[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just done downloading this, can someone tell me what the fuck do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Pathologic.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pathologic.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
Just done downloading this, can someone tell me what the fuck do I do?
>>
There is a walkthrough on the internet if you dont want to die trying to play it.
>>
I've seen someone here post some helpful pictures, anyone got them?
>>
Try playing it you fucking retard
>>
>>379709107
You fucked up anon. You just bought a shitty walk simulator. /v/ tricked you
>>
>>379710015
I am you fucking mouthbreather
>>
File: 1459163889338.png (3MB, 1900x2091px) Image search: [Google]
1459163889338.png
3MB, 1900x2091px
>>379709107
Now you play it. If you haven't chosen between Bachelor and haruspex yet : the bachelor route explains a lot more and the start is easier, but the first 2-3 days are prety slow. The Haruspex route starts a lot harder (for a new player anyway), but you don't have to wait a few days for the action to start.

>>379709715
There you go
>>
>>379711245
Thanks brude
>>
Buy all the food you can on day 1, spend all your money. Day 2, when the disease hits, all prices skyrocket and nutrition becomes unaffordable, forcing you to steal and do other dumb shit. Don't eat nuts, children consider them holy or some shit and will exchange them for stuff, same with other trinkets - needles, clocks, knives etc. Check every garbage bin for that and then barter with kids for bullets and drugs. Thirstly looking weirdos will barter bottled waster for sedatives and bandages. About halfway through the game you'll start collecting special drug that can cure the disease completely - keep it till the end by all means and never spend on yourself, you need it for good endings.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.