[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go easy on me i'm new What do /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1467422788364.png (331KB, 396x468px) Image search: [Google]
1467422788364.png
331KB, 396x468px
>go easy on me i'm new
What do /v/?
>>
obviously you ignore them
real niggas want challenge and some one who says this is a challenge in the making if you teach them right
>>
File: Fuck the Nets.png (706KB, 585x639px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck the Nets.png
706KB, 585x639px
>>379697383
Not my problem
>>
>>379697383
Don't go all out on him, but rather sandbag in the beginning, come back and style on the motherfucker so hard he'll quit the game.
>>
>>379697383
Don't go easy and grill his ass.
>>
Play hard enough to beat them handily but not hard enough for them to be incapable of doing anything and thus not have any fun.
>>
>it's okay I've been playing for years and I'm still shit
>>
Do my best with a character/playstyle I'm not good at. Basically, use the chance to practice.
>>
just spam hadoukens until they either git gud or ragequit
>>
>>379699015
Wait I thought OP was talking about an IRL situation. You destroy that kid if it's some stranger online.
>>
Kill him in the most humiliating way possible.
For example in Starcraft, destroy their base with 6-8 nukes.
>>
Go a tiny bit easier on them, then give them some tips on what they should be doing differently.
>>
>>379698843
Lol still got raped 3 times by the minininininigger.
>>
>>379697383
do something really cheap over and over again and yell at them to figure it out
>>
We're at a forking pathway here.
You could either go easy on him and teach him the game or body him a few times until he rage quits.

The immature child will do the latter. Instant, short term gratification without any effort is especially important around the younger smartphone generation.

A smart guy will teach the opponent to make him nigh equal and then have tons of good and tense fights.
>>
>>379697383
Fight him normally as he's obviously pretending.
>>
Wonder why the fuck my mmr is so low I'm hitting news
>>
YOU GONE LEARN TODAY
>>
File: ravenwhy.jpg (65KB, 499x607px) Image search: [Google]
ravenwhy.jpg
65KB, 499x607px
>>379698903
>tfw this happens to me in SFV all the time

Why you gotta give me that false hope man. Stop hanging around rookie when you're clearly at least silver too.
>>
>>379699015
this
if you absolutely wreck them they'll stop playing the game
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.