[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXV 3NzytRm4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: ZiN_1aPS.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ZiN_1aPS.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
It's Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXV3NzytRm4
>>
>>379705507
is this /ourguy/ /v/?
>>
>actually liking ringed shitty

Can't take this fanboy seriously.
>>
>>379705665

He is definitely the best of that bunch.
>>
>>379705507

>40 minute video

thank god he still keeps this up, while Matt takes 6 months to shit out a 15 minute video on an indie game that lost relevancy already
>>
>>379705948

While still earning patreon bux, baka familia
>>
>>379705948
>rambling for 40 minutes about every boss and enemy
What the fuck is the point of that?
>>
>e-celeb
off yourself
>>
>>379706136
>complaining about rambling for 40 minutes about every boss and enemy

What the fuck is the point of that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lvz4gyM87Q
>>
>>379705507
Opinions on DaS III are so interesting to me in a way

I understand why people like/dislike things in other games in the series, even if I disagree with them

But I absolutely hated both III and it's DLC when it came out, I just don't understand why people like it
>>
>rpg with multiple different ways to build a character
>from the footage it's obvious he only played through the dlc on one build

How can I take this "review" seriously?
>>
>>379705507
the only good things about ringed city are Gael being literally an old Guts, using the paired greatswords to make autists REEEEE and laughing at scrubs whining about Midir being le artificial meme
>>
>>379706538

I always thought of it as similar to why adult people still watch professional wrestling. The magic is gone from when you were a kid, its pure nostalgia glasses, hoping for another taste of that feeling you had as a kid. Same with Dark Souls. People want just a taste of how they first felt when they first played Dark Souls.
>>
>>379706612
>Souls
>RPG

>different ways to builds a character
>"you can be a dude with a sword, or a dude with slightly longer sword. Or make the game boring and be a mage"
>>
>>379706717
midir is shit though
>>
>>379706903
nah, it's more like
>"you can be a DEXfag that does shit for damage, a STRfag that will die tanking gank squads or Havel scrub"
anyone can use any magic regardless of builds, you just need a dozen levels
>>
e-celeb cancer

saged
>>
>>379707792
exactly, that's what's so hilarious about everyone whining about him
I've had more trouble beating Sinh
>>
compared to the DS3 general on /vg/ you guys sound like you don't know much about the game
>>
>Joseph Autism

Does anyone actually sit through this shit?
>>
>>379706136
if you don't like that kind of shit why do you even watch these vids
>>
>>379708309
Since our god and savior matthewmathosis left us, most spend money on Joseph's patreon. Good thing too since he at least uploads videos more than twice a year.
>>
File: 1493468454229.png (143KB, 604x584px) Image search: [Google]
1493468454229.png
143KB, 604x584px
>>379705665
>having such thin skin that a website specifically designed to hide all negativity doesn't suck your dick enough for your taste
>instead finding refuge among the mindless fanboys in the youtube comments
I don't know if you noticed anon, but negativity is one of the cornerstones of /v/.
>>
>>379708309

Yes
>>
I like Joe, but after reading some of his twitter and q&a I think he's starting to get cocky. it's only a matter of time before he fucks up and goes on tantrum or something
>>
BASED MOTHERFUCKING JOSEPH ANDERSON
>>
>>379706538
I'm in the same boat.

Feels jarring hearing so many people enjoy it so much.

I'm hoping /ourguy/ Matthew shits on it just so disliking the game is no longer seen as contrarian.
>>
>>379709534
He already throws shitfits and acts like a child in the youtube comments. This is nothing new.
I'm not surprised though. He's a failed (self published!) writer, who has to review video games to make a living and support his family.
I'd be pretty pissed too.
>>
>>379705507
>another dark shit video

go fuck yourself joshep
>>
>>379705507
>>>/tv/
>>
>>379705507
>e-celeb shit
get hidden
>>
>>379709912
>>379707946
>>379706235
fuck off
>>
>>379708718
>>379708517
Asked this in the deleted thread, but whats the point?
Why is this interesting? Everyone who's played the games in question, already knows everything he's gonna say, minus one sided opinions.

I honestly think the biggest draw is people who just want confirmation bias and also arguments, because they can't be bothered to come up with their own.
Just look at the Darkest Dungeon. Everytime you mention the game theres people going "just watch JA to see why the game is shit lmao". Hell, there are even steamreviews who simply redirect at the video.
>>
>>379710047
>confirmation bias
that's literally it
people just want to feel justified in their beliefs
people could also see the video as a tool to revisit content they didn't like and see it in a way that allows them to like it, but that's just confirmation bias from the other side of it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.