[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breath of the Nile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/assasins-creed-origins-release-date-leaked/

>4 game versions
>pre-order gets an additional mission
>loot system with rare/epic/legendary weapons
>RPG leveling system inspired by Final Fantasy X
>20 tombs to explore
>eco system with animals interacting and attacking each other
>Quests be activated in different ways and have recommended levels, and players can pursue multiple missions at one time
>make choices like whether or not to kill the final boss in the Gladiator battles

So where is the assassination and stealth that I played the first 2 games for?
And how did we get to the point where every fucking game has to be fllled with RPG elements now when they don't fit at all? Did Skyrim start this?
>>
Wow a boring desert, thanks Jade. Who fucking wanted this garbage?
>>
>>379694445
because every game has to be the same in this day and age. a mish mash of other popular shit.
>>
>>379694445
Skyrim was part of a franchise that were all RPGs. I would say Far Cry 3 started this shit skill tree. Almost all of the skills will be minor stuff locked behind a tree for no reason
>air assassination
>ledge assassination
etc. Look at Horizon Zero Dawn for shit implementation of skill tree

First two games have pretty shit stealth, crowd stealth is awful in both games. If they had a disguise system they could have done it like Hitman, but it was basically "blend in and become invincible".
>>
>>379694612
ASSASSIN AND SHIEET.
>>
>>379694445
>make game about assasins
>fill it with open world rpg elements, climbing, questing, super action
>everything except stealth

YOU FUCKING CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>379694445
if you play as a nigger this would be the most meta shit
>>
>>379694709
Assassin's Shieet - Breath of the Nig
>>
>this thread again

If you enjoy assassins creed games, you don't belong on /v/
>>
File: 59.jpg (7KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
7KB, 300x100px
>>379694983
and if you enjoy even one game i don't like you should die before the end of this day
>>
File: 1496663981323.jpg (27KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496663981323.jpg
27KB, 1000x1000px
>>379694983

>le ebin gatekeeping meme XD
>>
>>379694983
no true scotsman amirite?
>>
>>379694445
Oh great another fucking open world with trash rpg elements. Who would have guessed?
>>
>>379694445
>Nintendo makes an assasin's creed clone
>Totes orginal and groundbreaking!!!
>Ubisoft makes a new assasin's creed
>OMG! Breath of the X! Ubisoft damage control, am I right amirite?
Nintentoddlers, everyone.
>>
Why did they take out the multiplayer?

I didn't buy this game for it's generic ass story and dull gameplay that's for sure.
>>
File: 1446477105232.png (300KB, 323x410px) Image search: [Google]
1446477105232.png
300KB, 323x410px
>>379694445
>Ubisoft
Found your problem.
>>
WE
>>
>>379696359
WUZ
>>
>>379694445
I can't wait to lay my dark pipe in sum dark skin arabian goddess. Shit's gunna be dope.
>>
>>379694445
>So where is the assassination and stealth that I played the first 2 games for?

Started being phased out in 2 and gone by 3.
>>
>>379695738
>Literally so autistic you're screaming at the walls
Woah.
>>
File: Kanade reads Commie subs.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kanade reads Commie subs.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>379694445
>PRE-ORDER NOW FOR BONUS MISSION
>>
>>379696380
KANGZ
>>
>>379695738
>I-it's cleary an ubisoft game Guise
>L-look it got Towers
>Nintentoodlers, am i raight? Hehehe

Fuck off you cuck
>>
WE
>>
File: s.png (10KB, 133x30px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
10KB, 133x30px
WE
>the redditor begins to chuckle
WUZ
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
KANGZ
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
N SHIET
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>>
>>379696710
found the hotep
>>
>>379696735
actualy egyptian.
>>
>>379696678
WUZ
>>
File: keksimus maximus.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keksimus maximus.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>379696710
>tfw you'll never be as buttblasted as this dindu
>>
>>379696781
whatever you say Tyrone

go build a pyramid out of stolen TVs
>>
>>379694445
>levels
>levelling
>quests
>rare loots shit

whatever modicum of interest i had is gone. guess i'll just play the old ones.
>>
>>379694614
Jade is doing Star Wars Battlefront II senpai
>>
Should be a cool setting.
>>
Last asscreed I played was 3, felt like the games got progressively worse, you got so bombarded with tools and needless gimmicks and fruitless side activities, and there never was any challenge either.

Now I've been considering checking the series out again, hoping that the game design had maybe gotten a bit tighter, but if this is true... Come the fuck on now, leveling and looting for weapons with rare random drops? I don't even fucking get it, does anybody enjoy that? I feel like these games could really be good, interesting settings, nice animations, core gameplay has a lot of potential but they just fuck them up and I don't know for what reason. Why can't you just give the main character a fixed skillset and then design challenges around that skillset, you know like the first game. Why put in all this skinnerbox shit. Why give the player a crafting system to make bombs and poison shit and an economy to buy weapons that do more damage and buy the shops to make you even more money to buy more SHIT with and NPCs you can hire that can do a multitude of jobs all of which you can do yourself, stealth mechanics that never ever get used anymore because positively anything can be overcome by charging at your enemies and just mashing on the attack button anyway. I just don't get it. These become less and less a "game" and more of just a fucking huge sandbox where you have to arrange any kind of fun yourself by setting arbitrary challenges and shit. Is this really what people want? Do people enjoy that?
>>
>>379696953
based
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.