[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best character build?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2060.jpg (51KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2060.jpg
51KB, 256x315px
What's the best character build?
>>
High endurance for all the implants
>>
File: 20160809154102_1.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160809154102_1.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
>>37971232
The most fun I've had thus far is with melee
>>
Sneaky archer.
>>
>>379712325
1 intelligence
10 strength
All other SPECIAL is forgettable
>>
>>379712325
Unarmed 10 luck
>>
Crit Lasers with all the Crit perks and laser perks
Become god with the Tri-LAER or Comliance Regulator
>>
If I had to come up with a really generic shit eating diplosniper build that can ez pz anyone who's not interested in role playing value through the game, it'd probably look like this

>5 Strength (6 with implant, 8 with OWB, 9 with Remnants armor)
>5 Perception (6 with implant for Better Criticals)
>8 Endurance (9 with implant, 10 with stat boost at the end of LR)
>1 Charisma (2 with implant.)
>6 Intelligence (7 with implant, pop mentats for 9 to pass any skill check)
>7 Agility (8 with implant)
>8 Luck (9 with implant, 10 with lucky shades)

tag guns speech and lockpick while putting points into sneak, repair and science as you go

joshua graham armor + 1st recon beret + lucky shades with remnants armor for back up

survivalist rifle + anti materiel rifle + lucky/ranger sequoia
>>
>>379714405
Is there any point to giving yourself 10 of any SPECIAL stat in the first place? Are there even checks that go above 9 for any of them?
>>
>>379713807
what happens
>>
>>379712325
the Uninstall This Piece Of Shit build is the only answer
>>
>>379714405
>pop mentats
how would you even know when there's a skill check
>>
File: General Lee Oliver.jpg (1020KB, 1280x2126px) Image search: [Google]
General Lee Oliver.jpg
1020KB, 1280x2126px
>>379714405
tgm
player.setav Guns 100
player.setav Strength 10
player.additem 001629b6 1
player.additem 05000871 1
player.placeat me 001300a9 100
>>
>>379714952
People like to go 9 int and then rush to the clinic for the int +1 implant so that they can get the most skill points.
>>
>>379714952

Not really although you can never really have enough luck or endurance or even AG if you use VATs a shit load.

I still do it sometimes though for roleplaying reasons. Dumping INT and CH and starting melee runs with 10 endurance/10 strength is always really fun.

>>379715137

>See dialogue option that says [Intelligence 7/9] at the beginning of it
>close dialogue window
>pop mentats
>re-open window
>>
Someone post a modding guide. I need to spend three days modding the game before I decide to uninstall it again.
>>
File: Demolition_Expert.png (11KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
Demolition_Expert.png
11KB, 190x190px
>>379712325
Explosives

>By far the most damage while also being dangerous and sometimes challenging to safely use
>AoE means ending fights instantly in many cases, enemies that somehow survive often end up crippled anyway
>surprisingly efficient ammo-wise, good placement means not burning through tons of caps worth
>Even low tier explosives like dynamite remain viable throughout the game
>fucking plasma grenades are hold-out weapons
>good variety of explosive launchers, pretty much all of them viable
>good variety of ammunition types too
>Mad Bomber perk takes full advantage of crafting system, gives access to many fun hand thrown explosives
>has a decent number of dialogue and skill checks associated with it
>Easy Pete
>The Boomers

Fuck I might just go on another NV run with this now.
>>
how fucking autistic are you guys that you min max in one of the easiest RPGs on the planet
>>
>>379712325
Stealth sniper
>>
>>379715987
It's not about min maxing, it's that the Fallout system provides a lot of role playing options
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.