-trade system based around what they produce? Or how about a system where the state provides an objective worth to any and every item thus ensuring that a laborer could actually earn a living from production of something? But both of these systems are flawed in that inherently some types of production will be more in demand than others, resulting in inequality for equal labor.
>>
>>379763890
Its 3 guys from leftypol.
2 of them probably left and we re arguing with a supertard samefagger immune to logic.
>>
>>379764185
society would collapse in a generation
>>
>>379764387
I'm anti-commie. I'm just saying most people are stupid, not in a fedora way, and need someone to order them around. That's way strong man politics attract these people on both sides of the political spectrum.
>>
File: daskapital.png (208KB, 752x926px) Image search: [Google]
daskapital.png
208KB, 752x926px
>>379764193

Literally the first fucking page of the first fucking chapter of Das Kapital.
>>
File: 1479108236405.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1479108236405.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
Before /v/:
-women are hot
-I am black
-videogames are fun
-I hate fags and dykes
-I like anime
After /v/:
-I hate women for ruining videogames
-I don't want to be black anymore
-videogames aren't fun because sjws ruined them with gender, race and leftist politics
-I hate fags and dykes even more
-I fucking hate anime now because of stupid waifuposting and anime reaction images
>>
>>379717464
Canadians have always been huge fucking faggots. Why do you think we haven't annexed them yet?
>>
>>379764202
Hah, its the 'never been tried' guy .

Turns out its not just a meme, he is real.
>>
Let's return to an old west style of living where everyone has one job and they pass it down to their children.
>>
>>379717993
>in biology class, the dumb Chad asks the teacher for her opinion on abortion
>she always dressed kinda hippyish and gave the vibe of a liberal
>surprisingly she goes on this tirade about how she would never end a human life and thinks that abortion is immoral
>then talks about feminism and how she was brought up to take care of herself and be a strong woman
>because of this she identified with feminism
>in college she found out about a feminist club in her area and got so excited to finally meet fellow strong women
>it turns out to be a bunch of smelly fat chicks bitching about how men are trash and how women should have complete control over their lives and not have to face consequences for sleeping around
>constantly pissed off the other girls at the club when she tried arguing that men are cool too and that the unborn child shouldn't have to die just because mommy was being a slut
>she only lasted 2 meetings before getting kicked out or leaving

Finding out that a woman you respect is actually redpilled as fuck is awesome, so glad that tumblr feminism hasn't infected my country's education yet.
>>
>>379730627
same here bra
>>
>>379764661
Commodities ARE leveragable. ALL commodities. I
>>
>>379764737
Such is life on /polv/
>>
>>379764737
Marry a blonde woman, assure your lineage gets whiter as they go.

2 or less generations you will reborn white.
t. black br.
>>
>>379720841
Isnt that a fallout new vegas thing?
>>
>>379764737
this is why i love /v/ and /pol/ it opens your eyes to what everyone really thinks of things

before i started coming to here and /pol/ i was a leftie who like shit tier games and had an xbox. then i started to see how right /v/ and /pol/ are and i'm better now
>>
>>379764815
It was tried, it was called the Paris Commune of 1871.
>>
>>379756191
>there's nothing wrong with an ideology that always fails

go back to playing a night in the woods and posting a reddit
>>
>>379764660
Eh, makes sense.
>>
File: obama-smug.png (34KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
obama-smug.png
34KB, 225x225px
Hating Bioware is a /pol/ meme
>>
>>379765148
It really does open your eyes to shit you didn't notice before, but now can't stop noticing. I guess this is what they call the red pill.
>>
>>379764306
Because it's something they enjoy doing? If you had a Market-socialist system the profits would be split more evenly instead of a couple of guys getting the lion's share of it. That'd probably be a pretty huge incentive.
>>
>>379765148
Congrats. You're now more of retard than you were before.
>>
>>379765148
>>379765550

Yes, we are all so enlightened and not at all being blinded and shown cherrypicked information from /pol/, not at all.

Just never look for the sources of any data, and we should all be just fine.
>>
File: 1496174139560.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496174139560.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>379765148
I hate anime as well. I realized how stupid it makes people. Also that they eat up 99% of it which is absolute waifu garbage. The saddest part is the loli scene..
>>
>>379765148

You sound incredibly underaged.
>>
We need to remove paper currency and instate crypto currency. Crypto currency has the value we give it, not what "they" tell us what its worth.

And that's the first step to overthrowing the Jewish elites, according to a Jewish guy I heard on Joe Rogan.
>>
>>379765571
>falling back to the "Someone enjoys doing everything"
Communism falls apart if enough people aren't being forced to do the right jobs. Quite a lot of society-necessary functions are neither interesting nor fun. I doubt more than a handful of people the world over have a lifelong devotion and interest to garbage collecting or fertilizer manufacture. If I was in a communist system, I would be an "Entertainer", and you cannot tell me that work produces no value, but simultaneously that is not work that supports the basic needs of a society and is therefore extraneous.
>>
>>379756847
welcome to the future
>>
>>379765981
>Taking anything seriously on Joe Rogan

kek
>>
>>379765582
no the only retard is you as you are the normal faggot who hasnt been woken up to the facts yet and all you can do is act like a weak loser on here and not post anything other then "hur u r retarded hur"

but thats how all of you lefties sjws and anti-gg's have been we are winning and more and more people see we are in the right and all you can do is whine about rights for women to fuck whomever they want to gays to fuck kids and the other bs

i bet you are some brit trash that didnt vote for the people you should have voted for or some shill who wanted that woman to beat trump. guess what? you are over people don't want you around they want people like me
>>
>>379765795
>not one modern tv show without gay shit
>white people being replaced systematically with gays and poc
You don't need sources or data when the shit is smacking you in the face every day of your life.
>>
>>379765148
/pol/ sometimes gets shit right in the sense that they'll point out inconvenient truths and whatnot but like >>379765795 says there's sooooo much bullshit and cherrypicked "information".

