[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: shit.png (385KB, 1854x1064px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
385KB, 1854x1064px
Well?
>>
>>379712747
Dream trilogy for me. I've wanted to make something about post-apocalyptic robots for a while.
>>
>>379712871
>what is nier automata

but yeah I'd go for dream trilogy or unite all devs

the others are all shit
>>
>>379712747
>Pick Dream Trilogy
>one perfect game would be enough to keep me occupied forever, let alone 3
the other choices don't even come close, if i had 3 perfect games none of the other shit would even matter
>>
>>379713020
I know post-apocalyptic robots have been done a lot and I'm not sure if my idea would be wholly original, but I'm hoping that some of the characters and gameplay ideas I had for it would be enough to make it stand out on its own.
>>
>>379712747
Burn the industry.
Video games were a mistake.
>>
End Piracy.
The only ones who don't benefit from it are thieves.
>>
>>379712747
You expect me to read all this shit or what?
Nigga I just press a random button. Post number decides which one starting from top left. 7-0 are 1-4 again.
>>
>>379713115
go on
>>
Forbidden Law
No leftist pandering (no fags, no women in the industry, no niggers being forced into protagonist roles etc)
>>
Forbidden Law - No DLC including no micro transactions.
>>
>>379712747
Unite all Devs to PC then pirate everything.
>>
Forbidden Law

>>379713164
>homebrew is unaffected
Does that include emulators? Because the only other homebrew is just ports of Doom and Pong and stuff.
>>
Dream game

NFS Underground 3
>>
>>379713802

From the wording you probably won't be capable of pirating any titles that weren't already pirateable.
>>
>>379712747
Basically have backlogger right now. Would probably go for dream trilogy. The rest aren't very good choices.
>>
>>379712747
Dream trilogy.
Forbidden law is also a good option, no censorship, or no low quality DLC. (skins microtransactions shitty map packs and weapon packs) Expansions are fine.
>>
>>379712747
Trilogy, have it be basically Dwarf Fortress, but the first one is fantasy like the current one is, the second one is modern day with a secret supernatural world, and the third is sci-fantasy setting far into the future, with the implication that all three occur in the same universe at different points in time.
>>
>>379713447
Well, okay.
>Post apocalyptic world
>All that remains are machines
>All of them are controlled by warring super AIs
>A select few of these machines, however, become aware that they're being controlled
>In the moment that they realise the horrible truth of their existence, they become 'awakened'
>No longer controlled, the Awakened are trying to rid the world of the AIs sector by sector
>Having no identity in a hostile world, many Awakened are influenced by human history and stories
>The oldest of the Awakened, the one who comes to save you, is simply known as Saviour
>"Hey, I know you're confused and you're not really sure what you should do. That's something they used to call the human condition a long time ago."
>Awakened robots are classified according to their inherent abilities
>Welder types are healers and deal heat damage
>Digital types are like psychics, attacking a robot from within and are able to control nanite swarms more efficiently
>Electric types act as energy batteries and can overlord enemy's systems
>Magnetic types are like necromancers, able to animate the 'dead', repel kinetic attacks with magnetic fields and attack with magnetic pulses
>Industrial types are tanks built for doing heavy damage and taking it
>Military types are robots which use long range kinetic weapons

The game was planned to be a third person shooter. There were a number of different Awakened robots you could meet, such as Harvester (a robot made from old farming equipment), Lightbringer (basically a robot paladin with a giant superheated sword) and Saviour, who I mentioned before. Of course, the player gives their own Awakened an identity and a sense of purpose in the world. Other plans included robots based on historical figures and robot swarms based on internet fads and political ideologies.
>>
BURN
IT
DOWN
>>
>>379712747
Dream Trilogy, obviously.

I'd make different games each time.

The first one would be a multi-generational RPG spanning 5 arcs: Myth, Ancient, medieval, modern, space-age.

Each arc would be an open world quest dealing with themes related to the age. Myth would revolve around dealing with magic and shit, for example, killing off the source of magic for the good of humanity (But consequently destroying a fundamental part of nature and genociding elves, shit like that.). The choices you make in the age will influence the subsequent ages greatly, IE, magic shit will be common or totally fucking absent.

