[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Minotaur_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg (159KB, 698x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur_SMTIV_Full_Artwork.jpg
159KB, 698x1280px
*blocks your path*
>>
Bufu
>>
Why did people complain about this guy? I hust used the dlc and was already like level 50 by then.
>>
File: IMG_0143.png (91KB, 210x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
91KB, 210x476px
>>379692179
*cast Bufu*
>>
>>379692298
I didn't even have the dlc and it was an easy fight because I fused strong demons like you're damn well supposed to in SMT. I didn't even realize Minotaur was considered a """""hard""""" boss until plebshitters around here started whining about it. Leave it to /v/ to think jrpgs are hard.
>>
Pardon me, best track in IV coming through.

https://youtu.be/EcZHm4VllDs
>>
>>379692283
BEHOLD MY DEMONS
>>
>>379692652
Maybe you were lucky enough to not have Hoy Boy constantly """""""helping""""""" you by casting agi.
>>
>>379692675
Man copy pasting is pretty hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXs0lFDrS4
>>
Replaying for nuetral ending before moving on to smt iva, any tips to not make this shit feel like a slog?
>>
>>379692652
I thought it was easy when he gave up during his mid-battle dialogues, but then he smirked and one-shotted my party.
>>
>>379693456
NG+ was a mistake, my first playthrough was Law (which was surprisingly decent, I enjoyed my statue), but playing everything all over again until new content hits is impossible.
>>
>>379693712
Ya I'm close to just moving on to apoc, but I know I should probably just power through it. Just got to the counter demon force base, so I guess ive got like 5 more hours.
>>
>>379693924
I wanted to know, I've heard that some quests are required for Neutral ending, are they forced or you're supposed to know which to complete?
>>
>>379694032
Once you get locked into the Neutral route the completion of those quests is forced.
I still have no clue how I stumbled into Neutral on my first go without a guide.
>>
>>379694164
The window for neutral is fairly large. You can choose the first dialogue option everytime and get Neutral
>>
>>379692652
It's not that hard if you know what you're doing, but when I replayed it recently, I did still die once to him when he was flashing red once, even with -3 attack and +3 defense and evade on my team, since he got one lucky oni-kagura crit smirk into full team labrys strike team wipe out of nowhere.

It's also annoying for a lot of players who may know how to play, but didn't see him coming with the pitiful amounts of macca you earn at that point in time to go around and fuse everything you may need for the compendium to pass around skills, or tediously scout and level up for skills for the demon fusion you need.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.