Whenever I see a kid ranting about Germany's government or how cucked Sweden is I cringe. what the fuck do you know about Swedish or German politics besides your dumb refugee memes? you do realize that there's a lot more to a country's politics than just "muh brown people"?
People need to take a step back and realize that they shouldn't have strong opinions about things they really don't understand.
>>
File: 1437598210792.png (252KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1437598210792.png
252KB, 500x479px
Video games became hip and trendy and because of that we got a shit ton of people who don't really play games but want to partake in the fandom and indulge in all the other shit like fanfiction and art and shipping and stuff like that. They're usually called secondaries.

Bioware, being THE story focused vidya makers at the time, got a huge influx of secondary fans that go absolutely TEE HEE GIGGLE SQUEE X3 at all of the "Cute" romance options they had in Dragon Age and Mass Effect. Mix this in with the usual beta-males that go into these fields of work and they actually kind of started indulging in these fan bases as well.

So there's a bunch of people who want to see gay romances in video games so they can watch them on Youtube and gigglesquee at them so they started becoming more and more vocal about their desires. Bioware saw this as good publicity+ new fanbase to make money out of so they indulged these people even further.

Now I'm not saying that everyone on that side of the fence is a secondary, I'm just saying a good majority of them are. So people who were still loyal to bioware bought these new games, realized they were week as fuck, and then probably didn't even make it to Dragon Age 3 while Bioware constantly glorified their shipping hungry fanbase while demonizing their gameplay fanbase.
>>
>>379766069

>women don't fuck you
>call it a WHITE GENOCIDE

lul
>>
A reminder to all communists in this board, capitalism is such a wonderful machine that you can live the communist dream right fucking now, look, first off you will need a property, i know i know, you gotta acquire it by capitalist means but don't worry, it will work out trust me, once you have a place you make it liveable and find other commies like you then invite them to live in said house for FREE, yes, they all gather together and as they work (since you would have to work in a communist society) they don't get to spend the money they make, you tell them to give all the money to the state (you but you call 'the state' to sound official) and you get in charge of equally managing revenue inside the communist home, you (as head of the state) gets to take care of everybody's needs and wants to keep them happy.

I am sure no real college communist would reject said idea, and if you are a capitalist then GOOD, because you as head of the state gets to keep a share of all that isan't spent, so the more you save on inhabitants needs the more you will profit, once its over (either by implosion or revolt) you can claim it failed and get away by blaming capitalistm.

Then you wait and repeat, its like people plantation.
>>
There is nothing wrong with being gay
>>
>>379766371
Accurate.
>>
>>379766068
>hasn't been woken up to the facts yet
Yeah ok, your completely biased and hardly backed up evidence from /pol that completely for the most part ignores many crucial and key points, but only garners to the ignorant and "woke" mindset that stems from that board. Everyone on that board is no different from the hipster faggot who listens to indie music thinking they're better than someone when in fact their shit is no more bullshit than anything else.

>act like a weak loser on here and not post anything other then "hur u r retarded hur"

Just like you who opened your statement with " no the only retard is you" ? Typical hypocrisy well done faggot

>but thats how all of you lefties sjws and anti-gg's
Keep putting everyone who disagrees with you into the "le-boogey-man-sjw" category.

>want to gays to fuck kids and the other bs
slippery slope fallacy, didn't expect that but it happens I guess, congrats, you're still an idiot.

i bet you are some brit trash that didnt vote for the people
I am British infact, but why would a brit want hillary to win...? Your comment makes no sense, we don't care about america or its politics.

>you are over people don't want you around they want people like me

Your english is very poor and your underage is showing. When you return to high school, try to pay attention more in literature class, you might learn something. And stay off the internet, it's deluding you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
>>379717464
I'm an actual faggot and I find this more offensive than helpful.
>>
>>379766701
Christ I had one too many at the pub, apologies for the shit spacing and the wrong meme arrows shit
>>
File: 1482192127920.jpg (14KB, 155x202px) Image search: [Google]
1482192127920.jpg
14KB, 155x202px
>>379766069
Are you made uncomfortable by the mere presence or mention of a homosexual?
>>
>>379766720
Well it's literally a corporation doing a show of support under the hope that you will give them money.
>>
>>379717778
The only people that actually dig this are not even gays.
It's the women who like gay shit. That's it.
>>
>>379763220
only in a commies definition
>>
>>379766030
You're assuming these people would be stuck in these jobs forever, but that wouldn't necessarily be the case. The community would decide collectively how these roles would be done. You could rotate people through them every so often so that nobody is stuck with the shit jobs for that long. And I think you're underestimating how many people are willing to get their hands dirty. More people than you think would be perfectly fine with being a janitor vs doing nothing at home.
>>
File: 1483476587374.jpg (76KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1483476587374.jpg
76KB, 1024x577px
>>379766879
>mere presence
>can't go a minute without two faggots fucking each other infront of children on live tv
>>
>>379766720
What? You don't like it when groups try to paint homosexuality as a lifestyle instead of a sexual orientation and shove it into every facet of life like furries do?
So misguided! I bet you're a fake gay.
>>
>>379766879
Not him, but yeah I am. It's sad, degenerate, and unfortunate.

