[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Legend of Korra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: probending4jpg-ed5f6f_1280w.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
probending4jpg-ed5f6f_1280w.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
When this game was initially released it wasn't received well by most of the big wig game critics while /v/ praised the game and even went as far to say that it was essentially a Bayonetta Lite. Now that it has been some time since it's release and has been on sale numerous times in the past on Steam. Does /v/ still praise this game or do they now agree with the major game websites?
>>
tl;dr now that the dust have settled...
>>
It was pretty good. Not sure why IGN wasn't so kind to it.
>>
>>379696660
Now that the dust settled, what does /v/ think of this game? Do they still praise it? Your post never really answered any questions.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-06-10 06.36.21.png (200KB, 517x376px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-06-10 06.36.21.png
200KB, 517x376px
This game is going to appeal to two kinds of people: Legend of Korra and Platinum fans. The only fan service here though is being able to play as the Avatar in a non-total shit game and reading the vanity item descriptions. It's hard to recommend this game on fanservice alone.

It's fairly obvious this was a B-team, if not C-team, effort. Hardly comparable to any full retail experience you'd find in games like Bayonetta or Metal Gear Rising. Not to mention the Chi system makes literally no sense and many people, myself included, didn't even realize what it fucking was until the final boss. Overall, this game is a a solid buy if it's on sale for around $5. At full price it's still worth playing, but only if you happen to be both a fan of Korra and Platinum.
>>
File: take care of a cockatoo.png (2MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
take care of a cockatoo.png
2MB, 3200x2400px
>>379696470
Sorry but after The legend of Aang ended I couldn't digest any more Avatar, so Korra doesn't exist in my mind and so, this game has never existed.
>>
>>379697049
It doesn't exist. Pretty sure you're going to have to come out of your denial. It's unhealthy for you. There also isn't anything wrong with The Legend of Korra and it even address certain speculation fans had when Avatar the Last Airbender initially aired. Most fans even want to see another series developed for Netflix.
>>
>>379696907
Why does IGN say this was a complete disappointment and gave it a 2 out of 5 stars if it's not worth buying at all?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/21/the-legend-of-korra-the-game-review
>>
>>379697830
Dan Stapleton should just kill himself to being this retarded.
>>
That feel when the game that /v/ calls Bayonetta Lite in terms of complexity is the game that makes you question whether or not you suck at video games in general. I never even got to unlock the pro-bending aspect of the game. ;_;

I might as well be a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl gamer.
>>
It's pretty bad.
Like you know how some games are 'no frills'? Know how even with that they can be quite enjoyable if only for the setting? That's almost what Korra does. Almost. Like if they actually managed to achieve even a modicum of the setting's life it could have hit that "No frills but fun" point, but it was just mediocre.

If you've got nothing on your backlog, if you've nothing coming out soon that you're eying up, if you're just having a bit of a dry spell then it's worth buying at a discount, otherwise it's not worth even looking at twice.
>>
i want korra to dominate me
>>
>>379698538
Hello, IGN shill.
>>
>>379697830
they didn't get their bribe money
>>
>>379696470
Like i would want remind myself of that shitshow by playing a game of it.
>>
Not very good but not horrible.

Transformers was better but like most of Platinums games is only a few hours long....same with Vanquish which is all fine and dandy and exciting and yet nobody mentions that the game is fucking 4 hours long.
>>
>>379696470
It's okay for the price.

More MGR lite than Bayonetta lite though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.