[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ defended this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Prey.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Prey.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>/v/ defended this
>>
>>379707914
>a certain reviewer called this the best game since HL
>>
>>379707914
I'm a fan of being able to speedrun this game within 5 minutes
>>
I didn't even know that this game isn't a reboot of the 2006 game, until after the new game was out.
>>
>it's the "it was all a dream is bad" meme

Yeah, no, fuck off. Just because a few autists in film school dislike this plottwist doesn't mean it can't be used properly to add new depth to a story like in Prey.
>>
>>379707914
I am glad that this game failed.
They shouldn't have called it Prey.
>>
>>379708475
It's disrespectful and you know it

Prey and depth are not words you should ever put in the same sentence
>>
>>379708637
How is it disrespectful?
>>
>>379709341
The choices you made in the scenario only had the outcome of deciding whether or not you as a typhon survive which the player cares little about since they just became aware of that fact.

If they wanted to show at least some decency they should have linked the scenario back to what really occurred on Talos 1
>>
you should all just go back to your shitty weeb games and arcade 2d game threads if you don't like what is now essentially the best sci fi game up there with half life and halo
>>
>>379709341
>Put in a lot of work and time to advance a story to find out what happened
>The story just stops so that the writer doesn't have to explain their bullshit and they can leave in as many plot holes as they like
>>
>>379710025
How the fuck did you even come to such a ridiculous conclusion?

Honestly walk us all through it. This is gonna be worth it
>>
>>379707914
I don't understand how a two minute clip at the very end can ruin something for people.
>>
>>379710779
I think those three are the best sci fi games of all time
I'm smart so that means it's correct probably correct
The fact that you disagree with me indicates you're probably a dumbass
Thus your opinion is worthless
Voila, here's your conclusion
>>
>>379710025
you just have shit taste
>>
>>379710961
suggest other games for the top three then weebfag
>>
>>379707914
>fat shitskin with Trans written on "his" chest
WOW!!
Three strikes baby! You're out!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.