Looking for love in all the wrong places, I think. The thing is our society is accepting it. You ever feel like your computer needs a reformat to start clean and new without any filth? The Earth needs that right now, cause it'll only get worse.
>>
>>379766720
s-self hating false flag!!
>>
>>379724556
That only applies to normalfags, and VERY easily applies to the types of guys who are usually really into games which is why the industry is so full of fucking obnoxious libcucks. Once you've been redpilled, it's impossible to go back.
>>
>>379767069
I don't think there exists anybody who would rather be doing a mindless job than consuming entertainment or spending time on hobbies at home. Not to mention that this whole "Forced labor" concept is a complete fucking 180 from your previous post where everything would be produced by people invested into its production and not people who drew their awful and terrible job from the community raffle and are now stuck being a construction worker for three months. That's STILL being forced to do a job that you resent, no different than being a wage slave.
>>
>>379766234
>soooo

come back when that IQ hits 3 digits you vapid centrist.
>>
File: 65487654.jpg (114KB, 900x634px) Image search: [Google]
65487654.jpg
114KB, 900x634px
>>379766720

Not me. I don't give a fuck. Poor suckers, who hate to deal with it.
>>
>>379767185
There is literally nothing wrong with just being gay.
Being flamboyant and attention seeking is what's wrong.
>>
>>379765981
Joe rogan is a nutcase dude
>>
>>379767104
Yeah, that's definitely true
>>
>>379765148
I cringed so fucking hard
>>
>>379767624
"i'm not like the other gays!" is just trojan horse shit.
>>
>>379717464
I remember when rainbows didn't represent the homos so strongly and everyone was just happy to see one.
>>
>>379765795

Heya Leddit
>>
>>379759524
Everyday

Every fucking day this dumb witch stares at me with that bitch smirk
>>
Are you literally telling me you don't think the hospital janitor should make the same as a brain surgeon?

They're doing the SAME work.
>>
>>379756601
>You are like those high-class, suburban, nigger-loving whites who only support niggers because they have never met one of them in their lives
You have no idea how true this is
>>
File: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png (264KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png
264KB, 574x600px
What is Baldur's Gate was made in 2016?
>>
File: 1483728769452.png (111KB, 212x219px) Image search: [Google]
1483728769452.png
111KB, 212x219px
>>379767185
>degenerate
There's that word again
>>
>>379766701
>we don't care about america or its politics.
I doubt this considering the American president has your PM by the balls, your PM has fucked up royally because she misread the populism wave from Trump, he keeps insulting the mayor of your largest city, and over a million brits demanded he not be given a state visit. Seems you care.
>>
>>379767938
Well, they both seem to like straw a lot
>>
>>379768057
>ugh stop purity spiraling like don't you know nothing matters?! god.
>>
>>379717464
Progressive Ideology.
It's a disgusting, cancerous ideology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>379767828
You're very close minded, then.
It's funny how gay people get made fun of for cancerous fags if they openly support the LGBTQIA+ movement or for being self-hating if they don't.
>>
>>379767450
>I don't think there exists anybody who would rather be doing a mindless job than consuming entertainment or spending time on hobbies at home.
You're simply wrong, there's no other way to put it. There's plenty of people that find even mundane jobs to be a fulfilling addition to their life. It's not like it'd be an either-or kind of thing either. You could be a janitor part of the time and do a different job at a different time.

>where everything would be produced by people invested into its production

I literally never claimed that. For some jobs, most people working them would have a vested-interest. For others that are less appealing and more socially-necessary, it can go either way.
>>
>>379764737
I am exactly the same pre /v/ as post. You sound like a weak willed faggot who found this place during your developmental years.
>>
>>379741673
How many asians?
>>
>>379763890
Communism sucks but it's hard to take /pol/ seriously when they identify as "national socialists" and preach "fascism was just never truly tried!"

IYou both worship a failed ideology from last century. Though /pol/ worships the worse of the two
>>
>>379768102
I meant the people, not Trump.
That's pretty much the extent it goes though, not wanting him to speak in Parliament.

We've got bigger things to worry and care about, Brexit, Elections, Manchester/London bombings ect ect

Our Pm is a fucking old terrible hag though.
>>
>>379721585
Go on tinder, honestly my matches got at least 2x hotter when I went from OkCupid to tinder
>>
File: 2grape.png (132KB, 229x302px) Image search: [Google]
2grape.png
132KB, 229x302px
>>379765148
I want this to be a copypasta.
>>
>>379717464
They make a bunch of games I am not interested in. That is what I know.
>>
>>379722360
>vial religion
>"vial"

This made my day
>>
>>379768250
And your very simple minded. Sodomites are categorically depraved. There is more that goes into their psychology than just being attracted to the same sex with everything else is perfectly normal.
>>
>>379768057
There should be a filter that replace "degenerate" with "fun"

