[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should this game get a modern graphics update and a re-release?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 36827-Driver_[U]-3.jpg (153KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
36827-Driver_[U]-3.jpg
153KB, 600x600px
Should this game get a modern graphics update and a re-release?
>>
Stop trying to ruin every game with a remake
>>
>>379711614
The game is shit already. It could get be made better with modern day tweaks dumb idiot.
>>
>tfw Driver SF was better than it had any right to be, and blew Ubisofts sales expectations completely away
>the series immediately fell off the map again

IIRC Reflections is stuck on The Crew which is getting a sequel nobody wanted
>>
>>379711280
It already did and they fucked it up by doing that "its all a dream" retarded shit
>>
File: powersteeth_thumb.jpg (42KB, 436x328px) Image search: [Google]
powersteeth_thumb.jpg
42KB, 436x328px
>>379711280
99% of modern gamers wouldn't even see the first mission
>>
>>379712510
That shit pisses me off, you revive a series which was effectively abandoned after the driver 3. Put some gloriously cheesy 70s influenced trippy ass storyline and on top of that add a online multiplayer mode that can last for weeks or months on end.

That game didn't exactly show it through the graphics but it definitely had a lot of genuine work put into it and not just feel like it was made to get a simple paycheck.
>>
File: 1491674761315.gif (969KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491674761315.gif
969KB, 225x225px
>remember this game having an almost impossible to beat final mission because the enemy cars would always gain higher max speed than yours
>look up walkthroughs
>the enemy max speed is the same as the player's
nani
>>
>>379713781

Be lucky you made it to the final mission . I couldn't even beat the opening tutorial and I owned this game
>>
>>379713781
Beat the final mission on accident.
I remember it being super fucking impossible and annoying, then the FBI car rams me into the ground (I glitch into the "ocean" underground) and I drive to the checkpoint.

Good end.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.