[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: ab.png (1MB, 1017x845px) Image search: [Google]
ab.png
1MB, 1017x845px
>don't talk to me or my son ever again
>>
How do you make a robot THAT dumb? And an entire army at that.
>>
Didn't these assholes drop a colony on earth during the intro stage?
>>
>>379700005
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOORRRRRR
>>
WE ARE NOT TERRORISTS
>>
I have no choice.
>>
I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU KENEL
>>
>>379700005
I'M GETTIN SO ANXIOUS TO RIP YOU APART
>>
PREPARE TO BECOME SPACE DUST
>>
>>379700360
If memory serves, one of their members went rogue and did it of his own accord (it was a giant airship or something and only destroyed a city) because he wanted to make enemies out of X and Zero for an excuse to fight them. Possibly Sigma had something to do with it too probably.

Shit hit the fan when X asked Colonel to come back to Maverick Hunter HQ for questioning, at which point Colonel flips out and basically declares war on the world.
>>
>>379702909
TREMBLE IN TERRORYOU ARE FINISHED
>>
File: fightingforthis.png (48KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
fightingforthis.png
48KB, 168x200px
BROTHA PLEASE DON'T YOU REMEMBA?
>>
File: not a capable soldier.jpg (208KB, 576x1144px) Image search: [Google]
not a capable soldier.jpg
208KB, 576x1144px
>colonel pls come with me for questioning you and your forces were kinda at the scene of the destruction
>fug you we are innocent and will go to space now to start our own nation *declares war on everyone*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPuX4iNZM0
>>
File: in-incyde. hes insyde dat doah.png (2MB, 1422x788px) Image search: [Google]
in-incyde. hes insyde dat doah.png
2MB, 1422x788px
>>
File: DoubleProfileMMX4.jpg (112KB, 561x495px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleProfileMMX4.jpg
112KB, 561x495px
>>379702632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADefZq4Lcl4

He was too good for this world.
>>
DONTCHUREMEMBAZEROSAFEDMAHLIFE!?
>>
>>379700360

No, Magma Dragoon did.

Colonel and some Repliforce dudes were at the scene though and when they refused to stand down to X they were immediately blamed.

In short Colonel's a retard.
>>
Someone post the X4 plot comic
>>
>>379707265
there's the plot >>379705889
>>
File: 1480910051865.jpg (282KB, 1009x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480910051865.jpg
282KB, 1009x1280px
>>379707265
>>
>>379700360
You're thinking of gundam.
>>
>>379707645
And we would never see the day Mega Man rips off Gundam.
>>
>>379700164
Robots are as dumb as their creators. Also the main reason i hate MMX4 is how the events in it could've been easily avoided by applying some common sense; apparently the repliforce reploids are so fucking loyal Sigma cant even infect them into becoming mavericks so he's got to talk them into rebelling but then they tell him off, then when their loyalty comes into question instead of doing the loyal thing and submitting to clear themselves of any suspicion they instead pack it up and attempt to fuck off into space doing maverick tier shit.
>>
YEAH YEAH YEAH
HOO HA HOOOOO
NO IRIS WHY
>>
>>379704757
>>379700360
>>379707140
Dragoon says someone else as in "That Maverick" destroyed the airship reactor while he was standing next to the destroyed reactor.

Funny thing is Dragoon wasn't introduced as part of the Repliforce; he was declared as part of the 14th Hunter unit, and X and Zero inform us of that while the ship is crashing.

We later find out he did join the Repliforce, and apparently confirming that is all the effort the Hunters took to attribute blame to the Repliforce for the incident. Then again the Repliforce started running segregationist propaganda started to attack various installations and DESTROYED AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CITY out of nowhere about a week later.
>>
>>379708006
>Funny thing is Dragoon wasn't introduced as part of the Repliforce

That's because he's a maveric hunter, he then just causes the destruction of the floating base to tag along with the repliforce because he's scaly robo Akuma/Gouki and wanted to fight Zero/X because they were a good challenge instead of, you know, having a friendly match at the maverick hunter headquarters training room or something.
>>
>>379706956
I was struggling to remember who he was until I remembered that X had a bumbling fatbot sidekick as a stand-in for Iris. Man, X's story was pretty tacked on in X4.
>>
Why don't the Mavericks just build a space colony if they don't want to deal with humans?
>>
>>379709127
Because "Maverick" means "Criminally insane". Colonel's endgame was a space colony that also had a supercannon pointing down at Earth.
Sigma just wanted to kill all humans so he was actually dragging a space colony down in X5.
And Gate said "Hey that's a good idea" and tried it again in X6.
Also it might not have been Epsilon's plan but it wound up happening in CMX too.

