[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Was Better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: PS3 vs. 360.jpg (34KB, 868x502px) Image search: [Google]
PS3 vs. 360.jpg
34KB, 868x502px
Not a ConsoleWarfag, but which system was better overall?

I'd say PS3 simply for better exclusives. Only exclusive that 360 had that I cared about was Saints Row and Halo series.

Also free online, but I couldn't care less about playing online with others.
>>
File: nintendo-wii-console.jpg (531KB, 1976x1512px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-wii-console.jpg
531KB, 1976x1512px
>>379700980
>>
>>379700980
>which system was better overall?

at first it was the 360. like blatantly. mgs4 was the first big exclusive for the ps4 and the last one for a little while. a lot of the ps3s multiplats were delayed and were originally only on 360, and some never made it at all.

honestly its not like the ps3 got a ton of great exclusives in the end. just some, compared to the 360 which just stopped getting them entirely outside of japan. last gen exclusives were not kind to the ps3. the ps4 already looks much better in this regard, but the ps3 pushed those shitty gritty narrative games hard.

aside from games well, thats up to you. the original round of ps3s had a failure rate of almost 20 percent. but what you probably remember more was that the original 360s had a failure rate of almost 40. both were unacceptable, but few people bought the 500-600$ ps3 back then anyway, so the big issue was the red ring of death.

at the end it was the ps3, but barely. by about 2009-10 they closed the price gap, came out with the slim, and blu rays actually started seeing time on store shelves. also no paid online. RIP.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.