>>379767828
Trojan horse ? Do you think we really have a plan to destroy everything with cultural marxism and video games ?
>>
>>379764185
>>379763096
>le government enforcement of morals
Fuck off authoricuck
>>
Can't wait to wash this company just crash and fucking burn.
>>
>>379766475
communism (as theorized in das capital) was supposed to grow out from socialism, and socialism was supposed to grow out from capitalism.

third-worldists are retarded though, and think underdeveloped shitholes (like Russia in 1917, or china in 1949), are places where true communism can flourish despite their populations not being "changed" by the unique pressures and relationships that industrial capitalism creates. (mostly urbanization, alienation from traditional culture/lifestyle/traditions)
>>
>>379763873
Communism still exists. I cannot name a modern day self described fascist government. There are post-fascist movements and parties in the world but I cannot name a modern Fascist country. I can name at least 3 communist governments in the modern world.
>>
>>379766930
this is just a new form of smut romance novels for women too lazy to read
>>
>>379768595
>sexualizing children is fun
Found the libertarian.
>>
>>379764737
>I hate fags and dykes even more
Kek
>>
>>379768261
>You're simply wrong, there's no other way to put it
I myself am an example of such a person, I would be perfectly fine shut up in my house for the rest of my life if my governing system would support it. Not to mention being FORCED to do a job, no matter how necessary, is still just slavery. It doesn't matter if you have a CHOICE of what horrible daily grind you are subjected to, you are still just being forced to do something unsatisfying and unfulfilling
>For others that are less appealing and more socially-necessary, it can go either way.
No, nobody has a passion for overseeing water purification. Nobody is vibrating in their bed at night, just chomping at the bit to drive to their sewage system maintenance job. No pest control company has all of their workers going to sleep snuggling plush cockroaches and mapping out improved formula dispersal methods. You can't get away from this, this is just one of the extreme failings of your system.
>>
>>379763890
Socialism = government doing stuff
Marxism = white genocide and people taking my gf
Cultural Marxism = same thing - in video games

Do I get that right ?
>>
File: 1474051619922.jpg (36KB, 650x564px) Image search: [Google]
1474051619922.jpg
36KB, 650x564px
>>379767104
Lol nigga wat
>>
>>379768803
There are.
Venezuela is ruined, nobody cares about Cuba, and North Korea is the laughstock of the world.
>>
>>379768595
I think they have a plan to do everything they can to consume themselves and everything around them in their lusts. The only reason Fags are so common in the neo-altright is because they know white people are the only people dumb enough to let them get away with their behavior.
>>
>>379722648
>All of the "morals" the bible teaches are just logical to anyone

No, no they aren't you idiot.
Humans are savage tribal creatures with and incredible capacity for evil and destructions.
Morality is a social construct that is maintained and enforced by cultural norms and it took tens of thousands of years to get to something like the bible.

Look into Nazi ideology and Stalin and Mao, people are "moral" because of genetics or logic, culture shaped them that way, and much like you can see with Hitler, Stalin, and Mao, ideology can play the same role, and there normal people into complete monsters. If you honestly honestly think morality like that is logical or that there's natural good inside people, than you don't know people, or yourself for that matter, very well.
>>
>>379768594
You're looking for a boogie man where there isn't one.
Gay people can be authoritarian, conservative, republican, etc. and hate the LGBTQIA+ bullshit without secretly wanting to destroy society.
Science has shown that the reason people are gay is because certain parts of their brain resemble those of someone from the opposite sex (and straight).
The whole tranny shit started thanks to the degenerate nature of SJWs, etc.
>>
>>379724498
Person on the right is always going to be mierable because your children are never going to be angel aryan children who worship you and hang on to your every word unless you are a flat out abusive parent who should be visited by CPS
>>
>>379765795
attack the source is just another form of ad hominem you fucking retarded nigger faggot. Jews really do control most the worlds finances you can look up who has the most money and see they are all kikes, dont need buzzfeed to fact check that one for me
>>
>>379768954
>Science

lol

fuck off fag enabler.
>>
>>379766720
Same, there is a difference between having fitting gay romances and just fucking plastering them into the game.
>>
>>379768745
Third world shit hole countries like Peru and Chile were brought up into liveable countries under capitalists like Fujimori and Pinochet.
>>
File: 1496450547410.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496450547410.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>379723931
Fuck off. No logical thinking is allowed here.
>>
>>379755398
karl marx would sit in his fucking loft and write another fucking blog post pamphlet about how unfair and cruel the world is to NEETs like himself then hundreds of years later some idiots on nahc4 would agree with him
>>
>>379769070
>MRI and CT scan results are fake!
Fuck off creationist simpleton.
>>
File: pol.jpg (134KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
134KB, 1000x800px
>>379769159
This. Islam is the religion of peace
>>
>>379723886
I mean that's fine but you need to realize most western nations promise citizens equal rights and religious freedom. So if you dislike the mosque there you really must dislike the church or accept that your own belief system is incompatible with your own country.
>>
>>379768261
>You're simply wrong, there's no other way to put it. There's plenty of people that find even mundane jobs to be a fulfilling addition to their life

Not him, but this is ludicrous and you're speaking of people as if they're some sort of cliched ideal (salt of the earth, hardworking and simple folk), rather than how they actually are (normal fucking people). Most individuals would absolutely rather stay home and enjoy themselves than have to put in another 8 hour grind, regardless of how little they hate their job.

