[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Overwatch Leaks [New Hero + New Event and more!]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Hi, today I will be leaking some upcoming things for overwatch.
(Just to clarify, I do not work for overwatch these are all purley from datamining)
-------------------------------
New Hero: Sphinx
(Image of what he looks like will be attached)
This is a omnic that walks on two legs equipped with a Zarya type cannon. This cannon shoots a lazer(alike Zarya's) but after 6 seconds of impact on an enemy the beam will expload the victim taking a quarter of the vicitms health.
-Abilities:
Ability 1: Hand "Transforms" from his cannon into a genji like blade(but deals less damage) and you can use it for 12 seconds before your hand changes back into the cannon.
Ability 2: Cannon turns red and shakes like its overheated, increases damage and decreases amount of impact time before small explosion to 4 seconds for a short period of time.
Ultimate: Shoots a green beam from the omnics forehead and deals huge amounts of damage to victims hit by the beam. This lasts for 4 Seconds.

Origin Story: Long before Athena, Winston built his first robot. He called it "Sphinx" it helped Winston with little things. Years later he forgot about Sphinx as it was obsolete, soon after Talon found Sphinx and modified it into a killing machine, increased its height, gave it weapons and mechanic abilitys. They reprogrammed Sphinx to be hostile. It's up to Overwatch to keep Sphinx from causing any more harm to the innocent.

Release Date: Currently Unkown
Type: Tank
--------------------------------------
Next Event: 2017 Summer Games
This event will be very simular to the first summer games but with some new gamemodes, new skins and new maps.
Instead of the traditional Summer Games loot box, this one will be golden and shiny.
-------------------------------------------------------
And thats all I found via. Datamining.
Thank you for reading, please share this so everyone can read about these amazing upcoming updates!

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.