[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when MGS2 predicted the shit show that is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: spooky_colonel.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spooky_colonel.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA?t=1m5s

We live in a world right now where too many are given the right to state their own bullshit beliefs or "truths" and can expect to have that belief be accepted and even largely supported/followed without any sign of being regulated or halted no how baseless it is. Whether it be about sexual orientation, race, religion, gender equality, you name it, those unjustified in being given a voice to speak what they believe are being given the spotlight and unfortunately as each day passes only more shit fills what we see and hear as it transfers from the internet into our own reality.

How could Kojima have known back in 2001? Would an AI in Kojima's image be capable in handling such a task of managing true "truths"?
>>
File: AI.jpg (58KB, 235x348px) Image search: [Google]
AI.jpg
58KB, 235x348px
>>379705430
I turned my game console off
>>
>>379705430
You know, i do recognize the problems kojima was trying to tell here.

I just prefer not to listen to them and do something because kojima believed at the time gamers were stupid fucks.

>mgs2 being a bait and switch
>plot making no sense whatsoever

And my favorite:
>raiden being treated like shit by absolutely everyone.

Theres things like character development, and coming of age and shit like that, but the truth is that those insults werent really directed to raiden, they were directed to the player, just for being a player! Just to force him to focus into the underlying themes and message.

Sorry koji, but if theres something i hate is to someone to force me to learn shit by lies and unnecesary berating, and i hope the world becomes an idiocracy or something like 1984 just to spite you, fuck you.

overall gameplay and the vr missions are nice tho
>>
>>379707019
I guess not all of us can handle the real truth can we?
>>
>>379705430
This is philosophy 101 read more retard
>>
>>379709380
I don't need to read you stupid fuck I go on /lit/ every single day.
>>
>>379705430
Scary shit.

If you think of information as you think of software, not everything is useful and a lot of it is corrupted and broken.

To believe is to install, and there ain't no anti-viruses in real life.
Just good old logic.

2+2=
>>
>>379705430

>We live in a world right now where too many are given the right to state their own bullshit beliefs or "truths"

You mean /pol/ right?

The world is a hateful place today because people like /pol/tards are allowed to converge in echo chambers where their ignorance and hate is amplified. This is also the reason ISIS exists, they're two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>379705430
STOP GIVING ME THE SPOOKS :3
>>
>>379705430
not listening to him because of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul8j9I90ueM

>>379708261
>>raiden being treated like shit by absolutely everyone.
that even carried over to the 3rd game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgDIWxgOYA
>>
>>379710350
>because people like /pol/tards are allowed to converge in echo chambers where their ignorance and hate is amplified.
>implying its just /pol/

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-appalling-protests-at-evergreen-state-college/article/2008407
>>
>>379709607
post piss bottles
>>
He was right in that the Internet is basically noise, a cacophony of opinions. How could anyone truly catalogue modern society in history books when there's so much bullshit floating around
>>
>>379710350
Presumably he's talking about SJWs, apparently unaware how many safespaces the people who cry about safespaces have.

/r/The_Donald anyone?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.