Human beings don't want to be bored and dissatisfied when they don't absolutely have to be.
>>
>>379768879
>I myself am an example of such a person, I would be perfectly fine shut up in my house for the rest of my life if my governing system would support it

Okay, cool. Not everyone on Earth has the same desires and motivations as you do though. Not sure why this is a difficult concept to grasp.

>No, nobody has a passion for overseeing water purification. Nobody is vibrating in their bed at night, just chomping at the bit to drive to their sewage system maintenance job. No pest control company has all of their workers going to sleep snuggling plush cockroaches and mapping out improved formula dispersal methods. You can't get away from this, this is just one of the extreme failings of your system.

First of all, you're not the spokesperson for every human being on Earth. Second of all, you wouldn't even necessarily need every person in every job to be burning with passion. Jobs could be rotated and you wouldn't have one person stuck in those kinds of jobs forever. People will step up and perform those tasks if their community needs them to be done, believe me. Nobody likes to wallow in shit or drink toxic water.
>>
>>379769257
thats complete bogus some idiot says MUH brainscans then 50other idiots like yourself repeat the same lie
>>
>>379720415
This is why children should be beaten
>>
>>379729585
>which country (in the world) has the most Muslims in general

Give me a hint. Is it the one where police women have to undergo virginity tests?
>>
>>379768928
Such beautiful LARP

>>379769004
When your source is known to lie, manipulate truths and generally not be objective (Daily Fail, Breitbart, HuffPo), it can reasonably be attacked.
>>
>>379717540
fpbp
>>
>>379769257
That's not what I meant at all. You don't understand what the study even was, you just read some media garbage that repacked the results into something it didn't say.

It's also elementary level shit.
>>
File: 1493563695712.gif (366KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493563695712.gif
366KB, 600x600px
>>379725303
Can you explain the Taiping rebellion of the 1850's/60's? Between 30-100 million chinamen dead and more displaced because some crazy chink heard preaching from Christian missionaries and decided "WELP I AM THE BROTHER OF JESUS. TIME TO OVERTHROW THE DYNASTY AND PUT IN A THEOCRATIC GOVERNMENT!"

1850's wasn't that fucking long ago.
>>
>>379729585
That's because Arab are literally inbreed and borderline legally retarded.
>>
>>379769334
Reminder that "religion of peace" was coined by the right and not muslims. It was originally used by George Dubya. Trump reiterated it when he went to Saudi arabia and touched their balls.
>>
>>379769497
The same can be said for people. but that isn't an argument and it isn't a refutation. It's just a refusal to engage. Which is why it's fallacious.
>>
>>379756191
>there's nothing wrong with Marxism
>get a fucking grip, and spend some time outside of 4chan for once

Says the most likely middle class imbecile preaching tolerance from behind the protective walls of his well-off community.

How about you go grow up in a mid hut on a mountain side, getting sent off on your own through mountains and forest with other kids to get to a new safe heaven so that the commie insurgents don't find you and either kill you or turn you into child soldiers.

Let me tell you, it was fun childhood, it's while I'm still and outdoors man type too, got to see plenty of my beautiful, broken little country.

So go ahead and keep saying shit like that, while my those disgusting ideologies continue to attempt to undermine my new homeland.
>>
>>379769486
Wrong, actually. It's in SE, and it's a secular country.
>>
why do commies think that just because they were born that they are entitled to a comfortable life. Like fuck off just because I was unlucky enough to be born on the same chunk of soil as you doesnt mean you deserve shit from me. Fuck off and starve if you cant provide for yourself fucking entitled piece of shit. Then again im probably just bitching at a bunch of shills who moved into /v/ because they found out this is the demographic they need to be going after.
>>
>>379769761
George W is not Right wing.
>>
Muslims are not the problem

Low IQ Brown people are
>>
>>379726392
>find the norm
>add 3 inches
>ideal dick size
Gee, I'm under 12" so I guess I should kill myself
>>
All the insecure faglords in this thread are funny.
And unlike the rest of the discussion, Monthly Manful is vidya.
>>
>>379769761
Reminder that the modern use of "religion of peace" is to mock islamophile neoliberals, and while GWB was cushy with the sauds Clinton/Obama are just as guilty if not even moreso, and Trump is the only president to have sold more weapons to the sauds than Obama.
>>
SOCIAL PROGRAMS ARE FOR FUCKING LOSERS. If you are on welfare right now please just do us all a favour and kill yourself Im sick of paying you and im especially sick of paying the useless government employee that pays you too
>>
>>379769970
Compared to who? Hitler?
>>
>>379769135
>implying Pinochet didn't just sell off/privatize Chilean assets and claim it was "growth"..
>>
>>379756191
>there's nothing wrong with being religious.
except for being christian
>>
>>379769972
Honestly any non-ethnic in any country is the problem. It would be worse if they assimilated.
>>
>>379724646
>/v/ still wants to believe devs before were all conservative natsocs
lol
Devs were always liberal m8
>>
>>379769419
>Not everyone on Earth has the same desires and motivations as you do though
I think you severely overestimate the amount of people that find genuine life defining fulfillment from their work.
>Jobs could be rotated and you wouldn't have one person stuck in those kinds of jobs forever. People will step up and perform those tasks if their community needs them to be done, believe me. Nobody likes to wallow in shit or drink toxic water.
Jobs can be rotated and still nobody will enjoy doing the bad ones. THEN, you have the fucking GALL to call me out for making a sweeping generalization of humanity then you make one yourself when you say that people will "Step up and perform those tasks". Look up the garbage strike. Nobody stepped up and took out that garbage, it festered. Not to mention, some professions, most vital professions in fact, take months or years of training, and Joe Schmoe simply cannot step up and take the reigns when the need arises. You're just fucking sitting here speaking in idealisms to cover up the fact that your system is broken.
>>
>>379741458
Wonder Woman is part of DCs trinity along with Superman and Batman, so she's obviously a very popular character.
>>
>>379769929
You're the wrong one, moron. Indonesia has the two finger test for women in the military and government jobs.
>>
>>379770204
You don't even know what right wing means.
>>
>>379730521
I laughed. Thanks.
>>
>>379769135
>He actually believes that Pinochet "saved" Chile
Haha what the fuck
The socialist president was elected
>>
File: 195lmso5oncjnjpg.jpg (306KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
195lmso5oncjnjpg.jpg
306KB, 780x1024px
reminder that bolshevism brings war, unemployment and famine.

