[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about portrayals of female sexuality in video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8260.jpg (41KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8260.jpg
41KB, 300x250px
How do you feel about portrayals of female sexuality in video games?
>>
I can't say for certain I've seen any because I never assume a fictional character's gender
>>
>>379697075
Aroused
>>
What do you mean OP?
>>
Fucking normie girls, they all look like budget Kylie Jenners. and Kylie doesnt even look good.
>>
Yeah, I feel girls should stop following makeup tutorials made by trannies. They all look alike right now,as >>379699060 pointed out. You don't want to look like a bratz doll robobitch, especially not when everyone other basic cunt looks exactly like you. It's time to stop. It's not even attractive and it singles you out as a boring turd.
>>
>>379699419
What do you know? I'm sure this bitch is getting made likes on her pictures and shit ton of guys are willing to buy her anything to penetrate her. Why would you not want to look like that if it works?
>>
>>379697075
I like it when females are portrayed sexually in video games.
>>
Now that normies and mainstream has caught up on the thicc, when will they ever catch up with the thicc eyebrows?

It's proven that they are much better than that sharpie shit
>>
>>379699060
Sorry that makeup is actually pretty fucking hot. What you actually need to do is stop being a whiteknight neckbeard who thinks girls will like them if he says they all look pretty without makeup.
>>
>>379697075
it's haram
>>
>>379700110
Yeah I also want a harem
>>
>>379700106
I fucking love makeup on women, fuck you. Kylie Jenner is ugly, and women following her trends are just as ugly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5uTe3y44Gk
>>
>>379697075
There aren't enough of them.

Seriously. The game industry seems afraid as fuck of promoting big boobed pixel girls. Read any GameInformer, then compare it to an ancient games magazine from the N64 era. N64 era? Tits everywhere. Now? No tits for you, we're too classy and accepting for that. No fun allowed motherfucker. And it's the same in actual games. I'm left wing as fuck and still find this awfully PC.
>>
>>379700292
>tips fedora
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.