One of the primary goals for each age will be gaining a waifu and having a fucking kid; this would be good for a roleplaying/story component, but also mechanically. In each subsequent age you will play as a descendant of your previous character with related stats, and the story will revolve around the fact that you have a chosen bloodline and there are complex machinations revolving around outside forces hating you for influencing the fate of the world, IE, human supremacists will be all up in your shit if you saved magic and having elf heritage and will attempt to force you to obliterate that shit in the ancient age, or perhaps if you genocide magic there will be loose factions of oracles and shit attempting to snuff you out before you can have progeny (Or even attempting to ritualistically sacrifice your child to undo what your bloodline has wrought.) and continue the worlds degradation into banality.

Obviously the story will be relatively loose thematically because of the massive impact of player choice, however, the narrative would be relatively stable because certain characters would be incarnated no matter what you did.

As for graphics, probably top down 2d RPG in the same vein as an RPG maker titles except modernized and not straight up pixel barf.
>>
>>379712747
Burn the industry every 10 years
>>
Forbidden Law > Dream Trilogy > the rest
>>
File: qtnmIV-E2Pw.jpg (199KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qtnmIV-E2Pw.jpg
199KB, 810x1080px
>>379712747
Red button.
>>
>>379714634
I like this, anon
>>
forbidden law -> delete esports
>>
>>379713802

>>379714005
This. If you can't pirate the game on it's original console, you won't be able to at all.
>>
>>379712747
Forbidden Law.
>>
burn it.
>>
>>379712747
Dream Trilogy for sure. I'd basically create no man's sky but good. It will have civilization creation and a political system, along with stupid levels of customization, on a huge online multiplayer level.
>>
>>379713164
>The only thing that keeps PC publishers from pulling the shit they do on consoles only benefits thieves
Well memed.
>>
File: IMG_0360.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>379714634
Genuinely good idea anon.
>>
>>379712747

burn it, end my suffering
>>
>Burn the Industry

End of being an escapist /v/
>>
>>379712747
Forbidden law.
>>
>>379712747
>Forbidden Law
No pandering to ANYONE
>>
>>379713164
There are plenty of older games that would have simply dissapeared had it not been for software pirates
>>
Dream team or end piracy
The censor button is just for people who want to fap to characters
>>
File: 1496780852813.png (48KB, 206x203px) Image search: [Google]
1496780852813.png
48KB, 206x203px
>>379712747
End Piracy
SHITSKINS AND NEETS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>379713760
Not all dlc is bad anon
>>
>>379713760
Even free dlc?
>>
Burn it all.
>>
>>379716016
Thats unironicly a great idea
You should pastebin that for later
>>
>>379712747
if anyone would end piracy then the age of interactive bullshots would go into full swing
>>
>>379712747
Dream Trilogy without a doubt
>>
>>379720416
If the DLC is free, just loophole around it and call it a free update.
>>
>>379712747
Forbidden Law: Everything.

No programs, games, artwork, concepts, ideas, hardware, software, extra materials, books, visuals, sounds, input, output, or anything. Just stop making anything even remotely related to video games.
>>
>>379712747
Burn the industry but have it never come back at all.
>>
>>379712747
Dream Trilogy. It'll give me more incentive to keep working on my project.

>>379714634
>>379716016
These two seem damn good, and I hope to one day plays these games.
>>
>>379721162
cool I'm a big game studio and I'm releasing this paid update then
>>
>>379723194
Ban paid updates. Free only.
>>
BURN
>>
>>379712747
Smother the flame. It has burned for too long already, it's time for the age of dark, before a new age of fire is reborn
>>
>>379712747
Forbidden law
No catering to fetishes besides mine
>>
>>379712747
I pick the hidden button that gets rid of autism bait (collectibles of any kind). Audio logs will now be unlocked by game progress. You just hit that shit in a menu and listen while you play. Text logs exist but don't count for fuck all. They're just extra flavor when you interact with computers or whatever the fuck.

Collectibles are such a dumb meme. I'd be fine with them if they didn't count that garbage as content. "Collect fifty whatever the fucks for a secret weapon." Go fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.