Is there a single person out there who actually calls them self a communist and isnt a 90 pound twig bitch?
>>
>>379717464

Papa EA brought her to her final resting place after the fiasco that was Andromeda.
>>
>>379724668
Super World Mario
>>
File: 1485340276696.jpg (28KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485340276696.jpg
28KB, 480x320px
What's wrong with supporting gay people?
>>
>>379770308
Well, that's fucked up. I stand corrected.
>>
>>379769970
>Republican isn't right wing
is this bait?
>>
>>379770830
virtue signalling isnt really support its for progressive points for stupid white hippies
>>
>>379770610
Foucaults deal with the devil. Once they saw communism failed they changed the focus from an economic utopia to a social utopia. In other words, (((intellectuals))) won't challenge capitalism so long as capitalism lets them live in the gay disco.
>>
>>379730493

>can't even spot something as simple as reddit spacing

This is reddit spacing.

What they are doing is just making proper paragraphs.

Learn the fucking difference, fukken newfag.
thank you.
>>
>>379770962
>neocons
>not just liberal with a bible
>>
>>379770962
nigger are you fucking stupid? you have been listening to so much god damn commie propaganda you are convinced that everyone who isnt socialist enough for you is a right winger. W E W
>>
>>379771045
Liberal protestant bible as well, and they will always side with the government over their religion because they are only culturally religious or "spiritual"
>>
>>379771036
I dont know how anybody could consider this nightmare a utopia.
>>
>>379770830
Nothing, but people insulting Persona 5 for not having gay romance options are just trying to change every game to their liking.
>>
File: 1495491151926.jpg (82KB, 432x354px) Image search: [Google]
1495491151926.jpg
82KB, 432x354px
>>379767185
>You ever feel like your computer needs a reformat to start clean and new without any filth? The Earth needs that right now, cause it'll only get worse.
Shit nigger that's the most neckbeard thing I've read all day. Let me guess you also believe in eugenics?
>>
>>379771146
>anyone who isn't far right isn't right wing at all
wew
>>
>>379726392
Who /barely okay/ here?

Its not like Im gonna use it anyway
>>
>>she stands next to me at the urinal
>>whips out an 9 inch monster
>>so long it slaps against the bottom of the urinal
>>the fuck
What!?
How short are ye?
>>
>>379764737
Why don't you wanna be black, friend? There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's our actions that define us, not the way we look.
>>
>>379771045
If all you care about is identity politics, then sure.
>>
>>379717540
fpbp
>>
OK here is something I need to understand if I am going to continue visiting 4chan:

I was under the impression that 4chan was against GlooberGoops and their ethics in toy blogs. I was told that this site tried to kill GnarlyGale by banning discussion, doxing, harrassing, etc. from your site.

Now I'm not saying I've been happy with how many Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts threads are closed out after we report them, but there are still many people who say they are for GipperGoomba, and who use really egregious slurs that go beyond trans*phobia, homophobia or sexism. What is the official stance?
>>
>>379770265
>Look up the garbage strike.
Yeah, people strike when they don't feel like their jobs aren't adequately rewarding them. Fucking engineers go on on strike sometimes dude, you can't tell me there aren't lots of passionate engineers out there. You're assuming it's entirely because they were fed up with picking up garbage and not the shitty pay and benefits they got. In a socialist system you wouldn't need to depend on that shit just to survive.

> Not to mention, some professions, most vital professions in fact, take months or years of training,

Then you offer training programs to the populace. You'd be surprised at how many people would sign up when not threatened by crushing debt! The Soviet Union did that and they ended up with some of the best scientists in the world. They also didn't have any problems with people just refusing to pick up trash en masse. They had job training programs and people chose the jobs they wanted to do.

