[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Far Cry 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Opinions?
>>
>>379698204
consensus on /v/ has always been that Ubisoft is a terrible company, and my personal opinion is that you need to stop making bait threads, and everyone should sage and hide them in the interests of actually good threads getting catalog space
>>
I personally dont trust Ubisoft anymore, they just hype things, release broken and disappoint. Its just sad, the south park game was really good but other than that, in recent years Ubisoft has been terrible.
>>
>>379698204
Already preordered the Deluxe edition. Far Cry + air combat + unique setting + alt-right tears = day one purchase.
>>
File: obama lol.jpg (59KB, 306x317px) Image search: [Google]
obama lol.jpg
59KB, 306x317px
It's not even out yet and it already provided several hours worth of quality entertainment.
>>
>>379698204
I'm waiting until release until I buy it. It looks fun but I'm not really interested in spending that kind of money on something that could turn out to be a p.o.s.
>>379698287
>>379698470
Also these guys are kinda right so, yeah, definitely waiting until release...
>>
If you enjoy any assassins creed game or any far cry game after 2, you don't belong on /v/, period.

saging this thread
>>
File: 1465316468480.jpg (88KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1465316468480.jpg
88KB, 694x488px
>>379698204
Who gives a shit about this dumbass game

They're making the same fucking clone game they've made like 8 times across all their franchises and all the retards here don't care because of the political angle they've put on it as a distraction from this

'oooh I get to climb a radio tower for the the 500th time but this time it's really '''relevant'''
>>
>>379698204
Couldn't care less about the whole political thing
I'll probably pirate it
>>
File: to.png (266KB, 540x547px) Image search: [Google]
to.png
266KB, 540x547px
>>379698204
I'm interested in the setting, but some people hype it up like its gonna be Justified: The Game.
Its Ubisoft for crying out loud. And Far Cry.
The story won't have more depth to it than "you stepped into the wrong county son yeeeha!"
>>
>>379698470
even south park game was pretty damn short and easy, I think the only thing saving it from being a total dumpster fire was Obsidian's early involvement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park:_The_Stick_of_Truth#Development
>Development of South Park: The Stick of Truth took four years, beginning in 2009 when South Park co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone contacted Obsidian Entertainment to discuss their desire to make a South Park game. Parker, a fan of Obsidian games, including Fallout: New Vegas (2010), wanted to create a role-playing game, a genre which he and Stone had enjoyed since their childhoods.[40]
>In December 2012, THQ filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy after suffering several product release failures.
>The rights were bought by Ubisoft for US$3.2 million. Within three weeks they had decided that the game required significant changes, pushing its release date back by six months to March 2014.
>>
File: question.jpg (103KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
103KB, 1600x1200px
Never got into Far Cry. Which game should I pick up?
>>
>>379698204
Too early to say
Some actual in-game scenes would be better.
Until then not much.
>>
>>379699005
>>
>>379699005
None of them you colossal faggot
>>
>>379699005
If you like the STALKER series, get Far Cry 2, its basically what STALKER would have been like if it was a multiplat game made by Ubisoft
>>
>>379698287
This
Sage and hidden
>>
>>379698765
Fuck you, Black Flag is the best Asdcreed, especially when you ignore the Assassin side of the game.
>>
>>379698765
Blood Dragon was good tho
>inb4 le reddit humor hurrr
AC2 and Revelations had cringeworthy writing but they were fun for a while if you ignored fetch quests and just focused on running on the roofs and exploring the cities
>>
The setting could work if they radically fuck up the United States as a whole to make this little militia one in a thousand. Since this is Ubisoft, I expect the justification to be no more than a "w-well they took the phone lines down!".
>>
KILL ALL WHITEY
>>
white supremacy.
>>
File: 1373973998976.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1373973998976.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>379698204
Look fun I'll probably buy it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.