[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microsoft BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>press conference starts
>everyone gets quiet
>lights go off
>dramatic music starts playing
>Andrew House is stepping on stage:
>We...
>...at Sony...
>...are happy to announce...
>...that...
>...the PS4...
>...is...
>...
>GETTING NEW GAMES
>crowd starts start cheering
>roses are thrown onto the stage
>PS4 sales shooting through the roof

>meanwhile at Microsoft:
>nobody expected such an announcement from Sony
>ohshit.jpg
>what should we do next?
>everyone gets nervous
>press conference starts
>Phil Spencer is stepping on the stage
>We at Microsoft...
>...have to announce...
>...that...
>... WE WUZ KANGZ!
>silence
>Crowd: Where are the games???
>I dunno.
>coughing
>the 7 people in crowd are standing up and leaving the room
>wtf.png
>how could this happen?
>people these days are so stupid. they don't know what they want
>better don't change anything, next year we'll try again
>>
Quality post.
>>
>>379710446
you realize everyone and their grandmother has been hammering microsoft on games for months. If they don't go on games then fine you're right but they're aware of everything they need to do to win this. they'll have games and are going a full day before.

Sony's conference is literally just a reaction to what microsoft has and if microsoft actually has games and new ones at that sony isn't going to win with dad of war, zombie 1 and zombie 2 games this year. they aren't going to win with trashing microsoft or talking about their sales and a price drop for the low selling ps4pro is barely going muster any enthusiasm outside of the ponies circling the stage.
>>
>>379710446
>Nintendo E3 Spotlight
>General announcements, some cool stuff, but nothing too exciting
>but then
>suddenly
>the screen becomes red
>3 letters and a number show up
>"Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to Nintendo Switch"
>Nintendo literally wins E3
>Sony files for bankruptcy immediately after
It's unrealistic as shit but fuck a man can dream can't he
>>
Quality thread OP
>>
>>379710891
They are showing the same games as every year: Halo, Forza, Gears.
So they have a full day to talk about 3 games. let's see how that turns out
>>
>>379710446
You tried way too hard with this
>>
>>379710446
Welcome to our new games that won't be out for years and multiplat conference!!! We've got The Last of us Part 2! God of War: The Last of Us! Don't forget about Days Gone: The Last of Us open world!

Come play an entirely forgettable set of third person movie games!!!
>>
>>379710891
The way MS is posturing it looks like the new Shadow of Mordor game will be a showcase for scorpio, along with Assassins Creed. If that's the caliber we can expect they are dead in the water.
>>
We legitimetly live in a time where people have to take bets on wether or not the machine they bought, built specifically to play video games, wI'll be getting video games. This is bullshit and just plain sad at this point.
>>
>>379711483
>Halo and Gears
Gears 4 just came out and they said no Halo 6 this year.
>>
>>379711483
>>379711789

Halo is a confirmed no show and it's too soon for gears. Forza i'll give you because it'll be the showcase game for 4K60 on the scorpio but there are plenty of games to be shown in a 90+ minute show.

With Sony stealing all the marketing deals left and right you're more likely to see third party games at their show than microsoft's. Xbox will show Shadow of War and maybe Assassin's Creed Origin if Ubisoft doesn't hold it off for their show instead.
>>
>>379710446

>microsoft press conference
>cowadoody
>cowadoody
>cowadoody
>sports
>te vee
>sports
>te vee
>sports
>sports
>sports
>te vee
>te vee
>home entertainmant system!
>*crowd cheering*
>>
>>379711814

It's not really like that at all. Even the ps4 had video games, but the amorphous entity of /v/ decided that the majority of the games on ps3 are not games. As funny as the "PS4 only has one game" meme is, the console has like 5000 different titles. Wii U has games, switch has games, ps3 has games, xbox one has games, dreamcast has games, virtual boy had games. /v/ is just a bunch of whiny faggots so they complain about everything not being perfect.
>>
>>379711973
>forgetting that Sony has advertising rights for Cod
>>
>>379711973
I remember watching that shit live. As a PS3 owner I was really excited for the Xbox announcement, but man that was disappointing...
>>
>>379711973
>Sony press conference
>Post-Apocolyptic movie game
>Movie Game
>Multiplat
>Multiplat
>Remaster
>Remaster
>Post-Apocolyptic movie game
>Budget vr game
>Budget vr game
>Sequel to a Post-Apocolyptic movie game
>>
Apparently MS have been full cocky about this

https://youtu.be/seqEEbAjzpw

Strange considering they're the last people to trash talk
>>
>>379712456
I really hate the know because they don't have genuine personalities. they have these creepy always smiling face and talk with the most condescending tones.
>>
>>379712849
I know what you mean, but I generally just watch it for quick news.
And Because I Want To Fuck Mica
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.