You're pretty misinformed about this whole thing dude. Not even the Soviet Union had problems with this shit that you seem to think are guaranteed to exist. And I'm not even a proponent of soviet-style socialism.
>>
>>379771597
Literally what the fuck are you saying?
>>
>>379726031
>literally doesn't happen
happens in leafistan, has started happening in burgerland
>>379726178
>most uni professors are pretty anti-marx
depends which department, and its still a pretty high number regardless. the fact that there are ANY openly marxist profs at all is alarming. how much of an outrage would an openly national socialist prof garner? a lot. which is a more murderous ideology? very hard to say.
>>
>>379770830
You shouldn't support anyone beyond letting them have equal rights. Not to mention they use this pretty much as marketing virtue signaling and the fact that my sexual orientation (which is just that, an orientations), turned into degenerate "lifestyle"
>>
File: Smug-cat-is-smug_o_29806.jpg (39KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
Smug-cat-is-smug_o_29806.jpg
39KB, 700x550px
>>379771597
Maybe you should just go back.
>>
>>379771597

Nigger
>>
>>379767135
Not him but I feel that these forced acts of diversity is just a means to show you how different from whats considered the norm that these people are. I remember how the homos actually wanted to be treated as equals among the straight and the trannys wanted to be treated as the gender the wanted to be and not some freak show in between. It's like a human petting zoo at this point
>>
>>379726178
Cultural marxism literally is a nazi conspiracy theory
>>
>>379771649
>Yeah, people strike when they don't feel like their jobs aren't adequately rewarding them

Your argument was that people would "step up" to perform certain tasks if the need arose. In the case of garbage strikes, this doesn't happen (at least not on a large scale).
>>
>>379770462
I do, and Dubya definitely qualifies.
>>
>>379717464
>>379717540

They let Canadian women work there.
>>
>>379721585
use match if you want to actually find dateable women with jobs.
>>
>>379770962
The MO of the alt right is to try and push a narrative that the alt right extremism is just normal conservative politics. For instance, Jontron talking about gene pools and ethnostates and cultural marxism is just "moderate conservative ideals" and not extremism.

It is backfiring amazingly. People fled from liberals because SJWs painted the left solely as nutcase SJWs who want to force you to use specific pronouns. The alt right is giving the right the reputation that the right=alt right, and it is scaring people away from them rather than somehow converting them to extremism. I have met numerous people who are now moving far left because of the far right arguing that they aren't extreme, just normal moderate conservatives.

Pendulum swings real fast in the information age. Alt right made the identical mistakes the alt left made.
>>
>>379723158
>40% suicide rate
Studies show that transgender youth are less likely to commit suicide if in supportive environments with parents who don't disown them.
But y'know, what do I know?
>>
They grew up, maybe it'll happen to you someday
>>
File: 1491665113801.webm (851KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491665113801.webm
851KB, 660x720px
>>379717854
>>
>>379739326
This. They aren't pandering to fags and shit that make up less than 5% of the population; they're pandering to white numale neoFAGs.
>>
>>379717464
SJW took over forced the original creators out and ruined the company into ground other than the tumblar audience they force feed garbage
>>
>>379772028
>Cultural marxism literally is a nazi conspiracy theory
>fuck loads of KGB documents talking about the use of cultural Marxism and subversive ideological to undermine the US
>every KGB defector the US took in talked about it as well
>The French "intellectuals" that were essential for the creation and push of Post-modernism where commies that simply changed their language around after the abhorrent and destructive nature of Marxism became obvious to everyone, while still keeping in the ideology intact

>when from oppressor and oppressed on an economic level to oppressor and oppressed on a cultural/racial level.

>tfw leftist idiots complain about white nationalist
>tfw leftist conflate culture and race, something which is fundamental to the arguments ethnology nationalist push

Leftism is a mental disease.
>>
>>379771014
Virtue signaling is a normal thing all companies do. It's called business. When a pint of ice cream proudly announces on the carton that it is all biodegradeable and supports clean energy, or when a bag of chicken nuggets proclaims the chickens are all treated humanely, they are virtue signaling. I really doubt you care about those, though.

And when a product says "PROUDLY MADE IN (country)" it is also virtue signaling.
>>
>>379771649
>In a socialist system you wouldn't need to depend on that shit just to survive.
But in a socialist system as we've discussed you would be required by the state to perform that function on presumably pain of removal of your state supplied needs. If there was no consequence of shirking duty that you do not want to do, then nobody would take these jobs that even you admit are too unpleasant to do. Unless you are going to sit here and tell me that every society in the world will be built on the backs of exemplary, upstanding martyrs.
>Then you offer training programs to the populace
Unless everyone is trained in everything, no shortages of a certain type of labor can be rapidly filled. Quick, we need nuclear waste disposal specialists, nobody is signing up! Welp, we'll gather up a troupe of civillians, give them three months or so of intensive training, and hopefully they'll all pass and we'll have new workers! In three months. When we need them NOW.
>>
>>379771597
This is your brain on pure undistilled autism.
>>
>>379772028
A buzzword to throw around and justify being angry at everything.
Kinda like the patriarchy of the feminists, just even more baseless.
>>
>>379772528
Studies also show that parents are more supportive and less likely to disown their kids if they don't go full retard and become tranny
>>
>>379772472
I noticed this as well. The hilarious thing is that the far right parties of Europe tried this also and it backfired every time, but Trumpfags are too stupid to learn from them apparently.
>>
>>379771268
All they care about is sexual freedom. foucault himself died of aids by fucking strangers at the gloryhole
>>
>>379772804
That doesn't make my statement any less true.
>>
>>379772746
>ifunny
Crop that shit off man.
>>
>>379772028
Cultural marxism is the reason a nigger fucked my high school crush :(
>>
>>379721309

