[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turn off all PS4 notifications because I hate stuff popping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: persona5.jpg (138KB, 1431x634px) Image search: [Google]
persona5.jpg
138KB, 1431x634px
>turn off all PS4 notifications because I hate stuff popping up on the screen when I'm trying to play the game
>I even turned off notifications of when I get a trophy
>playing through Persona 5
>every once in a while
>"Cannot Take a Screenshot Now"

I'M NOT TRYING TO! LEAVE ME ALONE!

How do I make it stop?
>>
>>379706902
It's due to atlas not allowing any footage to be streamed from the PS4, screenshots are disabled so whenever you would get an achievement it says you can't get a screenshot to match with the achievement
>>
>>379707004
Is it possible to make the PS4 stop trying to take these screenshots?
>>
MLB The Show does that when you're in loading screens, but lets you stream/scrrenshot everything else. Always thought that was odd. Or maybe some kind of oversight
>>
>>379706902
you can't
PS4 UI design is shit
>>
>>379707082
pretty sure you can
>>
>>379707082
1. Press the Share button

To switch off automatic Trophy screenshots, you'll need to begin by pushing the share button. We'd recommend doing it from the home screen, but the feature is generally available in most games, too.

2. Enter the Share Settings menu

When the Share screen appears, push the options button to bring up a side menu down the right of the screen. Scroll down to 'Share Settings' and select it.

3. Enter the Screenshot Settings menu

In the Share Settings menu, scroll down to 'Screenshot Settings' and select it.

4. Disable automatic Trophy screenshots

Once you're in the Screenshot Settings menu, you should find an option labelled 'Take Automatically When You Earn Trophy'. This will be checked by default, but select it to remove the tick and you should be good to go.
>>
>>379707394
>>379707427
Two types of posters on /v/
>>
File: 1493611077776.png (398KB, 727x725px) Image search: [Google]
1493611077776.png
398KB, 727x725px
Fuck Atlus for not allowing screenshots
I get it's because NOOOO DON'T SPOIL MUH AKECHI TWIST
But they don't even let you screenshot for the first 3/4 of the game either, and on top of that the game has been out long enough that it shouldn't matter.
>>
>>379707004
Why would Atlas even bother doing this?
Is it because Persona 5 is a movie game and they don't want people to watch the whole thing on youtube?
>>
>>379707427
Thanks, my man.
>>
>>379707471
/v/ on top and reddit on the bottom?
That's the impression I get from that cringey reddit spacing.
>>
>>379707471
huh
well it's still shit
try to connect second controller without multiple windows to go thru
>>
>2017
>Still can't alphabetize trophy list everything is stuck on "Last Played"
>>
>>379707574
It looks like it's copied from some official help site desu
>>
>>379707778
>punch harder
all I ever wanted
>>
>>379707493
Not only this but the game had the most flat twist ever. Of course the asshole who states he wants to catch the phantom thieves the MINUTE HE'S INTRODUCED is going to be the antagonist. And the second you see shido he's a bad guy. Like NOTHING was surprising.

Except maybe the way protag evades death, but even then there is no way for the player to work it out until its unfolding. Absolutely no foreshadow and all the information and planning leading up to it is kept from you. It can't be a revolution unless you have clues atlus. Like damn even P4, which was tripe, had better reveals.
>>
>>379708161
Revelation.
>>
>>379708161
Yea, I mean, I kind of guessed the twist after he asked Sae to take his phone that they would fake his death by sending Akechi into her palace, but there's literally ZERO possible indication or foreshadowing to that specifically even being something possible. The twist is handled very poorly, with the only thing foreshadowed being the whole "you can have someone that looks just like you in the palace" as well as the "outside of the palace itself everything looks the same".
>>
I thought it was going to turn out you were still in the Palace when Sae was questioning you and the twist was going to be you weren't actually in trouble with the cops.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.