[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Fantasy 12 is the only FF game I haven't played. Anybody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ff12.jpg (131KB, 970x926px) Image search: [Google]
ff12.jpg
131KB, 970x926px
Final Fantasy 12 is the only FF game I haven't played. Anybody else anticipating the remaster?
>>
>>379711505
depending how it ends up, i might just emulate the international version instead.
like ffx hd looked like ass.
>>
>>379711505
Really hope it comes to PC sometime soon. If not, I'll probably grab it next year for $20.
>>
>>379711924
All the footage they've shown of XII, it looks relatively unchanged. Aside from the abs and whatnot. It just looks scaled up.
>>
>>379711505
No, as it was one of THE worst games in the series. Literally a monotonous, boring, offline MMO.
>>
>>379714125
All the models, except for the world itself, got touched up and have new, better models/textures. That said,
for a ps2 game, FFXII had really good textures. I wont mind it all that much, but it is dissapointing.
>>
>>379715576
Not like you had other things to do you fat NEET.
>>
File: 0033.jpg (62KB, 311x460px) Image search: [Google]
0033.jpg
62KB, 311x460px
>>379715641
Well they've stated in interviews that they actually developed the game initially with HD in mind. Its just that the ps2 wasn't made for that. XII pretty much pushed the console to its limits. So they pretty much got the chance to touch up the the game to be closer to how they originally envisioned.

>tfw they finally fixed the queue issues with magic casting
>>
>>379715576
Eat my ass you contrarian sperg.

FFXII was okay and way better than games like FF2 or FF13.

That said, I respect your opinion because you are right to a degree. It is a single player MMO, but its implemented really well and the gambit system is amazing for what strats you can pull.
>>
>>379716271
Gona roll 3 black mages just to tripple cast scathe. Its gona feel sooo good seeing those numbers fly between all the light shows.

Gona be a (BlkMg+WhtMg), (BlkMg+Samurai), and (BlkMg+Mnk) to be more balanced though
>>
>>379716380
>Set up gambit
>Wow I am a master strategist and am playing the game so well

FF XII is basically Persona 3, the less you play the game and the more the game plays itself, the easier it gets. Fucking autobattle is cancer beyond compare.
>>
>>379711505
>mfw about to be impregnated by Jar Jar Binks
>>
>>379715847
Did I hit a nerve, kid?

>>379716380
>contrarian
Ah, the blissful delusions...
12 was shit a decade ago, and still shit today. I put 20h to it before just stopping. Later on heard from a friend of mine, who did actually beat it, that I missed fucking nothing.

Boring world, terrible cast for the most part, awful writing, and a game that plays itself. Vola, a shit soup.
>>
>>379716903
>adjectives, adjectives, adjectives, blatant lie because you can manually input commands
voila, a shit opinion.
>>
>>379717114
>inb4 "but you can set up AI behavior therefore it will play itself"
because there is totally no effort in setting up gambits at all and the only thing you do is set up automatic attacks and healing, nothing else
also, pressing the confirm button to attack hundreds of times totally makes other games have better gameplay
>>
>>379716865
As if no other final fantasy was the same thing.

>Cycle through menus and hitting a command, changing it up when a better opprotunity comes up or if you need to heal and support

>Setting up a list of commands you would have pressed anyways and bringing up the command menu to execute out of the way commans when the situation arises when a better opprotunity comes up or if you need to heal and support

Same gameplay, one just understands the monotonous gameplay and streamlines it a bit so you are not cycling the same menus as much.
>>
>>379717851
To be fair the actual battles/menus could've been cleaned up a bit in XII. If you don't utilize Gambits, going manual control can be a pain.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.