Apparently the world got fucked up in this process that there's only one small grove of natural vegetation about 100 years in the future.
>>
>>379708415

>having a friendly match at the maverick hunter headquarters training room or something.

Amusingly that's what he's reduced to in Mega Man X5 as he's been relegated as the boss of the training course.
>>
It's not really written out per se, but I always thought it was supposed to be a story about how the human-dominated authorities of Earth were unable to tolerate the thought of a country with primarily reploid leadership, nevermind a reploid ethnostate. Repliforce may have thought that the colony drop was a false-flag attack or accident that certain elements would use as a pretext to dismantle their forces or to declare them Maverick (it was the first part, just not on the part of human authorities). I don't expect General could easily say "I met with what I think was Sigma and told him to fuck off" because people could very well stop listening at the first part.

Really, a lot could have been solved by shaking down Magma Dragoon in the first place. I can't imagine the game happening if you decided to take him first (although by then Repliforce seems to have begun military action).
>>
>>379709127

Wasn't that the plot of MMX8?
>>
Was there some indication prior to X4 that Wily created Zero? I know it was shown that Wily had designs for Zero in one of those Mega Man arcade games, but that seems like a pretty obscure place to reveal such a thing, so I was wondering if there was something in one of the other X games that started hinting at it.
>>
>>379707932
I have a formative issue with X4 to the point of "What the fuck is the Repliforce??? The manual makes them seem like a failed riot squad made to supplement the Maverick Hunters.

But the Repliforce seems fucking huge and clearly has a military structure, and Colonel and General are accused of performing a coup. I cannot really see the conflict without making the assumption the Replifoce was the out and out Army of the unnamed future society in the X series, and the Maverick Hunters as the special police.

That probably would've been much more interesting as a setting but it's not like anything in the X series actually lives up to its story potential.
>>
>>379710217

The Repliforce was at least big enough that Neo Arcadia is still using some of their subs in the first Zero game.
>>
The most powerful ahmey in HISTORY!

YEEEAH!!

https://youtu.be/DJ1kbbYWuTw?t=55s
>>
>>379710056
In the Japanese script of X2 Sigma dies saying Zero was "The Last Wi(garbled) Number". In the US version he says "The doctor's last creation" Which isn't as definitive; but should really imply the same thing with Sigma revealing Zero was made to serve him earlier.
>>
>>379710056

I think Power Fighters was made after X4 anyways since it had Duo in it and MM8 came around the same time as X4.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LISmPmdUhYA
put the captions on
>>
>>379707932
Mass infection is pointless. It only drives Reploids insane. And while a rioting army of insane robot soldiers would cause a lot of damage in the short term, having them rebel of their own free will created longer lasting consequences, as the events of the Repliforce uprising would cause ripples spreading all the way into the decades to come.

Also, if you're crazy, you wouldn't be able to steal an orbiting superweapon.
>>
>>379709587
But the colony drops didn't cause this, in fact the nature preserve in Zero 4 is the crash site of the colony from X5 which had remained quarantined since then.

Also find it funny that the endgame of that game is Dr Weil trying to drop the rebuilt final weapon from X4 on that area
>>
>>379712302
MM8 cameout a year before X4, and Power Fighters came out 6 months before 8.

But MMX2 was where that thread was started and it was 2 years after that.
>>
>>379713480
Maybe further scorched earth events didn't help but in X6 humans are living underground because there are world wide dust storms after the impact of Eurasia in X5.

Also the reason Area Zero has vegetation isn't because it was quarantined and somehow that quarantine was respected by the total war Weil started in the Elf War; it's because Eurasia's environmental control system wasn't destroyed when it crashed and had cultivated the area around it.
>>
>>379714391
Oh is that what it was? Nevermind then, colony drops fuck the world
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 212x238px
>>379706956

Still mad that someone as innocent and cute looking as him turned out to be a bad guy, whose revealing of being a spy for Sigma served no purpose in the game whatsoever
>>
>>379715372
Simga didn't want the hunters to stop the final weapon, so Double had to stop X.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.