[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: path of exile fall of oriath.jpg (125KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
path of exile fall of oriath.jpg
125KB, 590x332px
Are you enjoying the beta so far?
>>
File: 1494899313811.png (55KB, 312x286px) Image search: [Google]
1494899313811.png
55KB, 312x286px
>>379698162
>paying or competing to enter a glorified early access
>>
new skill gems when?
>>
File: 1467929622292.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1467929622292.png
55KB, 217x190px
>Those act 5 bosses
>Brine king in act 6
They need to make the kitava fight end less abruptly though.
>>
>almost no tree changes
>no new skills
>no new items
>no new endgame

Nah I'll wait for release.

I really hope they shake up the tree, it hasn't changed much in like three years.
>>
>>379698162
What I ideally would want to enjoy PoE again:
- changes to trading or droprates
- rebalancing the content away from one/two-shotting
- rebalancing the content away from the clearspeed meta
- changing all the %more supports, adding actual supports in the vein of old PoE (chain, fork, etc.)

What I expect from Oriath at the very least to get back
- new gems
- rebalanced ascendancies
>>
Not wasting time with the beta because it takes goddamn eons for Path of Exile to patch itself, and I assume they'll be releasing a lot of little patches during their beta. Will just wait for official launch.
>>
>>379698162
They don't anymore.
I actually got into closed beta, when D3 was about to launch and damn everyone was so hyped like it was no tomorrow. Then it launched... kinda.
Then PoE went into open beta, kripp started to stream it, even though activity increase was marginal, but game ended up launching on Steam. Everything else is history.
Only complain for PoE is that if you don't own SSD even minor patches can took you awhile to install. Besides that, PoE shits on D3 on every other department.
>>
>>379702112
>allocating space

>>379702254
You /poeg/tards are so cute with those pastas.
>>
>>379698162
you'll be burned out till release
>>
No. I'm not in the beta because the dumb fucks didn't release a nazi supporter pack for me to buy.

Dumb fucking cucks
>>
>>379702641
www.pathofexile.com/purchase
>>
File: 1299634425896.jpg (26KB, 282x292px) Image search: [Google]
1299634425896.jpg
26KB, 282x292px
>>379703027
I'd honestly buy skins if their prices weren't fucking absurd because of god damn whales. At least they're keeping the game free for me i guess.
>>
>>379703027
Thanks, but thats not what I meant.
I wanted to dress up as one of the new oriath nazi's.

Would have sold like hot cakes
>>
File: rippetoe.jpg (40KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
rippetoe.jpg
40KB, 300x292px
>>379698162
im not in the beta but after I got wind of the details about 3.0 i decided to give the game a more serious try

and desu im blown away & totally hooked
but paying to enter a fucking beta? nope.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.