I know you're being sarcastic but they really are. And it's been spiking with radical slam.
>>
>>379771268
If you stop giving a shit about how people live their life your life will be immensely more positive and fulfilling.
>>
>>379772804
>if they don't go full retard and become tranny
That's your opinion mang not "study shows"
>>
>>379772190
Because those garbage disposal positions were already taken, most of the those people weren't fired since the sanitation department caved to their demands. You need equipment to clean big cities like New York, you can't just go out and pick it all up with your hands, it'd take fucking forever. If you had a lot of vacant garbage disposal positions for example, you absolutely would have a lot of people volunteering to do them.
>>
>>379772974
>lefty/pol/ attempts banter

Why is it always some variation on >muh dik
>>
>>379771041
Reddit spacing is not a thing, friend.
>>
>>379771268
Same way people from /pol/ look at fascist italy and fascist Germany and think it's a paradise on Earth. Basically people who want to live in the world of the Purge
>>
File: 1496655717739.jpg (52KB, 523x724px) Image search: [Google]
1496655717739.jpg
52KB, 523x724px
>>379773192
Gee I dunno why Rightys have a reputation of being kissless virgins.
>>
>>379773060
Not everyone is a nihilistic relativist. Better to be a man dissatisfied than a pig satisfied.
>>
>>379773361
Kekistani can't right wingers. They're anti-identity politics.
>>
>>379772974
>cultural Marxism is the crux of what post-modernist push
>the KGB actively used cultural Marxist ideology to undermine enemy countries
>there's records as well as defectors that talk explicitly about how the USSR took "half-baked, narcissistic intellectuals" and indoctrinated them to with cultural Marxism during the Cold War and did everything it could to push them into universities and academia
>the KGB specifically said that they would have to way for a full generational cycle to get Marxism to spread and ideologically posses the youth to "demoralize" the US.

"but Cultural Marxism is not real, guys."
>>
>>379773338
>Basically people who want to live in the world of the Purge
white Somalia when?
>>
>>379773361
This is textbook kaczynski liberalism. The alt-right are just gay libertarians.
>>
>>379773450
>a man dissatisfied
That's a nice way to say "I shove my opinions down everybody's throat"
>>
>>379767185
So you want a full on nuclear war for moral dominance and you think there will be a society left? Most of the shit you /pol/ neckbeards screech to "fix the world" would cause at least a moderate exchange of nuclear weapons which would probably advance climate change 50 years and melt the ice caps.

>LE ROUND UP DA MUSLIMS N KILL DEM ALL
Nuclear war
>LE LYNCH ALL DA NIGGURZ N SPICS N ASIANZ
Nuclear war
>JUST ARREST THE PRESS AND ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH US
Revolution

etc etc. You kids literally never think of the insane consequences for your insane "solutions"
>>
>>379773584
Breivik did plagiarize most of his manifesto from Kaczynski
>>
>>379773641
Actions don't exist in a vacuum. You can't have your degenerate little island that doesn't destroy anyone but yourself, and even if you could people would still care about you enough to make you stop it.
>>
>>379768229
"Degenerate" is literally a /pol/ meme word that means "Ugh I am such a normalfag. I so hate people who aren't normal". It's a good sign you need to fuck off back to facebook
>>
>>379772727
>But in a socialist system as we've discussed you would be required by the state to perform that function on presumably pain of removal of your state supplied needs.
That really depends on how it's implemented. There's no one-true style of socialism like you seem to think. In the Soviet Union you just did the job you wanted to do, it worked fine for most people. There's wasn't this job-assignment micromanaging like you seem to think.

>Unless everyone is trained in everything, no shortages of a certain type of labor can be rapidly filled. Quick, we need nuclear waste disposal specialists, nobody is signing up! Welp, we'll gather up a troupe of civillians, give them three months or so of intensive training, and hopefully they'll all pass and we'll have new workers! In three months. When we need them NOW.

Again, not even the Soviet Union had these kinds of problems, and I'm not even a supporter of their style of socialism. How the fuck do you think we fill these positions in our current system? We offer education/training programs, people fill them up, they come out of them prepared for certain careers. This shit isn't as complicated as you're making it out to be.
>>
File: America the conservative.png (116KB, 1141x1390px) Image search: [Google]
America the conservative.png
116KB, 1141x1390px
>>379768928
So true. Dumb Americans love the gays
>>
>>379773873
>4chan was ALWAYS a place for furries and autistic deviant art users.

Also normal fags are degenerate as fuck. How far gone are you?

This fucking buzzword shit is fallacious as fuck.
>>
>>379726392
Reminder that the vagina is actually quite shallow and you aren't getting your 6+ inch monster balls deep without wrecking her cervix. Just a scientific fact.

Having a 9 inch dick just means most women will be in a lot of pain fucking you, or you'll need shallow strokes.

There's a reason why the average dicksize is perfect for going into the vagina. Because nature made it that way.
>>
>>379773987
America truly is the great satan.
>>
>>379724597
there was never true communism - there were (and are) dictatorships on the """""way"""" to communism
>>
>>379771597
This site is in as much of a culture war as the US is. Half of it is oldfags who were here before the GG newfags came in and decided 4chan was their alt right neo nazi site.
>>
>>379771914
And leafistan literally has the highest quality of life on Earth. Meanwhile alt right paradises like Japan and Russia sit in the 50's out of 130

It is a fact that Sweden, Norway and other very liberal euro countries have the happiest people and highest quality of life. The more conservative ones are generally the opposite.
Thread posts: 535
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.